most balanced round ?

Silence

Head Gardener
Every round is balanced. However it’s up to all of the players to make the round fun. When the player base gives up that’s when a round becomes stagnant and boring. Blame yourself if you are bored with this one =P

Last round was my most enjoyable because the backstabbing was fantastic and the end of round winners were unexpected when you saw the rankings 7 days in or even 40 days in.

Davs

Garden Designer
On a serious note, I have to agree with Silence - the round is what you make of it, no round is less balanced than another. The effort you put into the round is what causes the game to shift one way or another.
I generally try not to think of a round in terms of balance and just get on with playing.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Last round was my most enjoyable because the backstabbing was fantastic and the end of round winners were unexpected when you saw the rankings 7 days in or even 40 days in.

Yes last round was enjoyable and i do agree that if the playerbase just gives up after 1 resistance, it gets real boring.
Last round having another leader who could keep his troops going was a real bonus!

This round the calibre of leadership isn't really suited for rank 1 or resistance style allies imo.

I'd give round 25 a shout out for balance too.
Three allies at the top who had been fighting all round all hit 1trill score and there was no top 10 blocked out by one ally.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
R16 - TGA round. 5 evenly matched allies going ftw with a couple of other decent allies participating too.

Last round was pretty fun too.

AndyM

Pruner
Round 11. Or 22. Think round 33 will be pretty balanced too.