• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Not ID list limit?

Max

Garden Designer
It's probably only a problem that I've ever had, but I find I am limited to how many IDs I am allowed to put in the "Not ID list" box on the search page.

Is it possible this could be lifted / extended? Because I am trying to put in lots of alliance IDs into the box, I find it gets filled rather quickly!!!

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
i have no problem extending this list; but i am curious as to why you have so many people safelisted? :shock:

Garrett

Landscape Designer
err well considering how fast alliance allegiance can change and any solo can 'suddenly' be allianced...

I don't think limiting your search to find only solo targets is what you should concern yourself with....

why not just make a list of solo id's and just put them in your search for box :p (sure, you won't find someone new, BUT, you wouldn't be able to tell if any of your 'not id' list had fallen into the solo categorey)

if it's safelists as alci suggests, i suggest a different game.

otherwise when you find solo targets just make a player note so you can hover and do tooltips. surely the range of targets you are looking for do not span your 30% to rank 1.

If it does, then please, do yourself a favor and narrow your search to a specific band / range. Can't find a target in that band, then move it. Switch out alliance ID's based on your score range.

But really before I say I'm for it or against it, how many id's did you put in there and how many are you trying?

If azzer extended the range 1 id space, then he'd fulfill your request adequately and correctly, but maybe not what you wanted.

Specifics plz.

Ram

Head Gardener
Well, I have the same problem with Max.
I don't know the exact number I had in the 'not id' search but I would say it was around 50-60+

Max

Garden Designer
Basically, like you said I'm after solo targets rather than a safelist.

I like the idea of using a journal to spot the solos, the only problem then being I can't order them to be land reducing >:)

I think that currently it's set to about 60 IDs like Ram suggested, I'd like to see it at about 200 personally xD But I think there would only be about 5 people in the game who would ever use it, I concede.

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
I would like idea of having bit more functionality in ingame crap... so such lists would be useless when you could add whole alliances to journal as masses.. just paste ID list and add name for ally or so... this current system is unusable and boring.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Basically, like you said I'm after solo targets rather than a safelist.

I like the idea of using a journal to spot the solos, the only problem then being I can't order them to be land reducing >:)

I think that currently it's set to about 60 IDs like Ram suggested, I'd like to see it at about 200 personally xD But I think there would only be about 5 people in the game who would ever use it, I concede.

didn't say i was against it, wanted more details. there's nothing wrong with the suggestion, other than I didn't know what you wanted specifically.