Reddragons final goodbye

dan_da_man

Planter
Though many of the core player base of this game to do not know me (mainly as i have stayed in rank 3-8 allies), for those that do i shall, after 16 rounds be departing and living it up at university.

Played with alot of great people especially in the last few rounds so special thanks to commy for getting my p units 3 rounds running ( sorry man didnt mean to attck you), and bruce for running some pretty fun alliences.

as to everyone else i have played with cheers, maybe see you on irc some time
xx

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
gad damn you Red, how am I meant to exact my revenge if your sodding off!

Your'll be back after uni, they always come back. Look at me, you think your free of it. your not even close. Its an addiction....When your beer funds get low and the beer goggles fade out, your'll be back. maybe not during the first year, maybe not even during the first year repeated, but by the second or third year, your'll swing by, and ill be waiting. Sitting, and waiting to pounce. Like an angry Freddy Mercury!

Ps. Hope you have fun at uni, enjoy the cheap beer & loose women,

- Willi

dan_da_man

Planter
cheers willy, for that remark i may have to hit sleep for fresher and try kill some of your men when i pop on to see how my effort in getting four 20 up the ranks have worked

pm me ur id again lol

Leah

Pruner
I must genuinely thank you for making my day. I was so happy to read this I nearly wept. ;)

Leah

Pruner
I must genuinely thank you for making my day. I was so happy to read this I nearly wept. ;)

thats ok i may still pop in once a week to inflict more stealth carnage

:( I didn't post a goodbye or anything but I'm done, hence my lack of recent activity. I'm just waiting to make sure the replacement my alliance found works out before I delete. I will miss our little rivalry.

And if you try to inflict stealth carnage on my account before I set it to delete and I'm online I'm going to spend all the cash I'm sittin on to buy up and slaughter you, so catch me offline if you want land or seeds :)

Bruce666

Harvester
Hey red was good leading you mate, yur a legend, just an unknown one:p, have fun in RL, im sure yull be back,

hope you do well at uni, come onto irc occaionally:)

Bruce

damfrankie

Pruner
I only just read the farewell post matey. Thanks for PNAP-ing with me when we was solo, and thanks for all the alliance fun and stuff when we was allied together.

Oh, and get back in here soon; believe me, real life is highly overrated. Bush is often more fun :)