OldFarts have gone to Bed.

Shadow

Harvester
IoF, i just went and warred with Aili.

What have OF and Enmity done?

Nothing.
Why didn't you two have a proper war instead of a bit of rushing that was nothing?

1. Why didn't you two war while us and Aili warred?
2. Why hasn't Azzer got involved with that?
3. Why hasn't Azzer got involved with the fact S2N and OF havn't warred recently apart from a few silly hits?
4. Why hasn't Azzer got involved with the fact that Discworld is not currently hitting RRR - i see a powerblock there too.
5. Why did OF never properly war with Aili untill S2N broke em? Where is Azzer there?
6. Why did Aili only hit Enmity once after OF, then proceed to tell JJ they wont hit them if they help against S2N? Where was Azzer then?

Azzer like other sensible people in this thread, realise there is a difference between a powerblock and timing.
(added numbers ot post so easyier to see wot im anwsering adn stuff, am useless at using Forums quoting and crap :( )

1, erm we was attackign them before with bashes and LET rushes but we seem to have got S2N LET rushes on our offliners everytime :eek:
2, why hasn'y azzer got involved with wot?
3, Correect me if im wrong(which im not so stfu) but last time OF launched a mass atck on S2N(involving 10+ members at 1 time) Enmity launched on us as did you with retals and they LET boosted you as you LET boosted them :eek:
4, im not sure wot you mean abotu this 1, from wot im told by the few people i know in teh lower ranks Discworld have been spanking every allie that is lower ranked than them(althou this is jsut wot i got told but i have seen BR's of them bashing and wvaing other allies).
5, Well this 1 is jsut a stupid question. Why go all out to kill an alliance when 2 other alliances are working together to kill you. obviously you would try to kill those 2 alliances first.
6, you should have probably read your first question before askign this 1 tbh. saying OF and Enmity never properly war'd then saying Ail launched a hit on Enmity after OF had laucnehd on hit on them.

not sure wot you mean by the difference between Timing and Powerblocking :s you guys have worked together for close to the entire round now(only 3 weeks left roughly to find otu if it was the whole round or jsut most of it ;)).

Davs

Garden Designer
To go back to a point made by a certain Canadian...

Why the hell did this obvious attempt at stirring up a flame war get made by a forum mod????
The actions of the alliances in question are yet to be unveiled - so rather than arguing over what may or may not happen, just get on with doing whatever the hell you're going to do.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
To go back to a point made by a certain Canadian...

Why the hell did this obvious attempt at stirring up a flame war get made by a forum mod????
The actions of the alliances in question are yet to be unveiled - so rather than arguing over what may or may not happen, just get on with doing whatever the hell you're going to do.

Best post of the whole thread; not least because of the mention of an Awesome Canadian! ;)

Just stop posting in here, and do your ingame ****, and let the actions speak for themselves, so we can then dissect the fine points in a thread :D

Speculating on theoretical possibilities is just going to get us all in trouble ;)

Matthew

BANNED
To be honest if DA were born in Denmark around the year 1600 Shakespeare would have wrote a play about him and his antic disposition by now. He's just gone absolutely batshit crazy.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Say what you want about going into sleep to avoid having to fight (from any pov...taking some time off, waiting it out etc etc) but why should they be forced to fight?

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

*SIRENS* *SIRENS* *SIRENS* *SIRENS*

Correct.
Why should *anyone* be told when and where to fight when there are still nearly 3 weeks left, especially by alliance members who have just hit SLEEP MODE to AVOID fighting LOL. :D

Edit: LOL Eden - SO true hahaha :p My alliance was on the end of that for AGES. Even when my alliance fell to rank 3 and hit sleep after being hit for weeks and weeks by them we thought you might war.

When we came out and tried to hit Redemption - we hurt redemption but got retalled by Jizz who were rank 1.

Heh, wasn't that ally full of people that where in RRR, OF this round? ICEOFIRE? ;)
Lol cheers Eden, forgot about that :)

Think it's a bit different though because i dont think OF are better than either alliance, my hate on OF which is shared by RReR's leadership was that OF complained pretty much the most this round yet have been the worst alliance in terms of their "agenda"

@ Shadow - Jeez, you also answered them all in black and white.
I will again point you to this post as you are another person who doesnt understand much,

AND BECAUSE YOU GUY'S SEE EVERYTHING IN BLACK AND WHITE- THE QUESTIONS WHY OTHER ALLIES DIDNT HIT EACH OTHER WAS A BLOODY JOKE. YEAH IT'S RIDICILOUS ISNT IT? LIKE - LOL AT THOSE POINTS I MADE? IT'S AS FUNNY AS THE ONES YOU ARE MAKING. <- My point. Love how 2 people quoted it, and only reading it in black and white. Maybe bold and caps will help.

Thank you for supporting my arguement on how ridiculous claims are made and how people only read stuff in black and white.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Say what you want about going into sleep to avoid having to fight (from any pov...taking some time off, waiting it out etc etc) but why should they be forced to fight?

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

*SIRENS* *SIRENS* *SIRENS* *SIRENS*

Correct.
Why should *anyone* be told when and where to fight when there are still nearly 3 weeks left, especially by alliance members who have just hit SLEEP MODE to AVOID fighting LOL. :D

They're being forced to fight, or be starved of targets. OF has reduced the target scenario to force a war.

You don't have to do it, but you'll most likely be accused of powerblocking and collusion. It could prove to be something of a self fulfilling prophecy tho if you do end up SNAPping simply because they did hit sleepmode. That would be pretty sad tho, on both accounts. I don't see why you'd hold back from a war either tho, it's the next logical step in this round.

i'm not saying it's right, or that you are or aren't working together, but it is a clever move imo :D

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Why can't OF fight Enmity?

What was stopping them and Enmity warring before?
OF had more troop score so why didnt they?

I tell you why.
Cos while we where taking out Aili - we were getting retals from OF members on our members.

The only excuse so far that i have heard is that they are too inactive.
Some excuse.

If you want to use that excuse and not fight them yourselves, how about not *****ing at other alliances for doing the EXACT same thing as you?

Matthew

BANNED
Just stfu and fight. OF are in sleep thats why they can't hit enmity isn't that ****ing obvious?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Because they assumed, perhaps incorrectly, that S2N would retal on them. *Shrug* I can't speak for their reasons but that would be the best guess i could offer.

Some excuse.

Pretty good excuse to hit SM ;) Another good one is to force you guys to war with each other, rather than gang up on OF and beat them to a pulp with a troop/land advantage.

If you want to use that excuse and not fight them yourselves, how about not *****ing at other alliances for doing the EXACT same thing as you?

No one would buy the inactivity excuse from either Enmity or S2N so i would advise against trying it ;)

Khris

Pruner

I tell you why.
Cos while we where taking out Aili - we were getting retals from OF members on our members.

Some excuse.

LoL. We did TRY and fight them. Ask them... we gave them incoming... for like 12 hours... at max 15 ppl sent. LoL was pretty sad. Inactivity rocks :p

but then... that night we got rushes from more s2n then Em members.. lol

we are too old and tired to attack, to old and tired to defend... next logical step. Sleep and ***** :p

Shadow

Harvester
BS-ley you full of **** as always...asking the same questions again which first itme you said as a joke but wot are they now? an even ******* joke?

teh day after S2N declared on Ail OF gave Enmity over 30 incomings hostile mobs(and im not talking about LET rushes) we even had more troops saved home to launch on them once the defense was drawn but once again stealth appeared on our Offliners from a certain SO player :eek: shock ****ing horror :eek:

inactive excuse? well its kinda hard to kill an allie with loads of robo's and strikers when your only anti AR troops to hand are RPG's and constantly getting last ticked :eek:

you use the inactive excuse? well **** me you have used every other ****ing excuse might aswell try that 1..you ****ing moron...

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
The only thing I can come up with is that they're hoping S2N and Enmity war it out while they're in sleep. That'd be a pretty lame reason - if that is the case.

They may say otherwise - but this is the first thing that sprung to mind when I saw them all in sleep.

Enmity and S2N are snapped. They will use any excuse to remain so.

Utter garbage. You aren't in either ally - you don't know if they're snapped or not.

My advice to all players ... send the message to the creator of this game; He must step in, and deal with Twigley and JJ and how there alliances chose to behave these last 2 rounds (if not longer).

So in other words - you're throwing a tantrum this round because of what happened last round.

sleepmode is fun :D i get to go out and not get called online to stop a Enmity and S2N bash/LET rush which is quite nice :D

You think 2 similar sized allies hitting a 3rd similar sized ally is a bash? You must be a newbie - how cute. :)

I can't comment on this issue specifically - however if I led Enmity or S2N I'd contact the other leader and arrange a sNap just to spite OF. If that IS OF's reasoning for hitting sleep, we're speculating at this stage.

No doubt Melni will come on post something obscure/vague and say something like: "I don't respect you, so I'm not going to tell you."

you say that as if Enmity and S2N dont already have a Snap going on.

They don't. DA knows more, being a member of Enmity, about the situation between Enmity and STN than you do, being a member of OF.

DA you have made yourself look rather stupid here! As the pair of you have claimed your not in a snap situation be interesting to how it plays out!

You guys may actually have to have a hard war now a FTW vs a FTW. Not bullying us FTF alliances.

IoF, you have made yourself look rather stupid in all your posts. Got to love all the "we're a FTF ally, you're nasty players for attacking us" QQ posts. (Aside: FTF is the most retarded saying ever - if you're playing a game not for fun, wtf are you playing for?)

00:01:34: IoF : I honestly bet you don't attack Twigley!
00:01:47: JJ : How much BC? :p
00:01:53: IoF : 5
00:02:13: JJ : Okay, you're on :p
00:02:23: IoF : We'll see
00:02:34: JJ : Btw, might wanna check your HQ :p

So you honestly believe jjnoob would make a bet he knows he'd lose? Makes perfect sense...

lol... s2ns name cracks me up...

it should have been "second to one"

Pretty sure there's ~19 days left... ;)

but anywayze. Sorry to ruin everyones round. we are too old and tired. We will let the kids FIGHT it out.... lol... isnt that a joke.

A joke? No, I don't think so. Jokes are supposed to be funny.

On topic: I think hitting sleepmode was a good, if boring, idea to try to force a battle between S2N and Enmity. Not necessarily something I would have chosen to do but it's definitely one way to try to force some action.

DA: Appalling that you would SNAP in spite of that action, that's a pretty crappy way to play the game. Then you simply feed ammunition to those who would accuse S2N and Enmity of SNAPping and further fan the flames of the dislike much of hte playerbase shares against S2N and Enmity. Appalling tactics, appalling idea, crappy playing. Tsk Tsk....

I was trying to persuade Twigley to take our Enmity before OF as, in my eyes, it made more tactical sense. However, I'm a hateful person and, out of spite, I'd be more than happy to sit around doing bugger all waiting for OF to come out of sleep and then kill them.

Alci, it's because the 2 alliances do not want to go to war.

No, no. You're confusing Enmity and STN with your own alliance, OF. You are the ones hitting sleep and not going to war. Hypocrite much?

But i have a PM with Azzer...Seems things could get interesting from what he tells me. Seems some very interesting ideas could be in put if the 2 don't war :D

I half want them to be in put and them not war haha

Azzer isn't, to my knowledge, stupid enough to take action against a powerblock in game whilst a powerblock doesn't actually exist. However, I could be wrong and, in that case, I wouldn't be surprised if there were a mass exodus of players leaving due to (further) corruption of the game admin.

If they don't war, i hope they get RMmed and Gov't Land farmers :D

Azzer would justify that, how?

Call it what you want mate - I'm enjoying time off with no strings attached!

Same here. Not having a need to be active at the moment is great. :)

few quick points Twignaab

If we want rank 1, why would we hit sleep?

Because you want both alliances to be a lot weaker (combined) than they currently are?

1. Enmity (who would win the war out of S2N and En) will be much bigger, huge land advantage, troop advantage and be waiting for us...how would that help us get rank 1? We'd be pwned so quickly!!

Oh Enmity would win? Sorry, I didn't realise. Shall we just end the round now then?

3. If you guys don't war, Azzer has said he will get involved, and i know his plans. So if we do come out of sleep when ever that is and you haven't then you could be in danger, or even the smaller alliances in size could prob do a lot of damage before we even got out!

User Agreement and Game License said:
5. Game admin/staff may step in to at any stage if a player/group of players is playing in such a way as to detriment the game, playerbase, or business itself, to ensure the game can contiune being played and enjoyed by all.

Perhaps read that and then inform me how Enmity and STN are breaching it?

Also, I'm not enjoying the game now that all of OF are in sleepmode - you guys are ruining the game. Can Azzer please take some form of action to rectify this?

4. Don't try and do this "to spite OF" we know you dont want to hit Enmity because they are bigger, more land, more troops and would IMHO pwn you guys. You just want to save you special Second to JJ alliance an ass kicking by doing it to "spite us". Just to save face and not be pwned. If JJ doesnt hit you guys (which he promised me 5 BCs he would) then a very fun and open round has been ruined again. And for the second time...you have become JJs *****!

Lol is all I can say to that. :)

I don't expect you to war, i honestly think you'll bottle it or come up with another plan to just sit till the end. If thats what happens...i'm so glad im quitting.

I'm sure a lot of the community will be glad you're quitting too. :)

IoF, i just went and warred with Aili.

What have OF and Enmity done?

Nothing.
Why didn't you two have a proper war instead of a bit of rushing that was nothing?

Why didn't you two war while us and Aili warred?
Why hasn't Azzer got involved with that?
Why hasn't Azzer got involved with the fact S2N and OF havn't warred recently apart from a few silly hits?
Why hasn't Azzer got involved with the fact that Discworld is not currently hitting RRR - i see a powerblock there too.
Why did OF never properly war with Aili untill S2N broke em? Where is Azzer there?
Why did Aili only hit Enmity once after OF, then proceed to tell JJ they wont hit them if they help against S2N? Where was Azzer then?

Azzer like other sensible people in this thread, realise there is a difference between a powerblock and timing.

Well said.

All of your questions about OF can be answered pretty easily.

We weren't active enough.

That is part of the reason we decided to take a break :)

As for other situations, none are as dubious as the s2n / emnity one. Sorry Twigs, but the past WILL come and bite you in the ass.

Sorry, we can't attack Enmity...we're not active enough. We'll sit around doing nothing like a lot of the other alliances in game.

Man you just made yourself look very stupid!!

Irony, much?

Please remember that OF was formed as a fun alliance being a group of friends looking to have a good time together with as much or as little activity as we wanted.

Whereas Enmity and STN were formed with strict rules such as: no fun allowed!

You guys have fun and remember this is just a game :D

You should take your own advice.

1. Cowardly like a 60 man power block! haha walked into that one! You have no leg to stand on with that one - pow

You don't like our tactics (which don't break the user agreement) so you complain to Azzer. I don't like your tactics so does that mean I can complain to Azzer?

WE ARE LAZY. WE FULLY ADMIT TO IT! That is why we are in sleep mode.

WE ARE LAZY. WE FULLY ADMIT THAT WE CAN'T BE ARSED TO ATTACK ENMITY (for any morons out there, read: we are powerblocking).

Because OF just cut my targets in half - I want to QQ about it and get Azzer to interfere!

inactive excuse? well its kinda hard to kill an allie with loads of robo's and strikers when your only anti AR troops to hand are RPG's and constantly getting last ticked :eek:

This is utter garbage. Shall we restarted as all Thugs for you? It's nobody's fault but your own that you route setup sucks.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
You joined S2N, then Polo. My respect for you has sunk to a whole new low.

I would be upset - but, fortunately, I don't give a flying feck what you think of me.

I play this game for fun. What I decided I wanted to do for the rest of the round, for fun, was kill OF (as a whole) and jjnoob (as an individual). The best way for me to do that was by joining STN (an alliance who I've had nothing but respect for this round, unlike many other alliances).