Those on a boat, set to sink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tombi

Harvester
how can you sit there and actually say you were battering us before ReRR joined in? you got through the odd time, everytime due to us being pulled by STN when they attacked 4-5 of us.

Bullshit again. We timed our attacks well and I think we got through and killed at least one target each night, with more getting killed every night. I don't think we ever had a totally unsuccessful attack.

there's your bullshit. :D

and hobbezak has hit the nail on the head, you may not have had any direct contact in organising, but with S2N hitting us all day and you rushing when we were stretched defending against an alli 3 times our score, you begin to udnerstand that it wasnt as easy as you have made out to kill us, whenever we werent out defending already against STN you NEVER got through, thats NEVER. if OF wasnt in sleep i expressed my desire to hit you guys when we wasnt defending against to twigley, but Of were in sleep so that wasnt actually possible because we had incs from them all day.

butter your war with us up all you want, i saw who was hitting and at which times, and i dont blame you for doing that im pissed that you keep saying you own us alone, better yet with 6 people, it was more than 6 haha, fun times heh
Meh Cyrus i find it hard to believe about 'Incs all day' You claimed you had 'Incs 24/7' from 3 alliances...thats BS because you posted that after our first attack, i think we had about 7-8 members join in and we were another considerably smaller than you and you had some of your big players online...just admit it Aili beat you and there were 2 other allys attacking but even so the way it was going aili would have taken you out single handedly

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
how can you sit there and actually say you were battering us before ReRR joined in? you got through the odd time, everytime due to us being pulled by STN when they attacked 4-5 of us.

Bullshit again. We timed our attacks well and I think we got through and killed at least one target each night, with more getting killed every night. I don't think we ever had a totally unsuccessful attack.

and hobbezak has hit the nail on the head, you may not have had any direct contact in organising, but with S2N hitting us all day and you rushing when we were stretched defending against an alli 3 times our score, you begin to udnerstand that it wasnt as easy as you have made out to kill us, whenever we werent out defending already against STN you NEVER got through, thats NEVER. if OF wasnt in sleep i expressed my desire to hit you guys when we wasnt defending against to twigley, but Of were in sleep so that wasnt actually possible because we had incs from them all day.

butter your war with us up all you want, i saw who was hitting and at which times, and i dont blame you for doing that im pissed that you keep saying you own us alone, better yet with 6 people, it was more than 6 haha, fun times heh
Meh Cyrus i find it hard to believe about 'Incs all day' You claimed you had 'Incs 24/7' from 3 alliances...thats BS because you posted that after our first attack, i think we had about 7-8 members join in and we were another considerably smaller than you and you had some of your big players online...just admit it Aili beat you and there were 2 other allys attacking but even so the way it was going aili would have taken you out single handedly

id admit that if it was true, you would not have taken us out by yourself, we had seeds stocked and these 1 person a night meant nothing, because we were killing some of your guys and like i said we were replenishing faster than you were killing and we were killing some of your guys, without STN hitting us quite alot, and ReRR joining in we wouldnt have gone down, you never know we might come kill you coz your 2 times our score, get every on that band wagon and then we'll go YAY we own them with 6 people and no help ROFL, funny men funny men

Madmeater

Harvester
I do agree with you Garrett, I have in no way tried to dismiss what you guys achieved. Yeah we got comfy and took our lead for granted, our defence became lax and you guys pushed through. It was a good effort and you did what you set out to do.

Can't we all just chill? I have no beef with anyone that plays bush, someone you stand shoulder to shoulder with one minute, could very well be your nemesis the next.
It's a war game, you won this war and there will be plenty more to come...

Garrett

Landscape Designer
<3 I hope so

I actually didn't expect you guys to fall so quickly. I thought i was going to have to make you all spend your seeds first, or rather, I wanted you to keep spending seeds so I could keep attacking you.

war, it's the game!

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

This is yet more nonsense. We got through plenty of times when we hit during your weak time, when it was quite clear you had very few people on. Maybe you were asleep and nobody told you about it. I killed Davis in the very first attack we did on you, which was about a week ago. And I'm ****ing robos, so will you please stop using this whole "rushing" excuse. It's just a complete lie. Some of our attacks were rushes, most were eta 5.

And I don't think ANY of us said it was just us. What we have been trying to get through your thick head is that we hit you on our own. There is a difference. Our attacks were nothing to do with STN or RRR. We didn't have any communication with STN when we hit you. We didn't have any communication with RRR when we hit you (the first time I heard that RRR had hit you was when Martin posted a couple of BRs in this very thread). If we hit you when they were hitting you, then tough luck. It wasn't intentional.

I think it's about time you just held your hands up and said "good job" like a sportsman would, but I doubt it.

Tombi

Harvester

id admit that if it was true, you would not have taken us out by yourself, we had seeds stocked and these 1 person a night meant nothing, because we were killing some of your guys and like i said we were replenishing faster than you were killing and we were killing some of your guys, without STN hitting us quite alot, and ReRR joining in we wouldnt have gone down, you never know we might come kill you coz your 2 times our score, get every on that band wagon and then we'll go YAY we own them with 6 people and no help ROFL, funny men funny men

Im in ReRR...and umm well yeah you could have gone and killed aili but you didnt? you probably could have come and killed us too, but you didnt? oh well Aili would have taken you down due to bad descisions and useless planing/defence.

And Madmeater this is politics its meant to be heated :p but <3 really ;)

Madmeater

Harvester
I think you misunderstood my meaning, and also I didn't phrase it very well. In the attacks that we launched during the day and early night, there were quite a few we had to recall. I was referring to the attacks that we were launching in the wee hours which almost always got through.

And Hobbs - I wasn't really aiming that at you, there were just bits of your post which I felt needed replying to. It was mainly aimed at those in IOAB who still refuse to admit our achievement.

Ah, in that case, i agree, you kicked our arses. I even posted when I got zero'd with the intention to show some kind of sportsmanship

Garrett

Landscape Designer
it's all good. i've posted plenty of bad br's including the very first attacks on twigley at round beginning.

it's all about the br's man. **** i forgot to send. i need more br's. done for now.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

Im in ReRR...and umm well yeah you could have gone and killed aili but you didnt? you probably could have come and killed us too, but you didnt? oh well Aili would have taken you down due to bad descisions and useless planing/defence.

And Madmeater this is politics its meant to be heated :p but <3 really ;)

now your calling our defence useless? thats laughable, i was planning defence pretty much all the time, so im taking that personally, weheld you off until we were stretched and defending off that many incs was impossible, there is such things as literally running out of troops to use for defence, thats when an allaince which has a good set of members falls, its not due ti useless defending, our players are very good but there's only so much we could do, we died yeah, time to move on heh

Garrett

Landscape Designer
now you're calling our defence useless? i was planning defence pretty much all the time.

oh man with 0 context (as I've not read the chain that this comes from nor do I plan to) I could be really evil. in fact I came here to be EVIL, but at the last moment I decided against it.

good stuff. keep me lol'ing.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Personally i think Aili did pretty bloody awesome! They were about half our size, and we had a few mahoosive members and they still managed to own us on alot of attacks. Edit: Im counting Aili as the main force as they were the ones that (as far as my fairly limited attention showed) did the majority of the work and had the most motivation. Yes we had fairly constant inc from S2N but thats always gonna happen, deal with it!!!

Who cares who else was attacking or BS like that, tis the nature of the game...You win some you loose some!

All i can say is the attacks i saw were pretty well organised and whichever way you look at it it worked. So lets just get on with the game and stop all this BS arguing!!!

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Disabled: 693,112 [£37,358,304,000] friendlies disabled.
Died: 321,985,945 [£5,545,489,886,600] enemies dead. 16,024,883 [£860,729,659,000] friendlies dead.
Bribed: 714,373 [£37,501,504,000] friendlies bribed.
Converted: 1,467,993 [£23,487,888,000] friendlies converted

The twists and turns!

After a quick scan through the Aili members, it would appear that BR isn't from any of us...

Good kills on Discworld tho ;)

Where did I mention Aili?

Well, this is Ailis war dec thread, but, that was a nice kill on me :p
Septimus answered since i was absent :p

i think alci just got owned there..... LOL laters! ;)

You really need to start taking your medication my friend, that paranoia and delusion is really starting to affect your rational decision making powers ;)

If calling people retards and cock suckers isn't a personal attack, I don't know what is.

But to deny that you had any form of help in our downfall is just silly.p
Aili started taking you down and from the beginning of this thread there were some pretty significant battles which did do alot of damage to you guys.
Yes i wont deny and im sure they wont either that other people were attacking fairly closely together but we didn't do Too much damage, just took land when your fakes failed and you sent out - really the congrats should go to Aili they started off half your size and were successfully killing you off bit by bit.
And also to blame alot of this on S2N is quite frankly ridiculous due to the fact that only a couple of there members could hit you, Aili did you over good and proper, we have a thread of all attacks against you and only a couple of BR's have any combat mainly just land after you guys gave up...

Kudos Tombi, you hit the nail on the head, as opposed to Cyrus who's swinging his hammer out near Pluto. ;)

Personally i think Aili did pretty bloody awesome! They were about half our size, and we had a few mahoosive members and they still managed to own us on alot of attacks. Edit: Im counting Aili as the main force as they were the ones that (as far as my fairly limited attention showed) did the majority of the work and had the most motivation. Yes we had fairly constant inc from S2N but thats always gonna happen, deal with it!!!

Who cares who else was attacking or BS like that, tis the nature of the game...You win some you loose some!

All i can say is the attacks i saw were pretty well organised and whichever way you look at it it worked. So lets just get on with the game and stop all this BS arguing!!!

Cyrus, even your own alliance members are admitting we whomped you, why can't you? Is it... your pride? or are you embarrassed? You win some battles, you lose some battles, you guys lost due to sloppiness, inactivity and whatnot and we were simply more motivated and organised. I'm not saying your players and you can't ever be organized or that you're crappy players all the time, but in the last week or so you haven't been playing your best.

Madmeater

Harvester
Just leave it alci, it was pretty much dead and buried. Theres no logical reason to start another flame war.

On an unrelated topic, is there any possible way you guys could let me get a good night's sleep tonight? :p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Just leave it alci, it was pretty much dead and buried. Theres no logical reason to start another flame war.

On an unrelated topic, is there any possible way you guys could let me get a good night's sleep tonight? :p

Ah you don't know me very well, i have a hard time leaving complete bollocks to float around unanswered and unharassed ;) But since his own members have turned on his posts I'm happy enough with our solutions here.

A good night of sleep? What's that? Haven't had one of those in about 7 or 8 rounds? ;)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
your swimming in your own though alci... :)

[22:49:55] <@toby> rofl
[22:50:03] <@toby> cyrus made the worst comeback ever
[22:50:11] <@toby> doesn't even make sense
[22:50:33] <@Alcibiades> ooh yeah
[22:50:35] <@Alcibiades> balls
[22:50:37] <@Alcibiades> i'm swimming in balls
[22:50:44] <@Alcibiades> <3 balls
[22:50:45] <@toby> swimming in your own bollocks
[22:50:51] <@toby> wtf was he thinking? :p
[22:51:00] <@Alcibiades> well it's testament to the hugeness of my ballsack if i can swim in it
[22:51:12] <@toby> mhmm
[22:51:22] <@toby> and it's quite an achievement to swim in something that is inside you
[22:52:26] <@dinget> impressive Alci
[22:52:46] <@dinget> not only are the inside, but they're not really fluid
[22:53:02] <@dinget> unless Alci is able to shrink down to the size of sperm
[22:53:10] <@Alcibiades> i have mad skillz
[22:53:18] <@dinget> so it would seem
[22:53:25] <@dinget> you're like Inner Space
[22:53:44] <@dinget> only you're in yourself instead of Martin Short

Cyrus you're a one man entertainment group. Have you considered charging for your performances or do you just do charity work? Furthermore, do you write your own material, and if so do you have any courses that us lowly plebeians can take? I'd happily subscribe to your newsletter with weekly tips if you have one. :)

Podunk

Head Gardener
I said we took on an alliance 2x our size to prove it can be done

You do have to agree that this statement is a bit cheap, seeing as STN have been randomly hitting the largest members of boat since Enmity went down, which is a fair few days before this topic was opened.
So yeah, you took on an alliance 2x your size, but it was an alliance where a lot of resources were tied up by having multiple random incomings by STN on their largest members (which probably stopped them from retaliating on any of your attacks).

And before you say "we never asked STN to hit them, what they do is outside our control", that's all quite true, but this was a known factor before you started a war on Boat, so you knew before you took on this "challenge" that it was hardly just you vs an ally 2x your size. :p

S2N have been hitting us too.

Battle Report - Defending Sir Oggie vs a large SA from S2N
[middle] 50,000,000 allied Psychopathic Android attacked, killing 25,820,391 hostile staff.
[middle] 42,933,199 allied Biker attacked, killing 25,732,976 hostile staff.
[middle] 45,000,054 allied Striker attacked, killing 3,574,022 hostile staff.
[middle] 30,281,097 allied Terrorist attacked, killing 147,497,032 hostile staff.
[middle] 60,000,000 allied Secret Agent attacked, killing 241,781,416 hostile staff.
[middle] 74,205,706 hostile Secret Agent attacked, killing 193,886,568 allied staff.
[middle] 27,504,900 allied Assassin attacked, killing 17,882,555 hostile staff.
[middle] 89,671,261 hostile Assassin attacked, killing 56,966,455 allied staff.
[middle] 12,368,249 allied Hooligan attacked, disabling 4,813,060 hostile staff.
[middle] 124,601,544 allied Terrorist Leader attacked, killing 210,821,181 hostile staff.
[middle] 116,506,998 allied Sorcerer attacked, killing 72,349,608 hostile staff.
[middle] 22,370,568 allied Nutter attacked, disabling 2,086,255 hostile staff.
[middle] 17,433,816 allied Cybernetic Warrior attacked, killing 18,066,976 hostile staff.
[middle] 3,469,642 allied Grenadier attacked, killing 2,093,134 hostile staff.
[middle] 66,343 hostile Ninja attacked, killing 107,473 allied staff.
[middle] 63,355,464 allied Petrol Bomber lobbed Molotov Cocktails and killed 28,507,141 hostile staff.
[middle] 9,749,048 allied Apache Longbow attacked, killing 25,293,697 hostile staff.
[middle] 43,423,982 allied Marine attacked, killing 16,375,770 hostile staff.
[middle] 22,995,396 allied Jeep attacked, killing 3,933,117 hostile staff.
[middle] 2,292,523 allied HQ Humvee attacked, killing 1,327,500 hostile staff.
[middle] 15,875,331 allied Tyrant Drone attacked, killing 21,844,680 hostile staff.

Disabled: 6,899,315 [£193,159,352,800] enemies disabled.
Died: 862,901,196 [£18,254,931,842,400] enemies dead. 250,960,496 [£3,438,372,995,900] friendlies dead.

Getting inc from higher allies happens. It just doesn't always turn out so pretty :)

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
podunk you totally miss the point dont you? we had you warring with ud if you like aswell as S2N hitting multiple targets, whats hard to udnerstand we got icns and killed S2N most of the time we forced a recall, your talking to my like im an utter retard and think we only get incs, the scale in which we got incs were why we died.

where-as you lot are saying, well ya know IOAB sucked, they couldnt defend for **** blah blah blah, thsts what im diagreeing with.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I didn't say you were **** at defending. During the day you were fine, but you had a very noticable down-time which we took full advantage of. During that time it was fairly easy to get through.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
[close] 2,000,000 hostile Werewolf attacked, killing 2,299,473 allied staff.
[close] 9,999,999 hostile Vampire attacked, killing 40,931,506 allied staff.
[raised] 1,830,918 corpses twitched into life, becoming Lesser Vampire.
[close] 38,181,232 allied Cybernetic Warrior attacked, killing 11,765,260 hostile staff.
[close] 691,436 allied Heavy Thug attacked, killing 226,442 hostile staff.
[close] 987,410 allied Geo-Phys Thief stole 535 land. [145] tree. [265] bush. [60] flower. [65] grass. [0] uncultivated.

Died: 43,230,979 [£287,858,564,500] friendlies dead. 11,991,702 [£719,585,088,000] enemies dead.
Converted: 1,830,918 [£29,294,688,000] friendlies converted.

You stole 107 land. [29] tree. [53] bush. [12] flower. [13] grass. [0] uncultivated.
You gained 176,240 effectiveness.
You earned £2,212,685 bounty.
You will soon be receiving £1,814,053,500 insurance.
Your max land grab was reduced in this battle.

Attacking
[close] 2,300,000 allied Seed Thief stole 229,999,994 stored seeds. [16,511,336] tree. [54,153,382] bush. [46,484,837] flower. [112,850,439] grass.
[close] 1,200,000 allied Geo-Phys Thief stole 1,362 land. [336] tree. [726] bush. [156] flower. [144] grass. [0] uncultivated.

You stole 227 land. [56] tree. [121] bush. [26] flower. [24] grass. [0] uncultivated.
You earned £11,760,091 bounty.
Your max land grab was reduced in this battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.