Congrats & Thanks to RebelRapeRepeat

aGit

Harvester
I don't feel the Resistance's win last night to be tainted by the fact that RRR reorganised. At the end of the day even after rebelling and reforming as ReRRR, they grabbed some of the best players in the top 50 to replace those they'd lost. These guys were no n00bs, they were active and experienced.

Yes, we were/are a good group, but active we are not, most of us don't even have contact numbers up.

You realize you're alliance made a post about a spy GIVING out ALL of your contact list? Silly lie tbh.

seriously, how do you warrant your nick?

Garrett

Landscape Designer
man I can't believe we're still going on about the world cup.

it's not my fault i had austrailians defect. we do offer political asylum, especially to people with night cover.

when i threw down my BC's i thought to myself, man we can have some fun

but now you all have gone and ruined such a beautiful thing in concept. All this petty bickering back and forth about who gets to wear the wooden shoes when the holland team falls is just silly!

Once we take their acres, we'll make their staff carve shoes for ALL of us!

Meanwhile on the island of misfit toys, Dr. Octagonapus has taken control atop an eery looking ice spire. If we do not turn our attention to Christmas, life as we know it may DIE!

Please roll up your sleeves! The Resistance isn't over until the world cup stops ticking! Involve your countrymen and defect today!

(as most posts have little to do with anything, i figured this fit)

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Is JJ the only mature person to post in this thread? Where is the world going to... :p

I have to agree. Despite my dislike for jjnoob (as a player - I don't really know him not as a player), his post is spot on really.

Although, who is omgpop?

Eff Bee

Weeder
This is the great shame with forums.

The posts that are worthy of reading and in turn worthy of a reply never do get replies, instead it's the stupid posts and the flames that get the replies and more often than not a thread is closed because of this.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
i think it's because we weren't ready for his level of seriousness. knee-jerk reaction to behaving sensibly.

thx jj, you are too kind.

JJB

Harvester
guys just a thought from somebody who has not been involved with any of this

mainly on the point of backstabbing-
why not look 4 people who r trustworthy and loyal, players u may have played with before, as well the normal activity, exp etc....

instead of spending hours complaining about it, why not learn and recruit ppl who are truely loyal to their ally?

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Is JJ the only mature person to post in this thread? Where is the world going to... :p

I have to agree. Despite my dislike for jjnoob (as a player - I don't really know him not as a player), his post is spot on really.

Although, who is omgpop?

I also agree. JJ seems to be growing up (now don't take this as patronising), he is showing himself to be a better player and a better speaker as time goes on. His style although does still warrant plenty of ingame hate from me.

Twigs is also being very well portrayed in all his posts regarding all this. Luckily you gents are both leaders and from a leader (well, I think Polo is leader but I'm still one of the gobby ones) kudos to a good round and a good fight and for the most part all of us maintaining good sports throughout. That for me is key to enjoying these battles.

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
guys just a thought from somebody who has not been involved with any of this

mainly on the point of backstabbing-
why not look 4 people who r trustworthy and loyal, players u may have played with before, as well the normal activity, exp etc....

instead of spending hours complaining about it, why not learn and recruit ppl who are truely loyal to their ally?

Spot on JJ.. Thats exactly what they should be doing.

Matt

Harvester
"Jump on the i hate Twigley Bandwagon" and its getting so old!

BANDWAGON.jpg

:D

HAHAHAHA Love it

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
Drumma you lost all respect for me before you talked to me?
That's funny because you were in my alliance 2 rounds ago.

Umm douche bag I havent played in almost 20 rounds.. So how bout you stop shittin out your mouth? K thanks..

Well i can tell you personally at least half of OF have played more rounds than you Druma, i myself have only missed 3 rounds ever! So don't go telling us we don't know what we are on about.

Next, you really really are making yourself look stupid!! You keep arguing with Twigs, even when he isn't trying to argue. He is trying to make valid points and then you go into '4 year old girl' mode and flame the hell out of him! Grow up, you just look like a moaning sore bit*ch! Grow a pair!

Lastly..."worthy of your respect". I'm one of the original RRR whos not that annoyed what happened, but i dont see why the **** you deserve respect from the player base for:

1. Days leading up to split, weakening the alliance
2. Deleting contacts and pols
3. Backstabbing
4. Hitting while rest are asleep

Yes, your gonna hit back with "it made the round interesting" and some little girl cuss at me. But you think that has earnt you respect or should do? Wow my friend you are delusional.

Please think twice before posting, you really are making yourself look more and more stupid with each post!

View my posts how ever you want.. I have no desire to come across how you would like me to come across. I can flame anyone I chose worthy, just as you can flame me, so come down off your high horse; down here with us peasants. Are you actually suggesting im a coward with your delightful little "grow a pair" comment? Do explain.

You dont see why I deserve respect? You dont ****ing know me, of course you dont see. You dont see anything, maybe one day you'll get to know me until then shut your mouth about my respect. It has been earnt from past rounds, it didnt ****in drop out of the sky now did it?

I started 30 days into the round, so I had little to do with those lovely little points you noted down. My part in taking out RRR was simply holding the alliance (ReRR) while the plans were being put together. You do say those points like someone bitter though, cutting down how we did it doesnt change the fact that they're totally legal tactics and imho should be taken if the right circumstances come into play as did the RRR situation.

You may have played more rounds, but that says nothing about what you know. Infact it sounds like you're quite delusional. You should watch what you say when you have no idea of your surroundings. Take your own advice.

Last edited:

Ahead

Head Gardener
It has been earnt from past rounds, it didnt ****in drop out of the sky now did it?

100 million rounds ago in a galaxy far far away...
Nobody remembers or cares about any of the **** you did! It's a different game now.
Maybe you were good in bush age 1, I can't say cos I didn't play back then, but this is bush age 5 - a different game.

So before you come back on here acting all high and mighty like you're the most pwnage person in the game, PLEASE go and read the manual, then read all the updates from the last 20 rounds then examine the unit table, targetting in particular (that's one area in particular I can see you aren't LEET at).

Respect depreciates, players change. You aren't high and mighty these days, go learn THIS game and stop pretending you know how to play.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
It has been earnt from past rounds, it didnt ****in drop out of the sky now did it?

Nobody remembers or cares about any of the **** you did! It's a different game now.
Maybe you were good in bush age 1, I can't say cos I didn't play back then, but this is bush age 5 - a different game.

So before you come back on here acting all high and mighty like you're the most pwnage person in the game, PLEASE go and read the manual, then read all the updates from the last 20 rounds then examine the unit table, targetting in particular (that's one area in particular I can see you aren't LEET at).

Respect depreciates, players change. You aren't high and mighty these days, go learn THIS game and stop pretending you know how to play.

I often forget how much i love you Ahead...

QFT!

Sir Drumalot

Harvester

It was ages 2 and 3 and it may be slightly different, but the politics will never change; since thats what yas are having a cry about maybe you should address that.. And the people that matter remember me, so I really dont mind that nothings like you dont care..

I havent come back acting anything, if you knew anything about my old game play it would be that I was a land whore. So if you had more than a single lonely braincell you wouldnt be here crying more, and anyway how would you see anything up on that high horse of yours? You can see that I need help with unit targetting? Wow you're heaps good. Especially since theres no way you could possibly know that with just one round; a round that I did nothing but whore flak. So maybe you dont need help with targetting but you really do need a lesson in everything else.

I'll always know how to play this game. Only noobs would be stupid enough to think that anyone couldnt come back to this game years later and pick it up straight away.. Well you'd have some trouble since you're "special" but everyone else would pick it up almost instantly. Im not going to rattle off my achievements this round or any others because I have nothing to prove to anyone anymore. Just know that I know I am a better player than you will ever be.

K thanks..

Last edited:

Silence

Head Gardener

It was ages 2 and 3 and it may be slightly different, but the politics will never change; since thats what yas are having a cry about maybe you should address that.. And the people that matter remember me, so I really dont mind that nothings like you dont care..

I havent come back acting anything, if you knew anything about my old game play it would be that I was a land whore. So if you had more than a single lonely braincell you wouldnt be here crying more, and anyway how would you see anything up on that high horse of yours? You can see that I need help with unit targetting? Wow you're heaps good. Especially since theres no way you could possibly know that with just one round; a round that I did nothing but whore flak. So maybe you dont need help with targetting but you really do need a lesson in everything else.

I'll always know how to play this game. Only noobs would be stupid enough to think that anyone couldnt come back to this game years later and pick it up straight away.. Well you'd have some trouble since you're "special" but everyone else would pick it up almost instantly. Im not going to rattle off my achievements this round or any others because I have nothing to prove to anyone anymore. Just know that I know I am a better player than you will ever be.

K thanks..

lmao. You might be a flak whore but I was watching some of your attacks. Flakking TDs, sending nutters versus PoMs. And you claim to know the game? :D