I have to tell someone. :)

penguin

Official Helper
Since this is my only connection to the outside world - town I'm in is full of stupid college students, and then my whole handful of friends, and most of them don't care :p

but, I always wanted a good computer, doesn't matter how out of date it is, but I always wanted one.. well...... My fiancee's cousin used to be a friend, then he called me the unspeakable name [cee you en tee], and now I don't talk to him, or talk good about him - bad guy all around IMO, but anywho, Tyler's other cousin [the one who called me the unspeakable word's brother], and this guy is a computer genius [since I know NOTHING about inner workings] to me.. and he builds computers.. well, he built himself a new computer and had his old one for about two-three years.. and randomly last week, he said he had a gift for me [he has fixed the computer I am on right now twice, once for four days, {it was ubuntu and in the command prompt, Tyler attempted to kill, and hated us since}].. Ofc I have to think about what it is.. and the guy I'm talking about can do a couple of things good.. play guitar and build computers.. Since I already have an electrical guitar, it HAD to be a computer.. and I was right.. I don't know the details about it yet [have yet to turn it on :(] But I know it's a good computer.. he's an online W.O.W. kind of person.. so it has the memory and the flash card - yes, I'm not a complete moron about comp.s.. - to hold games and what I want it to hold..... BUT. anywhos.
The first havoc I was a helper through, Azzer has asked me when we are getting another computer so Pantheon [Tyler] can play the same time I'm online.. and I told him as soon as we get the money, and all I might need to do is just buy a USB Multi-tap [maybe, this CPU has six ports, that I know of..] and a wireless USB adapte for the internet :p

and to make this all better, I had a VERY crappy day at work, so I was in a bad mood, then randomly, out of nowhere, I remembered I got a CPU earlier this morning, and it made me feel better, so I am a VERY happy Penguin :)

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
omg my eyes are bleeding :|

probbebly has to do for not being english and all, but you didnt actually hide a question in there somewhere right?

;)

cb1202

Head Gardener
A simple "OMG my Fiancee's cousin gave me a free, potentially awesome, computer and it made my day" probably would have worked. :p

gratz on the new computer

penguin

Official Helper
A simple "OMG my Fiancee's cousin gave me a free, potentially awesome, computer and it made my day" probably would have worked. :p

gratz on the new computer

potentially awesome? Try it is awesome :)

omg my eyes are bleeding :|

probbebly has to do for not being english and all, but you didnt actually hide a question in there somewhere right?

;)

and no atsanjose, there isn't a question.. I'm really excited.. I can't stop saying thank you to him..... under two second refreshes are the best :)
and it's a gaming computer too :p somewhat.. have the things needed, but w00t! SOOO Happy..

penguin

Official Helper
Good for both of us.. I always wanted a computer and Pantheon wants more online time, with two computers, we can do that :)
Be online at the same time that is.

TaO

Tree Surgeon
Congratulations then i guess :x

Enjoy your even more exiting bushtarion refreshings now x)

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Woop! Congrats!

Wish i could afford a new puter...this one is started to annoy me!!!

;)

Davs

Garden Designer
OMG this is so incredible that I feel the need to point out the fact that I couldn't care less.

penguin

Official Helper
Davs, you don't care? Ah well, you win some, you lose some.

Pinpower, I hope the best of luck to you. :)

And, to go further.. We got a wireless adapter today, now both of us can be online at the same time :D

Alvestein

Garden Designer
lol normally i wouldn't care but through the enthusiasm and motivation you put into your first post its now infected me with awesome happiness for you!

GRATZ PENGUIN!!!