Rpgs

NightNinja

Harvester
Why don't you address the important part of their posts, rather than picking up on their very thinly veiled insults. Then you might actually learn something about the game, rather than gripe about things you quite evidently don't understand.

for the last ****ING time I know how to play the god-damn game. If i'm not online it does make **** a little hard wouldn't you say? Now would you ****ing quit already?

NightNinja

Harvester
Is it me or did Antisnoobkiller crawl up this guys arse and start spouting ****? It's like watching a retard learn to walk. You think it's hillarious, yet if it were up to you it wouldn't exist.

and was anybody tallking to you? NO? so stfu. You are just looking for a reason to be an asshole.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Why don't you address the important part of their posts, rather than picking up on their very thinly veiled insults. Then you might actually learn something about the game, rather than gripe about things you quite evidently don't understand.

for the last ****ING time I know how to play the god-damn game. If i'm not online it does make **** a little hard wouldn't you say? Now would you ****ing quit already?

I hate to break it to you, but you evidently don't given the rubbish you're spouting here.

I'm waiting for you to address the various posts dealing with the respective differences, and the various strengths/weaknesses of the RPG and Striker routes.

Also, being inactive does not make RPGs overpowered.

Matthew

BANNED
Is it me or did Antisnoobkiller crawl up this guys arse and start spouting ****? It's like watching a retard learn to walk. You think it's hillarious, yet if it were up to you it wouldn't exist.

and was anybody tallking to you? NO? so stfu. You are just looking for a reason to be an asshole.

Luckily for me I didn't have to look very far.

FYI if you post on a public forum you sort of did speak to me.

NightNinja

Harvester
and again asshole did I say I didn't understand? did i ever ONCE say that. I do understand how to get around them..but when you're not online there is NOTHING you can do. I was just pissed because it JUST ****ing happened. I am actually a good player and I don't give a **** if you think otherwise but if you would like my address to come test my skills outside the game and that goes for anyone one of you cocksuckers then pm and we'll see who is really so tough. or give me your addy and when I get the money together I fly out there and we can handle this like men.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
**** YOU!!! I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else i know how to play the god damn game. I've finished in the top 50. I've done well for myself. You can go to hell about that.

Nobody cares what rank you finished. It doesn't mean you're right. I'm pretty sure there are plenty other people who have finished in the top 50. I'd guess there were around 49 of them the same round you did it.

NightNinja

Harvester

**** you.

NightNinja

Harvester
**** YOU!!! I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else i know how to play the god damn game. I've finished in the top 50. I've done well for myself. You can go to hell about that.

Nobody cares what rank you finished. It doesn't mean you're right. I'm pretty sure there are plenty other people who have finished in the top 50. I'd guess there were around 49 of them the same round you did it.

really i wouldn't of guessed. I can do math...so um DUH. No **** sherlock.

CFalcon

Official Helper
NightNinja, you seem to think everyone in this thread is insulting you. Just because they don't agree with you, doesn't mean they're insulting you. If everyone agreed with everyone, then there would be no point in the forums at all. Discussion requires disagreement.

Nobody has *actually* insulted you, or said you have to prove anything. At least, they hadn't insulted you until you started insulting them.

Notice how I haven't insulted you in this post, before you accuse me of insulting you.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
and again asshole did I say I didn't understand? did i ever ONCE say that. I do understand how to get around them..but when you're not online there is NOTHING you can do. I was just pissed because it JUST ****ing happened. I am actually a good player and I don't give a **** if you think otherwise but if you would like my address to come test my skills outside the game and that goes for anyone one of you cocksuckers then pm and we'll see who is really so tough. or give me your addy and when I get the money together I fly out there and we can handle this like men.

Personal threats now? Tsk tsk, that's against forum rules.

This one specifically:

2.2 – Inappropriate content may include [...] The posting of [snip] remarks which are harmful, threatening
While we're on the subject, don't forget these rules.

8.1 - The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas, and an area for discussions between players (past or present) of Bushtarion. Occasionally, there will be conflicts that arise when people voice their opinions. Challenge other's points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and courteously. Be civil and constructive, not ignorant and rude.
8.2 - Any member who threatens anyone on the forum, via a post or a private message (PM), will be banned immediately without notice.
9.1 - Flaming is defined as making posts and comments intended to anger or insult a person or group of people. Flaming generally has no purpose other than mean spiritedness and offers nothing constructive to the community. If you can't find a way to say something nicely, then perhaps you should say nothing at all.

I made the relevant parts bold for you.

Matthew

BANNED

**** you.

Do you give or take?

Please i'm gagging for it. Haven't had a man who knows how to take control in a long time.

NightNinja

Harvester

I hate to break it to you, but you evidently don't given the rubbish you're spouting here.

I'm waiting for you to address the various posts dealing with the respective differences, and the various strengths/weaknesses of the RPG and Striker routes.

i also played strikers back in round 17 and 18. You got take that into consideration too. From what I saw back then they were horrible. And strikers do 1 health and five armor cyber warriors have 1health and six armor so it takes more than one striker to kill a cyber warrior that's called math.

NightNinja

Harvester

**** you.

Do you give or take?

Please i'm gagging for it. Haven't had a man who knows how to take control in a long time.

dude you are fag...wtf.

Matthew

BANNED

**** you.

Do you give or take?

dude you are fag...wtf.

I'll let you **** me raw. I'll do things to you that you never knew existed ;)

NightNinja

Harvester

This one specifically:

2.2 – Inappropriate content may include [...] The posting of [snip] remarks which are harmful, threatening

wasn't a threat. It was an offer. I didn't say I'm GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS or anything to that extent. I made an offer if ppl don't want to things that way then fine. but where I come from that's how men resolve their differences.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

i also played strikers back in round 17 and 18. You got take that into consideration too. From what I saw back then they were horrible. And strikers do 1 health and five armor cyber warriors have 1health and six armor so it takes more than one striker to kill a cyber warrior that's called math.

Yes, strikers do less than 1:1 on CWs, but CWs do a lot less to strikers than strikers do against CWs. Which means in a one on one the CWs will all die before the strikers do. It's called attrition.

Also, nobody wants to hear what a hardcase you are. It's not like any of us are going to come round to your house and let you beat us up.

NightNinja

Harvester

**** you.

Do you give or take?

dude you are fag...wtf.

I'll pass. I'm sure there someone around these forums that is more your fancy you know someone who actually likes doing that kinda stuff with guys. I hate to burst your bubble but I like females, women, girls whatever you want to call them.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

This one specifically:

wasn't a threat. It was an offer. I didn't say I'm GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS or anything to that extent. I made an offer if ppl don't want to things that way then fine. but where I come from that's how men resolve their differences.

Funnily enough, where i come from, people who get into discussions generally know what the hell they're talking about before making themselves look like a damn fool. People also know when to back down when they're in the wrong. Guess we're not from the same place. :roll:

This one specifically:

While we're on the subject, don't forget these rules.

8.1 - The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas, and an area for discussions between players (past or present) of Bushtarion. Occasionally, there will be conflicts that arise when people voice their opinions. Challenge other's points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and courteously. Be civil and constructive, not ignorant and rude.
8.2 - Any member who threatens anyone on the forum, via a post or a private message (PM), will be banned immediately without notice.
9.1 - Flaming is defined as making posts and comments intended to anger or insult a person or group of people. Flaming generally has no purpose other than mean spiritedness and offers nothing constructive to the community. If you can't find a way to say something nicely, then perhaps you should say nothing at all.
I made the relevant parts bold for you.

Matthew

BANNED

**** you.

Do you give or take?

dude you are fag...wtf.

I'll pass. I'm sure there someone around these forums that is more your fancy you know someone who actually likes doing that kinda stuff with guys. I hate to burst your bubble but I like females, women, girls whatever you want to call them.

****ing pedo...

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Also, nobody wants to hear what a hardcase you are. It's not like any of us are going to come round to your house and let you beat us up.

I guess in about 15 minutes his time up on the youth juvenile delinquent computer will be up tho, and he can go back to beating up his cellmates so we'll probably be spared until next week when he gets the computer time again, assuming he's on good behaviour and doesn't bite his cell bars or anything like that.