sleep

aGit

Harvester
top 200, 55 ids in sleepmode.

=/

come out already!

i dont think the sleep id option was meant to be used this way.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
top 200, 55 ids in sleepmode.

=/

come out already!

i dont think the sleep id option was meant to be used this way.

To protect yourself from being raped by an unfair and overwhelming force?

What do you think it was made for?

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
A good night of sleep?

*sigh*

And what would stop you having a good night of sleep, Tao? Wouldn't be the chance of unfair and overwhelming inc by any chance, would it?

aGit

Harvester
for times when you know you cannot be online for extended period of time, exams, study periods, nightout with friends, vacations, holidays, bar mitzvah etc etc.

but not as a tactic in game imo.

TaO

Tree Surgeon
for times when you know you cannot be online for extended period of time, exams, study periods, nightout with friends, vacations, holidays, bar mitzvah etc etc.

but not as a tactic in game imo.

When im in bed, i study the inside of my eyes, this counts?
When im in bed, i go to this great resort called "dreamworld" this is my 8 hour holiday
When im in bed, i dream of going out with my mates, like in the good old days

more then enough reason to hit sleep mode imo :)

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I guess you're right.

I don't mind it, personally - Me and pin ordered a mass-sleep order to Fail. when RRR hit us at a really bad time earlier in the round. I kinda liked the way it was a two-fingers' up to their striking at a time they knew we'd have crap activity :p

I think most people would hit sleep and deal with the SHAME of appearing cowardly, rather than die pointlessly, though.

I'm in sleep at the moment, though I'll very likely delete this week anyway.

-

[edit] BigBoss, you're talking crap :p

septimus

Harvester
I <3 Sleepmode! Im more or less on all day when Im not in sleep, when Im not here Im in sleep, heck if Im gonna be gone for 4 hours Ill use sleepmode for 8 just to be safe!

alexx

Harvester

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I think most people would hit sleep and deal with the SHAME of appearing cowardly, rather than die pointlessly, though.

I wouldn't.

Problem with that is then you are in sleepmode for however long, then die pointlessly when you come out of it. So you're merely delaying the inevitable lol.

then again u might be more active when u get out of sleep:<

Idd.

Also, not if you delete during sleep :p

That said delete is just another word for death - Only at your own hands, not at others :p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

I wouldn't.

Problem with that is then you are in sleepmode for however long, then die pointlessly when you come out of it. So you're merely delaying the inevitable lol.

then again u might be more active when u get out of sleep:<

Depends upon the circumstances, in a war setting, you're usually going to get assraped when you come out of sleep, either because your ally has disbanded or is dead.

If you're a solo using sleepmode to cover yourself on your offline times, it's another matter entirely.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist