kinda hard to say this...

Khris

Pruner
haha just kidding :p I just wanted to man up and give props where props are due.

Even tho you guys did hold hands all round, cheers for being true warriors at the end and stepping up.

S2N actually did not gang bang us with En too bad before OF hit sleep, even tho we knew it was only a matter of time after the whole mess going on.

But after all the **** OF did talk, we were not trying to scheme and have all this planning that people thought, just truly our core players are inactives :p no matter how many actives ended up joing us, the core of OF was and always is too old and inactive to do anything good... we thought 2 weeks sleep mode would be funny... 2 ticks after we hit sleep... we realized we should of just hit delete :p hindsight is always 20/20.

Also props to the RRR clan... great round... to both groups... way to keep it interesting... glad i came back for this round... had no intention and got sucked into it... thats usually how the good ones happen eh lol

Cheers on a good round... see u r33 :p

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
so to sum up steves post.

Rounds over. Em wins.

They found one more excuse not to attack each other. Nothing new. GG Goodbye.

Rounds over. Em wins.

mate we already know they are goign to stick with the BS and not hit each other but when we all out of sleep on same tick we mass bash the *****es!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

They will come up with whatever excuse they want for not attacking each other. There is no point arguing, since BS seems to be in endless supply on these forums.

I'll believe you are fighting when I see several good BR's. Sending mobs at each other to make it look like fighting is quite easily arranged in an SNAP.

Just had to say Lol, told you so at some of these posts.
Was gonna say lol earlier, but forgot.

Cba to look up my own examples - But I remembered Twigley dug up a few for fun.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

Rounds over. Em wins.

Rounds over. Em wins.

mate we already know they are goign to stick with the BS and not hit each other but when we all out of sleep on same tick we mass bash the *****es!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

They will come up with whatever excuse they want for not attacking each other. There is no point arguing, since BS seems to be in endless supply on these forums.

I'll believe you are fighting when I see several good BR's. Sending mobs at each other to make it look like fighting is quite easily arranged in an SNAP.

Just had to say Lol, told you so at some of these posts.
Was gonna say lol earlier, but forgot.

Cba to look up my own examples - But I remembered Twigley dug up a few for fun.

What you mean our politics to get En and S2N to war...Guess that didn't work did it?

Thats why we hit sleep mode (one of the reasons) because En and S2N would have taken us out first without a doubt.

Politics didnt work for us i guess.../sarcasm

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Quit changing your mind. First you hit sleep mode plain and simply because you didn't want to play and you didn't think you could handle the pressure. Now all of the sudden you act as if Enmity and STN fighting was your plan all along? Either you've been lying in the forums and trying to stir up propoganda or you're lying now. Neither are very honorable traits sir.

No worries, I have a good feeling you guys won't be finishing 2nd :)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Quit changing your mind. First you hit sleep mode plain and simply because you didn't want to play and you didn't think you could handle the pressure. Now all of the sudden you act as if Enmity and STN fighting was your plan all along? Either you've been lying in the forums and trying to stir up propoganda or you're lying now. Neither are very honorable traits sir.

I remember them quite clearly stating there were multiple reasons for hitting sleepmode.

1: They simply weren't going to be active enough (or at least the majority weren't)

2: It would force a battle between Enmity and Second To None.

Why can't both reasons be correct?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Maybe it's the beer, the tiredness or the multiplicity of quotes, but i don't understand what you're getting at.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

I remember them quite clearly stating there were multiple reasons for hitting sleepmode.

1: They simply weren't going to be active enough (or at least the majority weren't)

2: It would force a battle between Enmity and Second To None.

Why can't both reasons be correct?

No Alci was right. I said we had 2 reasons.

1. We had 7 people away over a 2 week period
2. We wanted En and S2N to fight.

Go check must have said it around 5000 times.

Khris

Pruner
*sigh* this whole post was as close I as a male... can get to saying those awful I* S****.

Everyone talked there fair share of ****... I was just trying to be a man about it, and acknowledge when I get proven wrong :p

But you forget... we were in sleep mode for 2 weeks... what else is there to do? And no alli that would hit sleep mode for 2 weeks is worried about where they finish. Its just about pissing off the competition :p If you cant beat em... be as annoying as hell on ur way down haha