Hilariously funny or do you feel a bit sorry for the girl?

Somebody

Pruner
I can imagine her putting it in the wrong place :p

This wrong place of which you speak... you talking like smashed between a door... or a paper shredder... or something?

If you are talking about the female body... I just don't understand your statement... I've never found any label called 'wrong place'. 8)

I'd say the nose is the wrong place.... I mean, unless you're into that kinda thing ;)

Nice comeback from the guy on the video though. She was a bit of an idiot to be honest.... is it bad that I have a stereotype in my head when I think of her (bottle blonde, too much make-up, too few clothes in the winter, a bit self-obssessed etc) :p

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
Nice comeback from the guy on the video though. She was a bit of an idiot to be honest.... is it bad that I have a stereotype in my head when I think of her (bottle blonde, too much make-up, too few clothes in the winter, a bit self-obssessed etc) :p

To be honest, I imagined her exactly like you...

*teehee*

Bruce666

Harvester
That girl needs a bullet in the brain , what the **** lol, what a *****, what a psycho, he seemed like a nice guy buying her a gift and **** too come home too his psycho ***** girlfriend getting ridden like a bike, just glad i dont date anymore, stick too the one nighters:D

f0xx

Landscape Designer