Why Lock my Thread on OF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles007

Weeder
Man... i asked people to just post BR's.. Why did u lock the thread and not just delete there post? :(

Oh well it dont matter.... this game has gotten really bad!!! The player base sucks almost every way it can. I post on the forums hoping to get something going .... and even that sucks...

They bash the solos like theres no tomorrow... Azzer has removed al the benifits of solo too...

After i finish this committment ive made... doubt if ill return to play any more... Already told my friends... if the player base is below 3 k then not to even ask me to play.

Great game ... but it needs to have the players... or something.

Ram

Head Gardener
Well tbh, it was entitled "Solo group declare war on OF"
and it was BR's of defending against ReRR.

Matthew

BANNED
What this game needs are players which are not like you. And by 'like you' I mean people who moan and whinge about being attacked, for some reason you feel like you shouldn't be able to be "bashed" (you say you get bashed but I doubt it), personally I think this is because you feel you 'deserve' a much higher rank than what your skill warrants you. I assume you are part of the solo triangle near the top which just goes into sleep mode every time they go offline? If so I personally am glad players like this are leaving the player base.

You feel because you are playing independantly (solo) you should gain massive benefits which make you far harder to kill, almost to the extent of competing with the efficiency of alliance play. Well the thing is most intelligent people realise that this independence you want is not the most successful way to gain a higher rank. To become truly successful like most alliance players you have to become interdependent which requires collaboration with others and the realisation that you can achieve far more if a group of independent people work cohesively. So no I do not see why 1 independent person should be able to successfully challenge a group of interdependent players and this is why solo's don't gain too many benefits or benefits which are significant enough to allow you to challenge these collaborative groups.

You are the type of people that do nothing but withdraw from the game. You are afraid to die and rebuild so you hit sleep mode to preserve your rank making you untargettable and invincible. You then sit on these troops and bottom feed on lower players striking people out of range. You are almost as bad as the idiots on 9 acres who cannot be targeted (why the **** this rule is in place I don't know). You are the one who has the wrong perception of the purpose of the game and this is why you aren't enjoying it, change your paradigm, see things in a new light and actually impact the game positively or quit as you say you are going to. I'm sure there will be plenty more ignorant solos like you who will come along.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
to answer the thread's question

- it wasn't about OF. it was a spam thread. therefore locked. much like this one will be shortly i suspect.

:roll:

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Aye, Garrett.

Thread Closed

Please contact Azzer if you're unhappy with a moderation decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.