Rpgs

Matthew

BANNED
Also, nobody wants to hear what a hardcase you are. It's not like any of us are going to come round to your house and let you beat us up.

I guess in about 15 minutes tho his time up on the youth juvenile delinquent computer will be up tho, and he can go back to beating up his cellmates so we'll probably be spared until next week when he gets the computer time again, assuming he's on good behaviour and doesn't bite his cell bars or anything like that.

Nah, he's behind a PC screen. In real life I doubt he could knock out a good wank!

NightNinja

Harvester
Why don't you address the important part of their posts, rather than picking up on their very thinly veiled insults. Then you might actually learn something about the game, rather than gripe about things you quite evidently don't understand.

for the last ****ING time I know how to play the god-damn game. If i'm not online it does make **** a little hard wouldn't you say? Now would you ****ing quit already?

I hate to break it to you, but you evidently don't given the rubbish you're spouting here.

I'm waiting for you to address the various posts dealing with the respective differences, and the various strengths/weaknesses of the RPG and Striker routes.

Also, being inactive does not make RPGs overpowered.

i also played strikers back in round 17 and 18. You got take that into consideration too. From what I saw back then they were horrible. And strikers do 1 health and five armor cyber warriors have 1health and six armor so it takes more than one striker to kill a cyber warrior that's called math.

Yes, strikers do less than 1:1 on CWs, but CWs do a lot less to strikers than strikers do against CWs. Which means in a one on one the CWs will all die before the strikers do. It's called attrition.

Also, nobody wants to hear what a hardcase you are. It's not like any of us are going to come round to your house and let you beat us up.

I've been figthing my whole life. It's what I do. well i can tell one thing maybe in the higher ranks strikers are good but in the middle of the pack it's hard to get them built up. You need to amass your army first and when you can't afford troops because some dick with RPGS got his **** researched WAY before you did AND has a ton rpgs and you don't get any help from anyone and on top that you're at work because you need to make money (has nothing to do with being in active I get on whenever i can.) then you can't really build that route up so easily because everytime you get a mill of each they die or what not. Dude there ppl out there with like 100 mil rpgs i could be wrong about that but I'm pretty sure at least one person has that many. And most BR's I've seen strikers in they it takes 4 of them to kill one unit. like 1mill kills 300k or something retarded like that. To be honest I'm actually going robos this round.

Matthew

BANNED
Why don't you address the important part of their posts, rather than picking up on their very thinly veiled insults. Then you might actually learn something about the game, rather than gripe about things you quite evidently don't understand.

for the last ****ING time I know how to play the god-damn game. If i'm not online it does make **** a little hard wouldn't you say? Now would you ****ing quit already?

I hate to break it to you, but you evidently don't given the rubbish you're spouting here.

I'm waiting for you to address the various posts dealing with the respective differences, and the various strengths/weaknesses of the RPG and Striker routes.

i also played strikers back in round 17 and 18. You got take that into consideration too. From what I saw back then they were horrible. And strikers do 1 health and five armor cyber warriors have 1health and six armor so it takes more than one striker to kill a cyber warrior that's called math.

Yes, strikers do less than 1:1 on CWs, but CWs do a lot less to strikers than strikers do against CWs. Which means in a one on one the CWs will all die before the strikers do. It's called attrition.

I've been figthing my whole life. It's what I do. well i can tell one thing maybe in the higher ranks strikers are good but in the middle of the pack it's hard to get them built up. You need to amass your army first and when you can't afford troops because some dick with RPGS got his **** researched WAY before you did AND has a ton rpgs and you don't get any help from anyone and on top that you're at work because you need to make money (has nothing to do with being in active I get on whenever i can.) then you can't really build that route up so easily because everytime you get a mill of each they die or what not. Dude there ppl out there with like 100 mil rpgs i could be wrong about that but I'm pretty sure at least one person has that many. And most BR's I've seen strikers in they it takes 4 of them to kill one unit. like 1mill kills 300k or something retarded like that. To be honest I'm actually going robos this round.

The game is based around proportionality, no matter at what rank you are unless you're at the very top there will always be RPG's that much bigger than you. Your arguement is void.

NightNinja

Harvester

I guess in about 15 minutes tho his time up on the youth juvenile delinquent computer will be up tho, and he can go back to beating up his cellmates so we'll probably be spared until next week when he gets the computer time again, assuming he's on good behaviour and doesn't bite his cell bars or anything like that.

Nah, he's behind a PC screen. In real life I doubt he could knock out a good wank!

wow i like the assumptions about a person you don't know. big talk. Whatever eat a dick.

NightNinja

Harvester

The game is based around proportionality, no matter at what rank you are unless you're at the very top there will always be RPG's that much bigger than you. Your arguement is void.

actually that was my point thank you for proving dumbass. now are done trying to bust my balls?

Matthew

BANNED

wow i like the assumptions about a person you don't know. big talk. Whatever eat a dick.

I offered to do that earlier and turned me down because you like girls... what if i dress up?

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
There is nobody with 100 mil RPGs this round.

On robos strikers will always get more than 4:1 ratios. You're wrong there too.

I'm going robos too. They're fun.

NightNinja

Harvester
Is it me or did Antisnoobkiller crawl up this guys arse and start spouting ****? It's like watching a retard learn to walk. You think it's hillarious, yet if it were up to you it wouldn't exist.

and was anybody tallking to you? NO? so stfu. You are just looking for a reason to be an asshole.

Luckily for me I didn't have to look very far.

FYI if you post on a public forum you sort of did speak to me.

**** you.

Do you give or take?

Please i'm gagging for it. Haven't had a man who knows how to take control in a long time.

dude you are fag...wtf.

I'll let you **** me raw. I'll do things to you that you never knew existed ;)

I'll pass. I'm sure there someone around these forums that is more your fancy you know someone who actually likes doing that kinda stuff with guys. I hate to burst your bubble but I like females, women, girls whatever you want to call them.

****ing pedo...

omg that's not what i ****ing meant and you know it....i swear to god...i like how it takes 3 ppl to pick one though. It's good though you guys are the reason why the player base keeps dropping keep up good work and then it will only be maybe 100 ppl playing Bush.

NightNinja

Harvester

did I say on robos? Did I? no. Shut up. I mean in general. Robos i've seen a million kill about 800k. anything else you want to try to pick out? Hmmm? are you finally ****ing done?

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

did I say on robos? Did I? no. Shut up. I mean in general. Robos i've seen a million kill about 800k. anything else you want to try to pick out? Hmmm? are you finally ****ing done?

Well of course they're going to get bad ratios if it's against health. I could paste a BR of RPGs firing on SAs and use that as a case for them being underpowered using your logic.

And you're still here, so no I am not done.

NightNinja

Harvester

I offered to do that earlier and turned me down because you like girls... what if i dress up?

and I'll turn you down everytime you don't got the right equipment for me to be interested in you. Sorry no dudes...

NightNinja

Harvester

Well of course they're going to get bad ratios if it's against health. I could paste a BR of RPGs firing on SAs and use that as a case for them being underpowered using your logic.

so what you enjoy making ppl want to leave. Kiss my ass. I like how you can run your mouth on here. but don't the balls to accept my challenge. Fine whatever. Don't care anymore...I hope azzer locks the topic just to shut your ***** ass up.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Lol. Why on Earth would I go to wherever it is you live to get into a fight? I have more fun things to do.

And this is no place for physical challenges. What does you being a kung fu master of death have to do with you being totally, utterly, and incontrovertibly wrong?

NightNinja

Harvester
and again asshole did I say I didn't understand? did i ever ONCE say that. I do understand how to get around them..but when you're not online there is NOTHING you can do. I was just pissed because it JUST ****ing happened. I am actually a good player and I don't give a **** if you think otherwise but if you would like my address to come test my skills outside the game and that goes for anyone one of you cocksuckers then pm and we'll see who is really so tough. or give me your addy and when I get the money together I fly out there and we can handle this like men.

Personal threats now? Tsk tsk, that's against forum rules.

This one specifically:

2.2 – Inappropriate content may include [...] The posting of [snip] remarks which are harmful, threatening

wasn't a threat. It was an offer. I didn't say I'm GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS or anything to that extent. I made an offer if ppl don't want to things that way then fine. but where I come from that's how men resolve their differences.

Funnily enough, where i come from, people who get into discussions generally know what the hell they're talking about before making themselves look like a damn fool. People also know when to back down when they're in the wrong. Guess we're not from the same place. :roll:

and again asshole did I say I didn't understand? did i ever ONCE say that. I do understand how to get around them..but when you're not online there is NOTHING you can do. I was just pissed because it JUST ****ing happened. I am actually a good player and I don't give a **** if you think otherwise but if you would like my address to come test my skills outside the game and that goes for anyone one of you cocksuckers then pm and we'll see who is really so tough. or give me your addy and when I get the money together I fly out there and we can handle this like men.

Personal threats now? Tsk tsk, that's against forum rules.

This one specifically:

2.2 – Inappropriate content may include [...] The posting of [snip] remarks which are harmful, threatening
While we're on the subject, don't forget these rules.

8.1 - The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas, and an area for discussions between players (past or present) of Bushtarion. Occasionally, there will be conflicts that arise when people voice their opinions. Challenge other's points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and courteously. Be civil and constructive, not ignorant and rude.
8.2 - Any member who threatens anyone on the forum, via a post or a private message (PM), will be banned immediately without notice.
9.1 - Flaming is defined as making posts and comments intended to anger or insult a person or group of people. Flaming generally has no purpose other than mean spiritedness and offers nothing constructive to the community. If you can't find a way to say something nicely, then perhaps you should say nothing at all.
I made the relevant parts bold for you.

it's nice to know you're a rule book thumper too. And I'm not wrong about all of it so **** you. I know some of what I'm talking about. And that doesn't change the fact I never actually made a threat I simply stated that if anyone has the balls to settle things like men not a bunch of ****ing computer nerds I.E. the lot of you. And I do fine everyround you have to be in one of the top 3 alliance to get any ****ing where and most of them have known each other for a long long time in this game so the top 100 basicaly consists of the same mother ****ers evey round. And don't tell me that's not case because it save for like 10 our of all those ppl. I'm sorry If I handle things differently than all of you. That doesn't mean 3 ppl have to come at my neck either now does it?

Matthew

BANNED

so what you enjoy making ppl want to leave. Kiss my ass. I like how you can run your mouth on here. but don't the balls to accept my challenge. Fine whatever. Don't care anymore...I hope azzer locks the topic just to shut your ***** ass up.

A WILD NIGHTNINJA APPEARS!

I CHOOSE YOU PIKACHU!

Pikachu uses thunderbolt!

Enemy nightninja has fainted!

Pikachu gained 1337 EXP!

*pokemusic*

NightNinja

Harvester
Lol. Why on Earth would I go to wherever it is you live to get into a fight? I have more fun things to do.

And this is no place for physical challenges. What does you being a kung fu master of death have to do with you being totally, utterly, and incontrovertibly wrong?

how about this i hope you DIE. literally. I'm not saying I'm going to kill you because I have no idea where you even live. I'm saying I hope something horrible happens..like the entire world explodes killing us all. I hate you. I hate everyone. I even hate me. **** the world I hope we all die...really soon.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
People aren't "coming for your neck". People disagreed with you and tried to show you why you are wrong, but instead of putting up logical, well-reasoned posts you basically said "come and have a go if you think you're hard enough". Are you surprised that we stopped taking you seriously?

NightNinja

Harvester

A WILD NIGHTNINJA APPEARS!

I CHOOSE YOU PIKACHU!

Pikachu uses thunderbolt!

Enemy nightninja has fainted!

Pikachu gained 1337 EXP!

*pokemusic*

get a life.