Round Start

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
What if we made it secret... Azzer would just post what date it would start!! [/irony]

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Out of all the available things to criticize about this game you pick the start time. *sigh*

Start time is fine; you're either there or you're not and really it's not the end of the world if you miss round start.

How about we only start rounds when everyone is online and ready?

Rofl.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
I totally agree with you, I mean I'm at work the start times why should I have to suffer because nearly every other bugger in the world can make the start time... I propose instead we start the round after I've got home from work, eaten some food, had a spliff and got nice and comfy. I think minority rules here.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
yeah if we all have a ready button, then once all the players have clicked it, we start! GREAT IDEA!

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Seeing as most of the posts include the words "majority" and "minority", I was wondering if a poll wouldn't be the most proper solution.. Let the majority speak for themselves ?

Melnibone

Head Gardener
an ingame one ofc for EVERY player to decide and not just the forum community ( a very small minority )

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
I dont think we really need the round start to change? Whatever time you set it some people will think its great and some wont...dont see the point in changing it from how its been forever!

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Round start time isn't going to change any time soon :p

BeakY

Harvester
Buckinghamshire, England, Earth, Milky Way
I dont like how the round always starts at 1800 GMT. How about giving some of us foreign players the advantage! Go USA!

so the round that just ended was won by an American and you still want "more" advantages (if you can really call being rank1 for the 1st 5ticks helpful)???

I've been rank1 before at the start of the round and do you know where I ended up??? not rank1 at the end thats for sure.

What does it really matter to the playerbase when it starts, i seriously doubt it makes a difference at the end...Azzer probs just does it so he can be on alot to sort out any new round bugs early on. that or he just hates all the foreigners :lol:

Davis

Tree Surgeon
i'm american and every round is a perfect start time for me (not including rounds i work on the start) i get out of school at 2:35, and the round starts at like 3:00 :p perfect time for me to make a sammach :p

saint1d

Head Gardener
18.00 is a touch early for me this week. Can we change start to 19.45 ish?

Matt

Harvester
18.00 is a touch early for me this week. Can we change start to 19.45 ish?

ye can we please im traveling down to devon! have tickets to see Jimmy Carr Live! lol

19.00 GMT would be fine with me lulz

if not i suppose i could always log in on my mobile! :)