Problems with FF3

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Alright, this is not really a game related problem (perhaps), but I've encountered it a several times and it is highly annoying.

So, lets say I am looking for a target to attack, and I have the search page in one tab and the intel page in another. Nothing else. So, I copy the ID, I click on the other tab, I enter the ID in the intel box and start hacking/spying/flying over. Back and forth from one tab to another, occasionally, my mozilla gets some problems. Problems like, splitting the two tabs in different windows. Closing one of the tabs and stuff like that. It gets really annoying after some time. Does either of you have the same problem and does either of you know how to fix it, if it is possible to be fixed at all.

Thank you.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Yup. It's been pissing me off since I first downloaded it.

It happens when you click on the other tab you drag it down a bit as well, which makes it open a new window. I don't know why it does it, but it's very frustrating.

Tombi

Harvester
Yup. It's been pissing me off since I first downloaded it.

It happens when you click on the other tab you drag it down a bit as well, which makes it open a new window. I don't know why it does it, but it's very frustrating.

I had that problem with chrome thats why i switched back to FF, i can't fully remember why it kept happening or how i stopped it but i think it was something to do with holding CTRL while clicking on a tab although because its FF it could be because of something completely different.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
lol, i never even new you could do that. Thank you for indirectly informing me of this useful little addition :)

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Indeed, thanks a ton Weeble. You've now saved me the energy of pronouncing a thousand curses while looking for targets ;)