Transformers 2; Best review ever!

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I went to see it last night and it made me pee during the film due to excitement and anticipation of the next scene!!

Truely fantastic, I am such a fan of these kind of films due to me enjoying the escapism of the real world but I found the film so good I was grinning all the way home.

Yes Megan Fox looks sublime too but I actually watch the film for what it is, not her (like my mate who was with me who didn't even watch the ruddy robots).

TaO

Tree Surgeon
I saw it last night, great film.
Non stop action, huge Transformers running around, fighting.
Those twins is totally funtime!

<3 Megan Fox!

Ram

Head Gardener
633689976249773910-transformersrobotsindisguise.jpg

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
BW i guess no one watched my video. The reviewer thinks it's utter crap!

I did. I haven't seen the new Transformers, but I'm going to assume it's pretty much the same as the first one, in which case I disagree with the reviewer strongly :p I thought it was good fun. Puerile, pop-culture trash, but good fun all the same.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

I did. I haven't seen the new Transformers, but I'm going to assume it's pretty much the same as the first one, in which case I disagree with the reviewer strongly :p I thought it was good fun. Puerile, pop-culture trash, but good fun all the same.

he didn't say it wasn't fun, i interpreted the ceaseless head banging as 'mind numbing entertainment' which is, to be honest, exactly what it is. :D

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

I watched it and I didn't understand a **** from that review. Some dude who is knocking his head in different things. I think the reviewer is crap tbh.

banging his head against the wall because it's mindnumbingly retarded ;) Some things just need a wee bit of interpretation :D

TaO

Tree Surgeon
9 out of 10 reviews of films are based on personal interests of the reviewer himself.

Here in Holland, Transformers has had lots of different scores, variating from 1/5 to 8/10.

If the movie is your genre/interest, youll enjoy the movie, if not, you dont watch it. Easy as that, its like same as, asking some Horror movie freak to watch a romantic comedy. No interest in the movie = poor review.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
9 out of 10 reviews of films are based on personal interests of the reviewer himself.

Here in Holland, Transformers has had lots of different scores, variating from 1/5 to 8/10.

If the movie is your genre/interest, youll enjoy the movie, if not, you dont watch it. Easy as that, its like same as, asking some Horror movie freak to watch a romantic comedy. No interest in the movie = poor review.

^ da winna!

Going to watch it today as well as 'hang over' with some mates. Should be fun, then soccer training afterwards, awesome.

aGit

Harvester
Its weird how you guys praice this movie as everyone I have ever asked from has been telling how bad it is... weird.

Just watch this and you know why some of us doesnt really like that particular director.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXGWZxI9lAs

have to agree, few of my pals went to see it today and thought it was utter ****. i have no oppionion as i havent seen it yet. but the first one i thought to be **** so i if this follows the same path the first one started on, i'm not holding my breath.

Ranzou

Harvester
I haven't seen it, but I'm surprised people are saying it's terrible. Surely, it must be good for what it promises - action, special effects and a basic storyline?

Also, Mark Kermode probably wasn't the best person to review this. I can't say for sure, but I doubt he ever watched the Transformers cartoons, or was able to know what Michael Bay had to work with. Anyway, I think there is no more pointless job than being a film critic. Pic related.

Attachments

• kermodo.jpg
    kermodo.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 0

Rama

Pruner
Just came back from the cinema and I liked it, wasnt a great movie but was ok, lets say a 6 or 7 as calificaion.:p.

TaO

Tree Surgeon
Just came back from the cinema and I liked it, wasnt a great movie but was ok, lets say a 6 or 7 as calificaion.:p.

Agreed, i also gave it a 8/10
its a good movie, great special effects.
Must say, the transformers was better graphics in Transformers 1 then they are in Transformers 2.

But i guess thats just becoz in 2 there are HUGE! transformers

timtadams

Landscape Designer
I saw it too, and i thought it was pretty cool

8/10

Lets face it, if you are entertained by a deep storyline and great acting, then Transformers is not really for you. It was never meant to be for you.

But if you like to see big living machines tear the sh*t out of each other in epic battles, massive explosions, big guns, hot girls and some humor then this should be right up your ally. Thats why i like this movie.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
I really want to see it!

As long as you go in not expecting some deep, moving storyline then they are great. Just some good special effects and fun sci-fi ish fun film. Plus i loved transformers when i was a kid (not that im old now...;p) so its always gonna be good.

Think i'll try and convince a mate to go see it with me on monday. ;)