Age of Empires II

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
BW vs hobbe vs Lanky vd CF...
Everyone resigned before my might after 5 seconds of play (maybe missing regiside had bit to do with it).

Total ownage!

2nd try.... they all left before we even started due my spremacy! (maybe CF crash had bit to do with it)

CFalcon

Official Helper
and the third time:

CF attacks BW, BW resigns in sheer terror

CF attacks Hobbezak, completely destroys his base

everything crashes/people leave from the sheer awesomeness.

;)

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
What are changes to get same race 2 times in row on random... like 1:190 or so... Did I get same shitty route? Yes...

Man I must say this was most humiliating victory over me in any game... I dont know if it was bug, or if it was your goodness, but it was humiliating. No idea why my TC didnt fire, no idea why my catsle didnt fire, no idea hy my units died of your 2 shots... It was same time weirdes, most humiliating and most annoying fight ever.

Tapeyy

Pruner
My AOE cd is a monster...... 12 years old with huge scratches... not to mention i can see through it. and it still works. Wish my other cds were like it >.<

Elevnos

BANNED
How are you actually meant to get an online game going because I have tried on numerous occasions with no success.

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
Hobbe vs Souls vs BW

Dispite BWs warnings Hobbe ensisted on playing 3 players map and ended up to start just next to BWs base while bases of BW and Soulsy were almost as far of each others as possible and in between huge forest area.

It all started by hobbe and BW building walls next to each others and both made one tower which fired each others tower for remaining of the game without any success. Bit further down was small forest which divided bases and on its side BW started to build castle to secure gold mine and to capture relic that stand on that mine.

Hobbe responded by hammering castle down with trebutchets and charging to attack against small amount of forces BW sent to defend that already doomed castle and few civilians on that goldmine. BWs cleric was killed on its way to capture that relic and that pissed BW off badly whom responded with masses of pikemen and chu-ko-nus, which very fast pushed throught to hobbes base and started to cause devastating damage to his infrastructure.

In meanwhile Soulsy who had not even seen BW during start of the game ancountered BWs base with group of knights and road warriors backed up with few siege onagers. He pushed very easily deep to BWs base and managed to destroy many key buildings. This forced BW to tretreat from Hobbes base to encounter those units and even losing masses of units to those onagers the attack was stopped. At returning to attack Hobbe BW realized hobbe had resigned and turned his intention to Souls. In few minutes route to Souls base was found and without much resistance first group of chu-ko-nus were hammering farming civilians of Souls in his base.

With masses of Onagers and with attack of road warriors Souls was able to push these units back and even managed to send small army of cavalry almost to base of BW's. In mean while BW pulled up troops at full speed and son had army which side greatly exceeded Souls... Followed by attack of pikemen which were countered by very bad tactical mistake of attacking pikemen with cavalry which ended up to minimal losses for BW and huge losses for Souls followed by solo group of road warriors which were no match for fully upgraded pikemen backed up with huge group of chu-no-kus, Souls decided it was a lost cause and very quickly resigned ending up to BWs very easy win of both opponents.

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
DA vs BW... game of honor...

Its so much easier to explain with simple irc quotes... so here we go.

<DA> "but only if DA doesnt, because he will epicpwn me"
<BW|Away> I told you
<BW|Away> 1v1 any time
<DA> k#
<BW|Away> See hes afraid to play against me
<DA> dinner's in
<DA> I'll be about an hour
<BW|Away> I will shut your mouth in hour and half then
<DA> lol BW
<Lanky> his mouth will be wide open
<Lanky> he'll be like
<Lanky> =O
<Lanky> wtf
<Lanky> "lanky pwned me?"
<BW|Away> Not you... he and me 1v1
<BW|Away> And finally I will make him shut up
<DA> fine
<DA> Its on
<DA> like donkey kong
<BW|Away> I will make you to bend over and I will stick my hard cock between your but cheecks without any lurbrication and I will make you scream like a ****ing little girl!
<Lanky> ooh ooh ooh
<Lanky> chuck some talcom powder in there too
<Lanky>
<DA> who shall face my wrath and die. Just remember. in terminus vos mos deprecor misericordia.
<Lanky> make him scream some more!
<Lanky> DA
<Lanky> make it so i can understand what your sayin
<DA> "in the end you will beg for mercy"
<Lanky> oooooooooooh
<Lanky>
<BW|Away> Enought talking this one will be solved on battlefield where you shall meet your maker.
<DA> When he congratulates me, for killing you
<Lanky> lmao
<Lanky> your like a ****in pair of old women!
<BW|Away> lol
* DA kneels down. Scoops up a handful of sand from the earth before releasing it slowly.
* DA is one with the earth
<Lanky> rofl
<BW|Away> Who the hell you think you are gladiator?
<Lanky> lmao
<Lanky> you 2 make me laugh
<DA> Mock my ways all you want, they'll play a vital role in your demise.
<BW|Away> You really think your tricks will save you? I dont need any fancy show stuff to make you scared of me. My skill is above you on every level I dont need to be with the eart I make the earth.
<DA> BlackWolf, your arrogance is folly. I shall make you eat those words.
<Lanky> pmsl
<BW|Away> If it would be arrogance I wouldnt be scared if I would be you.
<Lanky> FIGHT ALREADY
<BW|Away> But because it is outmost selfconfidence to my skill and knownledge of my awesomeness in this game... I have nothing to fear from you.
<BW|Away> You will curse the day you were born and the day you opened your mouth and betrayed me. You will want to forget for the rest of your days the day you decided to show some balls and step to the ring of mine.
<BW|Away> But every time you close your eyes you will see my armies marching over you and killing you like a fly. As that is what you are to me! But insect that can be crushed without any attmept.
<BW|Away> Resistance is futile said the borgs... I say you will not even know what hit you!
<DA> BlackWolf, your arrogance amuses me. My skill can be likened to the stone walls of old. Solid, firm, ready to repel invasion from the barbarians, the huns. Ready for invasion at any time. My battle plans are safely stored on slate. Plans that have won countless victories.
<DA> Glories you've not experienced, and shall not, for you are foolish, and waste time imagining your victory, rather than achieving it.
<DA> Pierce a man's flesh with your sword - and he will love you for that.
<Lanky> are you 2 still waffling?!
<BW|Away> Lanky want to have sparring session?
<Lanky> yeah can do
<DA> Yes BW, train up on Lanky, warm up
<DA> You need it
<BW|Away> ahahaha
<Lanky> if he can beat me DA
<Lanky> he can beat anybody
<Lanky> ;P
* DA is now known as DA|AoC|honour
<BW|Away> lol
<DA|AoC|honour> FOR ROME
<BW|Away> rofl
<BW|Away> For ownage
<Lanky> lmfao DA
<BW|Away> SPARTAAAAA

<DA|AoC|honour> hmm
<DA|AoC|honour> n00b rush tactics :/
<DA|AoC|honour> gayness
<DA|AoC|honour> just makes for a **** game
<MattM> hahahahahhaahah
<MattM> DA lost?
<BW|Away> whine whine whine
<BW|Away> OWNED!
<DA|AoC|honour> I resigned, could have carried on
<BW|Away> ****ing 100-0
<MattM> p
<MattM> w
<MattM> n
<MattM> e
<MattM> d
<MattM> <3
<BW|Away> I didnt even try to rush or anything
<BW|Away> I sent 2 men at arms...
<DA|AoC|honour> BW, again? But this time i'll spend everything on men at arms
<DA|AoC|honour> too
<BW|Away> you had nothing
<MattM> stop whining DA
<DA|AoC|honour> its the gayest tactics ever
<BW|Away> you tried to kill em with your civs
<DA|AoC|honour> mattm an 8 minute rush
<DA|AoC|honour> is a gay game
<MattM> hahaha
<MattM> pwned
<MattM> Hobbs did that to me
<MattM> the *******
<BW|Away> I didnt rush
<DA|AoC|honour> Anyone can do it :S
<DA|AoC|honour> its so simple :S
<MattM> well
<DA|AoC|honour> but lame
<MattM> go on then
<MattM>
<DA|AoC|honour> BW
<DA|AoC|honour> 8 minutes
<BW|Away> Rush is when you really really rush
<DA|AoC|honour> is a rush
<BW|Away> I didnt
<MattM> it's only lame if you don't think of it first
<DA|AoC|honour> you sent like 20 units at me
<BW|Away> No thats normal attack
<Lanky> [20:59] <DA|AoC|honour> Anyone can do it :S <--- wanna put money on that?
<BW|Away> Its called attacking!
<DA|AoC|honour> Its called lame :/
<BW|Away> I will go to smoke now
<DA|AoC|honour> if we both said, at the start, we'll rush
<DA|AoC|honour> fine
<BW|Away> enjoying of my ultimate pwnage
<DA|AoC|honour> but theres an expectation
<DA|AoC|honour> we'll have a good game
<DA|AoC|honour> and build up a decent army
<BW|Away> rofl
<DA|AoC|honour> hobbs used to do it
<DA|AoC|honour> but then he realised it sucked
<DA|AoC|honour> as we all did, ages ago :/
<DA|AoC|honour> Im sorry but its *so* easy to pump all your resources into pikemen and men at arms, and send them at enemy villagers
<MattM> winning is winning
<Lanky> DA think yourself lucky
<DA|AoC|honour> it isnt winning a "game" imo
<MattM> Hobbs is better at it than me
<DA|AoC|honour> that isnt a game
<Lanky> 15-20 mins into the game
<DA|AoC|honour> its winning a rush
<Lanky> i got bombards :/
<DA|AoC|honour> which is gay
<MattM> hahahahahhahahahahhhahahahahahhahahhahaa
<MattM> 15-20 mins?
<Lanky> well
<MattM> That is HARSH
<Lanky> them walkin people
<MattM> Oh
<Lanky> what ever theyre called
<MattM> Janissaries
<Lanky> thats the onessss
<BW|Away> When I attacked I had 3 barracks, 3 archeries 1 stable was making 2 more, I had 3 lumbercamps, double your farms and over double your civilians. You had not even 1 single baracks!!!
<DA|AoC|honour> lies
<DA|AoC|honour> you just spent everything on men at arms
<BW|Away> no lies
<DA|AoC|honour> and sent them at me
<DA|AoC|honour> = gay
<BW|Away> I sent you 2 men at arms
<DA|AoC|honour> *anyone* can do it BW
<MattM> DA is a little bit of a sore loser
<MattM> Same as me
<MattM>
<BW|Away> 2!!!
<MattM> I moan like a *****
<DA|AoC|honour> Im not Matt, I just hate that underhand tactic
<MattM> when I lose
<BW|Away> next attack was with multi units
<MattM> or when you touch me the right way
<MattM> ;o
* MattM snuggles his DA
* Lanky sexes MattM
<BW|Away> Now lets play
<DA|AoC|honour> CF rocks at this game, but I've seen him die to that, because there's an expectation nobody will be gay and just mass men at arms/pikes :/
<MattM> Threesome!
<BW|Away> I sent ****ing archeries too
<BW|Away> well those spear guys
<DA|AoC|honour> eventually
<MattM> less moaning, more sexing, DA
<MattM> ;D
<DA|AoC|honour> by that time you'd killed all my villagers and I couldnt do ****
<Lanky> DA
<DA|AoC|honour> after about 6 minutes
<Lanky> how about
<Lanky> you shut him up
<BW|Away> whine whine whine
<Lanky> and replay?
<BW|Away> lets play

<Lanky> are DA an BW playing?
<Lanky> must be
<Lanky> its awefully quiet!
<DA|AoC|honour> meh
* DA|AoC|honour is now known as DA
<Lanky> lose again DA?
<BW|Away> PWNED
* Lanky hands DA a pint
<DA> indeed
<Lanky> come dron your sorrows with me! :)
<DA> I cant play games where all the fighting happens early on
<Lanky> *drown
<DA> it pisses me off that I cant use resources to build, and that I have to spend them on units
<BW|Away> You were supposed to rush... you didnt even come near my base
<DA> I dont like rushing
<DA> I like long games
<BW|Away> I dont rush
<BW|Away> Hell i beated you with knights... thats not rushing
<DA> where real fighting happens
<DA> you played well
<DA> dont get me wrong

Owned twice... what more can I say :p

Last edited:

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
Great thank you.
I dont cheat! I have not EVER cheated in any game! Why to play if to win you must cheat? I have lost so many games in AoE, I have lost 1v1's, 2v2s,3v3s and even one 4v4 now I have found my play style. I dont cheat!! I rather wouldnt play at all than win by cheating. You really think old fart like me would need to boost his ego or something by cheating? I play to have fun time and it doesnt include cheating it also doesnt nesessary include winning. I win if I win its not nesessary for me to have good time.

I cant even find a way to defend myself against you guys cause you have nothing to proof me to be cheating. I have no idea how to cheat, I am not over powered as if I would be cheating. You guys started way above me in score which I closed up and went past you. I use multiple units together where you guys attack with 1 unit type at time. I UPGRADE my units!! I had all upgrades done when you guys have +1 on one thing. I build my base differently and do things differently, I have spent hours on web searching ways to become better... do you know that first upgrade to woodcutters is not usefull untill you have 16 woodcutters? You know that wheel barrowers are useless before you have 40 civilians? Stuff like that.

I have been training my starts,I have watched tons of replays of very very good players, I train my tactics and I do different things, I base my plans on offenciveness, I dont spend time and resources to make walls unlike you guys do. I spend my time and resourses on units. When you guys have thousands on resourses left I have basicly none throught the whole game. I keep spending them when ever I get them. Then I am raiding your base and you guys are so busy repairing your walls and running your civilians to castles and my civilians have not done anything else but worked all the time. You really think its the amount of civilians that makes your resources or that what you do with resources? I attack against your resources lines. I kill your civilians first I attack from multiple fronts and run to places your castles cant fire. I use speed of units to keep you busy moving your troops so you forget to build your infrastructure.

Why the ****! I would be cheating when I can beat you without? I will get some program to record my games... You can then watch what happens on my screen and come to tell me how I cheat!

I suggest you guys go and look for example this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4Ja6BOcPhk

Thats from SC where I trained to be faster and better. I bet you if Jeff or Iamsmart would play AoE they would beat me.. spcially jeff has better APM than I do... I just am always where happens faster than you are, I move more I order my units more, I use better tactics, I command my civilians more and make sure they are always shortest route to resources.... and you know what!! theres tutorial on web how to make 20 knights in 20 mins... I at my best can make 3-5!!

So please stop being sore losers. If you find me program to record my games with I will!! (Found already 10Gb of recording of 2 interrupted games). It seems games own recording thing works damn well tho small ingame records. You can come ask recordings of the game from me if you dont believe me. I just played against Lanky and recorded that game, I will from now on only play games where I am host and record em or where host agrees to record em. I want this kind of accusations to stop here and now. I could live with someone saying I am cheater but coming here and suggesting that no one plays with me without any proof is like asking Azzer to lock someone cause you think he might be cheating only cause hes above you in ranks.

Grow up guys, I wouldnt have ever expected this kind of treatment from you! You have not ever even asked me to show any recordings or recorded games or demanded us to record games, then you go over top with these accusations. I am damn happy to record every game I play, I will some how make that 10GB file smaller so you can see how I play and each movement of my mouse while I play and upload it somewhere. If you still after all my tries to proove you wrong think I am cheater then I cant say anything else to you but stop playing multiplayer games and play singleplayer ones, as if you are such sore losers that you cant be beaten but by cheating and you start whining how guy who beated you must be cheating, multiplayer games are not for you!!

My thanks goes to Lanky even hes mediocre player and is learning fast hes not yet my level of player, yet he plays with me and doesnt accuse me to be cheater. He admits that theres always someone whos better than you are and best way to learn to play is to play against opponents that are better than you.

Last edited:

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
You are in no position to accuse someone of immaturity BW; you have plagued these forums and this games with it for years.

I have stated my opinion, you are entitled to say you are not cheating, since I canno prove my claim, nor can you disprove it, I believe that we are finished here.

As far as 'not admitting players are better than me' goes, that's complete balderdash- CF and Martin are far greater players than I am, and Hobbezak/Changer beat me more often than I beat them. I am sure you would beat me 1v1 too, illegal or not; I have just seen too many suspicious things when you play to have any trust when playing a game with you any more.

That is my wont, and I will stand by the view.