[Taken] Looking for something to do Round 32

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Hey. I know it's waaaaaay early, but I want to get things organised now so I don't have to worry at the end of the round about what I'm going to do.

Basically, I'm after an alliance for next round. I'm open to going ftw if there are any alliances that suit me. If there aren't, I'm happy in a rank 5-10 alliance just pissing about and doing lots of attacking. If nobody wants me then I'll just go solo and you'll see another thread on here asking for pnaps :p

A bit about me:

I'm active. 10.71 hours a day at the moment. That should be good enough for any alliance tbh.

I'm English, but I have odd sleeping patterns. Sometimes I'll be on from 4 PM to 8 AM, other times I'll be on from 4 AM to 8 PM. Either way I'm usually good early morning or night cover.

I'm contactable. Usually only takes me a couple of seconds to respond to a text.

I'm a decent defender. I can organise defence if it's needed, but I'm quite happy to let someone else do it if they prefer.

I'm a decent attacker. As long as I have targets, I'll be attacking. I usually end top 5 in kills.

I'm loyal. The alliance comes first. I try and do whatever is best for the alliance at all times. If this means taking a land hit, or doing something slightly suicidal, then so be it.

I'm a decent starter. Not awesome, but usually good enough. I'm always active at round start and as long as I don't **** up I'll be top 20.

I'm not a land whore, or a flak whore, or a scorequeen. I'll always have troops and I'll always be happy to use them and lose them if it's required.

If there's anything else you need to know then please feel free to ask. I'm always on IRC (nick will be either toby or tobapopalos) so drop me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
You are stupid if you plan to run any decent ally, and don't try to recruit this gentleman!
And he's entertaining on IRC and politics as well I might add!

Souls

Official Helper
Go super solo like me! Make rank 1, then hit sleep mode for 2 months :D