Bye From me

zazemen

Digger
Hi folks,

Most of you have no idea who am I. Will start with a few explanations. I am the "noob-pro" bush player. Once this round Martin told me that I am noob. I was like "wtf are you talking about?!". And he told me that the not knowing the ratios was noobish :D I was rolling on the floor of laugh :D and I still do when i remember it. If this is the criteria - Yes I am! Me being pro is the biggest LIE ever i have heard :) Nickeh stop lying me :p

I started round 16. A few friends were playing by that time and they were good- f0xx, beasteh etc. They learned me how to play or how i should play. I remember neshta(i met her and her boyfriend korpi later the round in real) teaching me to solve matrix for my math exam. Playing bush and solving matrix was fun lol. That was the round of PIE. Next round was the blast for me. f0xx offered me to take place in Global_Underground. I agreed. Had no idea what is to play in top ranked ally but I was going to find out. It was sunny Friday and i didn't even wanted to go to my university so i didn't. Was sleeping all the day long and watching some fun movies. And so the time was coming closer. I started playing and (fcuk) I realize that I had the slowest start in the whole ally. Was the biggest noob
Well it was my second round and i told myself that I can do this much better. And it worked - on the 3rd day i was in top 50. I was the weakest player in the ally but f0xx told me that he didn't expect such a good start from me(/me think that he was lying about it :p) anyway we were attacking taking land and killing. Until a good night when we got killed and our ANAP didn't do anything :) meh i deleted. Then i met some awesome guys. Clem, Nickk, mastah, neshta and korpi, eek- The Mighty, src, ilko(Desagreable), zeratul etc. All of them funny dudes (sorry neshta :p) and good players :) they teached me a lot.

Next round i didn't go in the top allies but went in DW :) Asmo let me in (/me was dancing).
I started to play pretty good. But made a mistake. Well ... over 10 rounds have passed so i can tell now :) I gave DW's Ids to f0xx who was leader of Orgasm :(;( so we become land donators :( Sorry Asmo I never wanted to disappoint my leader but it happen. Then f0xx propose me to play with him. I Would say that was the funniest round ever. I wont forget the last 3 days. Me, f0xx, beasteh and mastah were the only defenders online :D and stopped CatHouse's attacks :) and yes we succeeded we were rank 5(not sure about the rank) at the end of the round. This round i met IoF

I stopped playing for 2 rounds ... well actually for a round and a half :D Then after finishing a few more rounds I asked IoF if he was recruiting. He asked me if i was FTW and i said yes. So we played and get up to rank 2 :) I wont forget all the team were pretty active and contactable and that's why no one wanted to attack us. There i met n0c0ntr0l,ZigZag,Kelsey etc.

Then came TBA! Twigley ... great leader, great diplomat but he still thinks that i am noob.
I joing TBA in on of their Wings - don't remember the name lol. All i remember is reaching rank 14 in the 4th day and i had to stop playing cause i had nowhere to live. So I was kick-raped from TBA and didn't even play 'till the end of the round :(
Next round (round 31) Twigley took me with him in s2n hehe but as it seems that was the only good news. I was at work and didn't bother even to log in and as i logged in I was WTF man :D i was kicked of the ally :D It was going to be funny round. SO less than 3h before end of the round i am solo :D and i am top 100 :D I was zeroed twice, had over 30k land stolen from enemies but meh going to be portal. I reach all the targets I had in the game so I think its time for me

So i wanted to make some personal thanks to all the dudes i love in the game :
f0xx - Thank you for the opportunities you gave me to build myself as a player and
beasteh - my second teacher i had good player even he is not playing or playing inactively
neshta and korpi - the sweetest couple i know. Love you all.
Eek,zeratul,zakkgard,desagreable - i will allways be noob compared to you
Proteccao - yep you are very good too and all can teach from you
Vegas` - forgot to mention him. I remember a talk in IRC once when you were extremely drunk. Wont forget it!
Davidoff - No idea how would i play without you

Now lets continue with the foreign players i know:

Maximuzzz,Clem,Nickk - always ready to help me if they can. I am sure that if i have to visit your countries i would definitely come to visit you! x0x0x0x
IoF,Twigley - great leaders!for letting me be TBA( I was proud a lot! :bow: and being in Genophobia
n0c0ntr0l(try with diferent name dude it's hard to write :p),Kelsey,ZigZag(always so quite) - for defending me in Genophobia when i had myself zeroed and had 20k land lol
Ahead - my biacth :p
Cyrus(for giving me the opportunity to play in boat),,Benny aka Nightmare, icy, Lukey
mastah - the biggest dutch biatch i have ever seen but I still love him :)
TSF/ The-Super-Fly/ PowerSlave - great dude always ready to give an advice ingame!
Stevey - My biggest biatch :) i wont remember one night while i was in the disko and we were sending msg each other that i was going to get laid lol

I want to say thank to all the dudes i know and didn't mention!
And one more Thanks:
Thanks to Azzer - For creating the game!

Thank you and GOODBYE!

Last edited:

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Should've posted the thanks at the beggining cause I don't think I've ever read such a long post in forums :\
PS: bye, have fun and, ofcourse, come back at some point

CLem

Head Gardener
zaze you will always be my favourite BG noob <3

Nitrous

Head Gardener
Played with you a couple times. You're a great guy, and will be missed im sure. Enjoy life, make the best of the rest of it. :D

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
Ah, one of the first people I actually met in this game. Shame to see you go. Enjoy life :eek:

I started round 16.

You sure it wasn't round 15? I'm fairly sure that's the round when I was still horribly nooby but thought I should start my own alliance, and you joined, and left because we only had 6 people, but I told you I wanted you to be my MO and you came back for a couple more days :)

Stevey

Pruner
You were my Biatch.. :p.

Sad to see you going, was great playing with you. good luck in real, keep in touch. x

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Just noticed this :( Sad to see you go big guy! Was fun leading you!!

Have fun in the real world!!