what genre of music do you like?

what genre of music do you like?

• Total voters

jeff54321

Harvester
just wondering vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u can vote for more than 1 choice if u didnt know :p

Last edited:

Ram

Head Gardener
I like more than one, but I mostly listen to techno.
So +1 for Techno.

john

Harvester
depends what i feel like listenin to. i bump rap when im drivin around. techno or rock when im partyin. country when i feel like drinkin like a redneck :p

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
I voted Metal, but it's such a vague answer. I like thrash metal, power metal, melodic death metal, epic doom metal, etc etc. And they're really all quite distinct.

Don

Weeder
I voted Metal, but it's such a vague answer. I like thrash metal, power metal, melodic death metal, epic doom metal, etc etc. And they're really all quite distinct.

No grunt metal category? *Grin* /me provokes Nameless!

But yeah, I voted metal... dunno where the classic rock or punk categories are... sigh

Mattheus

Head Gardener
Put my name next to Rock, Indy and classical.

Rock was generally my genre of choice for a long time. But in the last couple of years I've really found a love for classical music. It's now the genre I listen to most.

It's so much more complex and rewarding then anything else. You can listen to the same piece of music a hundred times and notice new nuances and phrases each time that completely escaped you before.

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
It's so much more complex and rewarding then anything else. You can listen to the same piece of music a hundred times and notice new nuances and phrases each time that completely escaped you before.

I might say the same about various pieces of metal :D (really)