• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Small Droids Init

WackyJacky

Head Gardener
It would be awesome if it was switched with yobs/changed to fire before yobs.
Currently they only do anything if you get privates to sweep for you, which unfortunately doesn't happen a lot :p

Is there any reason they are set up so as you need another player to sweep?

I mean I love it when I am attacking solos as you can send 1/4 the flak you would need, but now, after finally playing robo it's quiet irritating

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
This would make the route better, but you don't say why the route needs to be better... :p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Use SDs for sweepers. Or get HTs or privates to sweep.

Robos are already an exceptionally strong route, and giving bonuses to their early round game would just be silly. Considering how strong they are late round, i don't think they need a strong early game either.

rooney

Head Gardener
plus thats the point of the stunbot branch. use SD to stop the flak and a couple hundred thousand stuns to stop the geo

f0xx

Landscape Designer
plus thats the point of the stunbot branch. use SD to stop the flak and a couple hundred thousand stuns to stop the geo

But wouldn't it be awsome if we switch the init of the stunbot and SD on that branch?

Or the inits of the news vans and gurus? Just think about it!

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
I would prefer a swich between puppets and strikers tbh, makes much more sense than mucking about with R2D2 and friends.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
SD are a sweeper for your Guru / yobs etc

bad suggestion im afriad, f0xx hit the nail on the head

Shadow

Harvester
this is more of a question to do with the robo route, can't bothered to make a thread and jsut wanted an anwser, why is it Stunbots cost so much to dev compared to the other second units of the robo route? they cost so much :( Can't they be cheaper :( why i do understand that this can't be done now sinces it already a few days into the round but i figured it should atleast be looked at and changed for next round cause having to spend 70bil just for your second dev of a route is ridiculous :( (Much like my spelling :p)

f0xx

Landscape Designer
this is more of a question to do with the robo route, can't bothered to make a thread and jsut wanted an anwser, why is it Stunbots cost so much to dev compared to the other second units of the robo route? they cost so much :( Can't they be cheaper :( why i do understand that this can't be done now sinces it already a few days into the round but i figured it should atleast be looked at and changed for next round cause having to spend 70bil just for your second dev of a route is ridiculous :( (Much like my spelling :p)

They cost so much because they are too good.

PS. If you ask silly questions you should expect silly asnwers.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Because if you get stuns too early, absolutely no one is going to land on you. Stuns are easily the best sweeper in the game, bar none. They're an awesome unit, and the cost/length of dev time reflects that.

timtadams

Landscape Designer

There is no such thing as a silly question f0xx. Sorry we cant all be as awesome as you.

ps. i dont disagree that they are expensive cause they are very good

f0xx

Landscape Designer

There is no such thing as a silly question f0xx. Sorry we cant all be as awesome as you.

ps. i dont disagree that they are expensive cause they are very good

Why post at all then? If you want to insult me feel free to do it in PM. I always love a private flame-war.

Madmeater

Harvester
This isn't the place for handbags at dawn...
But yeah, stunbots are imba sweepers (Don't take that literally) and the price reflects this.
It's just to stagger when units are avaliable, such as the price difference between Autos and PA. It'sto control when people get what.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
SD's are an early sweeper and to take out lets last tick, thats its uses, if you choose to go stuns, SD's usability is increased tenfold, to give a suggestion of changing any route, you need to think about how it effects the game as a whole not just 1 route or part of a round...

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
your not asking for the sd to get its init changed, but your asking for a virtually indestructible guru-unit.

which is wrong :)

+ then the stunbot route would become obsolete :p

so big nono