• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Can we move the "fill all" button ?

damfrankie

Pruner
I'm often playing by phone (as more and more people will prolly do). In maintenance the "fill all" button is dangerously close to the plant button. Big fatty fingers on small touch-screens hate buttons that are close to each other.

Maybe there are more screens that can be more phone-friendly ?

WackyJacky

Head Gardener
It is a bit close, though I can usually hit it ok.

Even better, could we get 2 fill all buttons? One to fill you're acres (when you steal land.) and one to plant you're seeds.

Also while on the topic of "user friendly pages for phones" is there still a lite login/alternate bush for phones? (I remember I saw some screenshots of someone working on an alternate version, Tim maybe?)

Last edited:

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
I'd agree with this. Why cant people just hit tab a a few times to save this happening.

Happened to me last round when i had about 15tril saved, i stole some land and went to fill it when playing from my iphone and hit what i thought was "Plant/Grow" and ended up planting everything when i had no gards home and it was winter. I had to spend 3 hours online that night waiting for sun to bring my gards home and it left me with no targets for like a week!!! ;)

My own fault i know so im not really complaining, but i dont see what the point of having it is...its just doing more harm than good! :)

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
i have a solution to the problem

but its an ugly one

the button puts an a in the box. same as usual. but instead of actually planting you have to press a seperate button to plant/grow

so u have a fill all button and fill plant button or w/e and once u click that u then have to click another button to carry out the command.

a solution. but like i said not a nice and tidy one.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
meh you accomplish the same thing with an 'are you sure' check. and the problem for both when in a hurry is that you are just going to double click.

my issue with the fill all button is that it operates differently than the supply depot buttons. i know different screens... but the 'buy up' only effects buying plants according to unfilled acres, and 'sell surplus' only sells grown plants.

me when i want to 'fill all' i want (like the supply depot in buying up) to just fill up my acres and fill the acres to full or however many plants are available at the time.

i guess since fill all is handy for planting during sun and very easy for round start we could have 2 buttons. 1 for fill acres and 1 for 'plant all'. with the fill acres under the plants to grow section and the plant all at the bottom where the current 'fill all' is.

But most importantly, everyone should keep in mind no matter what the solution ends up being, at some point most all of us are going to make a mistake and hit the wrong button in a rush.

It's easy to say slow down or blah and blah, but you know that sometimes you get in a hurry (especially if you are fighting for your companies livelihood, no matter the reason/rank) and you are going to go 'arrrrgh'

then you'll rush to gripes and/or suggestions with the next 'fool proof' plan to fix your most basic human tendencies.

TSOHS

Dziunglius

Planter
Can we re-move the "fill all" button ?
I'd love to see it removed, that button makes me think what I'm doing just to make sure I do not press it. Could an option be added to remove this button? I haven't pressed it yet by accident and want it to stay that way :lol: What's wrong with [Tab a] anyway?

TaO

Tree Surgeon
Can we move the "fill all" button ?

No we can't, Azzer might.

Unless you got secret acces to the website designs :eek:

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
My gripe goes with garrett here, as usual. I dislike that fill all really is plant all, not fill all. Fill all should fill all your open acres; not plant all your seeds. Either rename it, or have two buttons that do separate functions please.

EDIT: Thanks for an overwhelmingly, useful, polite, charming and conscientious answer BlackWolf.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
My gripe goes with garrett here, as usual. I dislike that fill all really is plant all, not fill all. Fill all should fill all your open acres; not plant all your seeds. Either rename it, or have two buttons that do separate functions please.

Agreed 100% with everything Alci said.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
EDIT: Thanks for an overwhelmingly, useful, polite, charming and conscientious answer BlackWolf.

Do i detect a hint of sarcasm?

btw, i am in favour of removing it, or having it only fill acres as Alci pointed out

Or have it insert an 'a' in every box, so that you still have to click plant. Just noticed, willymchilybily pretty much already said this

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Do i detect a hint of sarcasm?

Or have it insert an 'a' in every box, so that you still have to click plant. Just noticed, willymchilybily pretty much already said this

If you only detected a hint i have failed :(

Yeah, inserting an 'a' would be an acceptable solution also imo.