Best leaders

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Plan: Name your favourite leader you have played under and why!!

Please keep this clean! Just meant to be a friendly thread!!

Mine our:

1. Lukey
2. Lister
3. Silence

All of these were awesome in my opinion! Lukey and silence for the same reasons being great FTW leaders, great tacticians and led by example!

Lister because she led the most friendly alliance i have ever been in! With a great group and we had no structure really but it worked perfectly!!

So who are yours? Can go back as far as you like!! Doesn't have to be FTW leaders! Can be your most fun leader etc!

Tim

Harvester
Favourite leader I played under was BlackWolf. He was courageous, always ready to fight and a natural warrior. And he is rather cool - he does have a human side.

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
Fubu was awesome..always ran allies that were competitive yet ftf. The old crew was game savvy and laid back I miss them.

Martin is another one that is ususally willing to teach and you are guaranteed a fun political ride as well <3

I don't know if anyone remembers DeathAngel, but I always had fun in his allies.

Last edited:

Davis

Tree Surgeon
competitive yet ftw? aren't those the same thing basically?

on topic:
I've never really had a good leader, every single one i've ever had has backstabbed me or in some way screwed me over. Well other than one, so i'll give him the award :D

Asmo

WackyJacky

Head Gardener
I'm loving toast atm (4/20)

Laid back guy yet still pulling a pretty decent ally imo.

The Old Farts have pretty solid "leaders" (can't really say any one person leads the ally, as it's really a group of leaders :p)

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Welshie.

Garrett was impressive last round.

Silence would make a good leader too.

Never played with Cyrus but I think he holds good potential as well.

NB. If they are active.

Bahnsen

Planter
Ive had a few good ones.

Adept was really good. So was Angela and Oggy. Sordes wasnt bad either. And I am enjoying Nitrous and Intense with input from Silence, Cyrus, Fer and CK too.

tbh I think I just <3 everyone...

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
Welshie

Silence

the best two planners i know and good knowledge of how to lead if it came to it

that being said, i prefer a core group of players that can discuss the best way for the alliance to head, good planners, active people, folks that listen that makes a good alliance, no matter how good your leadership might be, you cant be on 24/7 and you need others to take the reigns without being asked to.

PS. LordErtz back i the day <3

just to clarify i dont like hitler leadership, ones like BW where thye are like, suck my balls or your booted, shine my shoes or your booted, boost me on this attack or your booted

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
BlackWolf through the thick and the thin.

RichardM and the whole Old Farts conglomerate (where basically everyone had a say). YaCuteHills was an awesome time.

Hobbezak when he led Sexmagic was quite a laugh.

Cupido when he led Crazy_Diamonds.

I think my best leaders were when I was mostly playing for fun and we'd go off on 3-4 person suicide attacks all night long.