Those on a boat, set to sink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
lol rage.

we started this because we finally had a challenge. can 6 people take on an alliance 2x their size?

Our answer is 'yes'. At least, as long as it's IoaB led by Cyrus.

think we're playing for value? i would have sold my left nut to get in the big peeps from rrr and took the fight to twigley if i was playing for value. as long as my alliance as a whole ends up with a decent ranking, that's what I'm playing for because they deserve it.

now if you excuse me, i have more solo people to die upon. you really do need to keep them from jumping when I'm not paying attention.

im a bad leader? lol i led Khaos to rank 1 basically therefore, 1 - 0 Cyrus

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Don't put words in my mouth.

Did I say 'Cyrus is a bad leader'? No.

I said we took on an alliance 2x our size to prove it can be done, but invariably you retards would say that the blanket statement is incorrect. So I clarified it down to ally/leader.

Truthfully no matter what I would post you all would post something contrary whether on topic or not, then the mindless drones would just keep piling on more retarded crap as has happened clearly on this very page.

IoaB was nothing more than a flash in the pan. They came late, wanted to ride on the coattails of carnage, and slide into an easy finish. No more, no less.

you guys got to get off each other's cock. srsly.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
I said we took on an alliance 2x our size to prove it can be done

You do have to agree that this statement is a bit cheap, seeing as STN have been randomly hitting the largest members of boat since Enmity went down, which is a fair few days before this topic was opened.
So yeah, you took on an alliance 2x your size, but it was an alliance where a lot of resources were tied up by having multiple random incomings by STN on their largest members (which probably stopped them from retaliating on any of your attacks).

And before you say "we never asked STN to hit them, what they do is outside our control", that's all quite true, but this was a known factor before you started a war on Boat, so you knew before you took on this "challenge" that it was hardly just you vs an ally 2x your size. :p

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
we started this because we finally had a challenge. can 6 people take on an alliance 2x their size?

the answer is yes garret you did mention my leading skills THANK YOU BERRY BERRY BERRY MUCH!!! :)

mindless drones garret? these are some of the best players in the game backing me up, these people actually win rounds, please tell me how many you've won to call these mindless drones? these people think for themselves and quite frankly, when as twigley and IOF not done whatever they want? oh yes thats right, they just jump on a bandwagon.

your the mindless drone with the rubbish you spout out on these forums, have you not realised your crap is just old news now?

;)

Madmeater

Harvester
Don't put words in my mouth.

Did I say 'Cyrus is a bad leader'?

lol rage.

Yes. You implied it.

I said we took on an alliance 2x our size to prove it can be done, but invariably you retards would say that the blanket statement is incorrect. So I clarified it down to ally/leader.

The statement was wrong. It didn't take 6 people, it took 3 aliances waving us. It took attacks when we were at our weakest, seeing as all attacks carried out against us at our active time all fall through.

Truthfully no matter what I would post you all would post something contrary whether on topic or not, then the mindless drones would just keep piling on more retarded crap as has happened clearly on this very page.

Personal assaults carried out over the internet against people you don't know? Getting desperate are we? Not got your lackeys to back you up with bias?
If you didn't post utter garbage, maybe people wouldn't be so quick to oppose you...

IoaB was nothing more than a flash in the pan. They came late, wanted to ride on the coattails of carnage, and slide into an easy finish. No more, no less.

The reason IOAB was so good was purely the amazing leadership of cyrus. This is my first round and my highest rank was in the forties. That alone shows how good of a mentor he is, and how purely skilled he is at this game.
To say that he is anything other than amazing is pure bullshit and alot of people will agree with me.

you guys got to get off each other's cock. srsly.

Gay jokes. srsly. :roll:

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
mindless drones garret? these are some of the best players in the game backing me up, these people actually win rounds, please tell me how many you've won to call these mindless drones? these people think for themselves and quite frankly, when as twigley and IOF not done whatever they want? oh yes thats right, they just jump on a bandwagon.

What?

Garrett

Landscape Designer
@hobbez we started dealing damage before anyone else started. we had already killed a few people before anyone else started. had no one else started, we'd still be killing them. plus this is pols. who CARES?

@madmeater

*yawn* dude, i'd have to know you to throw a personal attack. just because I said the list of usual suspects threw more retarded crap, isn't personal.

also maybe you have noticed how this is the politics subforum, but perhaps not. IoaB was going to go down no matter what. You started getting sloppy before any other alliance joined and it was simply a matter of time. It was on my side as you are mostly sleepy when I'm awake.

when you get something new, feel free to post. i don't care what you console yourself with. i'm certainly not going to reply further on your topics to keep the circle going.

this be mah war thread. why did i start it? because people complained forums wasn't used enough.

don't like what I say? tough. perhaps you should stop typing and worry more on me taking your land. see you in a few ticks.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
we didnt get anymore sloppy anymore than what an alliance would having incs from rank 1 alli and an alliance under them rushing, how can you sit there and actually say you were battering us before ReRR joined in? you got through the odd time, everytime due to us being pulled by STN when they attacked 4-5 of us.

and you started it because you were gonna use it to your advantage, you knew it would get people on the bandwagon

HOLD UP DAAAANG! ;)

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

You do have to agree that this statement is a bit cheap, seeing as STN have been randomly hitting the largest members of boat since Enmity went down, which is a fair few days before this topic was opened.
So yeah, you took on an alliance 2x your size, but it was an alliance where a lot of resources were tied up by having multiple random incomings by STN on their largest members (which probably stopped them from retaliating on any of your attacks).

And before you say "we never asked STN to hit them, what they do is outside our control", that's all quite true, but this was a known factor before you started a war on Boat, so you knew before you took on this "challenge" that it was hardly just you vs an ally 2x your size. :p

We didn't know IOAB were getting hit by STN before we sent. That's totally different to not asking them to help. We honestly had no idea when we were hitting them that we weren't the only ones doing so.

And tbh, does it really matter if an alliance has inc from another alliance before we hit them? Have none of you EVER been killed by an alliance after another alliance had been hitting you? Even this round when STN killed us we had incs from other alliances (IOAB included), but did we say "oh STN's input doesn't count because we had other incs as well"? No, because that's quite simply bollocks.

They were still twice our size, and we've done a hell of a lot more to kill them off than STN or RRR have. So please stop trying to cheapen our efforts and just get over yourselves.

Madmeater

Harvester
If calling people retards and cock suckers isn't a personal attack, I don't know what is.
The whle point of this thread was to advertise the fact that you were hitting us and wanted people to join you in your assault. It worked ause we even had DW hitting us despite some of our members refusing to hit them out of respect.

But to deny that you had any form of help in our downfall is just silly.

Yes we've dropped rank and score, and yes you guys were partly to blame (Hey, it's a war game, it's what happens) but please dont come here, spurting the whole David vs Goliath thing, acting as though you single handedly defeated us.

And remember kids, it's just a game. When you begin getting IRL raged over numbers on a screen, it's time to take a deep breath and recover some perspective.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
how can you sit there and actually say you were battering us before ReRR joined in? you got through the odd time, everytime due to us being pulled by STN when they attacked 4-5 of us.

Bullshit again. We timed our attacks well and I think we got through and killed at least one target each night, with more getting killed every night. I don't think we ever had a totally unsuccessful attack.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

We didn't know IOAB were getting hit by STN before we sent. That's totally different to not asking them to help. We honestly had no idea when we were hitting them that we weren't the only ones doing so.

And tbh, does it really matter if an alliance has inc from another alliance before we hit them? Have none of you EVER been killed by an alliance after another alliance had been hitting you? Even this round when STN killed us we had incs from other alliances (IOAB included), but did we say "oh STN's input doesn't count because we had other incs as well"? No, because that's quite simply bollocks.

They were still twice our size, and we've done a hell of a lot more to kill them off than STN or RRR have. So please stop trying to cheapen our efforts and just get over yourselves.

Not trying to cheapen your efforts, I don't have Boat shares which go up if I make them look good or you bad or w/e. :p
I was only replying to Garrett taking the "We wanted a challenge" card out. Reading from another topic that he first asked Martin to attack Boat together, and also seeing our own outgoing, makes me wonder if it was a war "for the gigantic challenge of warring with an ally twice our score", or just war because you want a war.
Questioning motives doesn't really change anything about the damage you guys did, or to the difference in score between both alliances when the war started. I'm not in either ally so I can't comment on that, I can only comment on posts made here or on outgoings that I can see.

Tombi

Harvester
If calling people retards and cock suckers isn't a personal attack, I don't know what is.

But to deny that you had any form of help in our downfall is just silly.p
Aili started taking you down and from the beginning of this thread there were some pretty significant battles which did do alot of damage to you guys.
Yes i wont deny and im sure they wont either that other people were attacking fairly closely together but we didn't do Too much damage, just took land when your fakes failed and you sent out - really the congrats should go to Aili they started off half your size and were successfully killing you off bit by bit.
And also to blame alot of this on S2N is quite frankly ridiculous due to the fact that only a couple of there members could hit you, Aili did you over good and proper, we have a thread of all attacks against you and only a couple of BR's have any combat mainly just land after you guys gave up...

Madmeater

Harvester
Bullshit again. We timed our attacks well and I think we got through and killed at least one target each night, with more getting killed every night. I don't think we ever had a totally unsuccessful attack.

I will admit that a few atacks went through, Mainly when we were at our weakest whether this was intentionally an exploitation of our weakness, which I assume it is (Which is a fair and good tactic) or not.

I admit that your vendetta has worked, as can be seen from the alliance list, but to say that not one of your attacks was unsuccessful just is not true. There has been many a time where we have had multiple incs and our defence has sprung to life, causeing all of them to recall.

Even now, while you guys are trying to kick us while we're down, we are defending amazingly (Admittedly we lost alot of land to start with, but as we puled our fingers out and got organised, we chased off more than a few waves)

Garrett

Landscape Designer
The whle point of this thread was to advertise the fact that you were hitting us and wanted people to join you in your assault.

oh? since when is retard and cock sucker a personal attack on the internet? to your face, sure. but then again, if it was to your face I may know you rather than just your persona you portray. so then it would depend on how well i knew you and what my tone was. if you think this is personal on the net, the net may not be for you. enough of this really, pretty please.

and the purpose of this thread because holy crap, you still don't get it:

as cyrus has already admitted however incorrectly (we got thru every odd time or so) this started at least 5-9 days before s2n ever thought of massing you.

I didn't post a thread until we had an attack that had multiple great successes, as in this is the very battle in which i think the momentum turned and we could do bigger and better things.

As in my mind, there was no way we were losing after finally breaking your line in a big way. You all tried to mass us 1 or 2 days for about 3-4 hrs. You all failed at it. Most if not all your rushes failed. You couldn't attack effectively and your defense at night lacked support. You would have fallen to 4 of anyone with the size and troop types we brought. We got under your skin we wore you down. That's what wins the war. Not the # of allies you bring.

Between you and me? just you and me? how the win happened doesn't matter. does clarifying details make you feel better? it does for me sometimes, until i calm down. then when calm i stop caring. unless i find the fun i can have with it afterwards

oh and edit:
Ailihphilia's attack stats on IoaB
I'm On A Boat. 46,000 8,000 125,720,000,000 25,330,000,000 8,093,000,000 2,493,000,000

way more damage than you ever did attacking us. we lost that land when we were being raped yadda yadda yadda details. more damage than any other alliance. So...

that means you chose to fight us more than anyone else (if we were all massing all at the same time working together) and you chose poorly as it seems that we kicked you in the teeth. Just on damage alone. I would have loved to take a snapshot of damage stats for your ally before you were 'free land' to show just how much more damage we did before you were swooped on.

and again these stats just show attacking damage. so we never have more than 6-8 on any attack, ask anyone... i think we had 10-14 maybe 5 times total this round attacking simul.

tired of talking about subjective details? then the #'s show we attack better and did more damage and now we can be done talking?

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
how can you sit there and actually say you were battering us before ReRR joined in? you got through the odd time, everytime due to us being pulled by STN when they attacked 4-5 of us.

there's your bullshit. :D

and hobbezak has hit the nail on the head, you may not have had any direct contact in organising, but with S2N hitting us all day and you rushing when we were stretched defending against an alli 3 times our score, you begin to udnerstand that it wasnt as easy as you have made out to kill us, whenever we werent out defending already against STN you NEVER got through, thats NEVER. if OF wasnt in sleep i expressed my desire to hit you guys when we wasnt defending against to twigley, but Of were in sleep so that wasnt actually possible because we had incs from them all day.

butter your war with us up all you want, i saw who was hitting and at which times, and i dont blame you for doing that im pissed that you keep saying you own us alone, better yet with 6 people, it was more than 6 haha, fun times heh

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

I will admit that a few atacks went through, Mainly when we were at our weakest whether this was intentionally an exploitation of our weakness, which I assume it is (Which is a fair and good tactic) or not.

I admit that your vendetta has worked, as can be seen from the alliance list, but to say that not one of your attacks was unsuccessful just is not true. There has been many a time where we have had multiple incs and our defence has sprung to life, causeing all of them to recall.

Even now, while you guys are trying to kick us while we're down, we are defending amazingly (Admittedly we lost alot of land to start with, but as we puled our fingers out and got organised, we chased off more than a few waves)

I think you misunderstood my meaning, and also I didn't phrase it very well. In the attacks that we launched during the day and early night, there were quite a few we had to recall. I was referring to the attacks that we were launching in the wee hours which almost always got through.

And Hobbs - I wasn't really aiming that at you, there were just bits of your post which I felt needed replying to. It was mainly aimed at those in IOAB who still refuse to admit our achievement.

Status
Not open for further replies.