What the Hell???

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
gripe_sheet.gif

-------------------FFFUUUUU- Asmo :i------------------

Garrett

Landscape Designer
hurray for asmo.

toby and i were grumping at each other a couple days ago because of no new gripes... i just didn't want to be the instigator.

ah i've been entertained today. time to log off. good day citizens.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
I have a real gripe which i may as well insert here,

WHY IS IT SNOWING IN SPRING?!?!?!!!*

is this normal in the UK? Does it snow in most parts of the UK? Cause where i live there is never snow so i can understand if i am wrong.

*Not really gripe, just curiosity

Garrett

Landscape Designer
i remember getting a huge snow fall april 3rd (ish?) about 15 years ago or so in the states. was great sledding weather.

while it's uncommon, snow does happen in april sometimes (well maybe not with global climate warming shift theory thingies)

plus the weather is only loosely based on uk's patterns. it is a ficitional weather system with certain patterns getting assigned a % chance of happening. plus many layers on top of that (as in the weather from the previous tick has an effect on the coming tick, etc)...

bah, you'll get snow in july sometimes in this game. it's just the statistical oddities cropping up on occasion.

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
I have a real gripe which i may as well insert here,

WHY IS IT SNOWING IN SPRING?!?!?!!!*

is this normal in the UK? Does it snow in most parts of the UK? Cause where i live there is never snow so i can understand if i am wrong.

*Not really gripe, just curiosity

In the UK if it isn't snowing its raining and if it isn't raining its foggy and that's just the summertime weather.

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
hurray for asmo.

toby and i were grumping at each other a couple days ago because of no new gripes... i just didn't want to be the instigator.

ah i've been entertained today. time to log off. good day citizens.

you two always grump... whats new?

:p

Garrett

Landscape Designer
besides, we enjoy a wide array of disciplines and practices in the art of grumping. Like any true artist, we continue to hone and train and perfect our craft.

idle hands and idle mind lead to pr0n.