Alliance names

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Nothing stands out...Last round we had Fail/S2N/RRR/Enmity

All good names in my opinion! This has been the one round where not one name has made me go...hmmmm great witty name!

Jase

Harvester
i second that..

BlondeAngels <-- Boring and no space
Discoworld <-- Fail spy ally?
Marmite <-- Boring, "Love it or Hate it"
Melons <-- If you meant that name in a sexual reference why not just use "Tits" or "fun bags" sorry if anyone felt any form of sexual discrimination, none was meant!

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
All leaders re name ur alliances!!

Us inactives want some pretty nice ones!

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Slightly off topic but i dont wanna create a new thread...

Who's leading this round ftw? Im not "in the loop" this round but ive been told twigley isnt leading and JJ is gone? so thats 2 of the FTW leaders from last round already...

Dunno if people are keeping things "on the down low" but just wondering which groups are gonna be fighting for the top this round? :D

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Last round had some clangers as well though. And of course some strokes of genius like Epic Fail.. ;)

I think Marmite is so silly it is acceptable though, same with Melon Farmers. But Destiny and Where's the fight?? The first is to generic, the second is not a name!

On the other hand: Balderdash and BloodBath&Beyond... I think its nice to see allies live more than one round, especially when they are more mid-tier. Might have something to do with me cutting my teeth in EventHorizon!

Matt

Harvester
i also believe theres a lack of good names!

im looking at the list and nothing really jumps out at me!

i really want to see Discoworld and Discworld get a war going asap please! lol