After 24 Rounds

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
badtimes, feel for ya mate, you leg end enjoy ya sen out of this game :) expect random gay text's from me though :( xx

Koeniej

Harvester
Noooo! :( Gonna miss you mate! Good luck in your life and im sure we'll speak again! hehe

Also our alliance would have rocked out with our cocks out next round! too bad it isn't gonna happen now!

xxxxx Koeniej

Ram

Head Gardener
You biatch! you didnt even recruit me you nub. poor form. see you later nublo.

Offtopic, but why would he recruit you after you spied the start of this round.
tbh, I don't think he trusted you.

Ahead

Head Gardener

Rofl. Because Franny is one of the most trustworthy people in the game and he didn't spy. Oh and he has more skill in his little finger than you could ever wish to possess.

You are a ****ing noob compared to him. Go learn the game and come back if you ever think you're better than him Mr SQ-shipjumper.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Franny never spied.

He told me Fail and RRR might start working together and then left after peopel land raped him because he wasn't enjoying the alliance.

Also, Franny does pwn you hard, and pwns almost all ingame.

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Rofl. Because Franny is one of the most trustworthy people in the game and he didn't spy. Oh and he has more skill in his little finger than you could ever wish to possess.

You are a ****ing noob compared to him. Go learn the game and come back if you ever think you're better than him Mr SQ-shipjumper.

Bitter much?

ps. Watch that mouth, noone but me is allowed to talk to Ram like that ;)

Ahead

Head Gardener

Bitter much?

ps. Watch that mouth, noone but me is allowed to talk to Ram like that ;)

What do I have to be bitter about? :?

I was merely defending Franny, who is one of the best (yet under-rated) players in the game in many respects.

Godsend9701

Harvester
awww lukey sad to see ya go, for many rounds now i wanted to play in same allie as you, would of been great next round, hope ya come back and hope the fools prankin other people get a hugh phone bill stuck up there arses.

Ram

Head Gardener

I like how you said that when you've never played a round with me, so fu.
And i'm anything but a SQ. And as for shipjumper, you wouldn't know sh*t as you never played a round with me. And if you ask f0xx or Polo (the only people i've played with since I started actively) You will find that I am extremely loyal.

So, gtfo and stfu.

Davis

Tree Surgeon
pfft i'll miss you even if we haven't played together in awhile

oh and seems i'm out of an ally too now :/

Netherdragon

Pruner
always sad to see quality players leave, especially considering the circumstances for you leaving. enjoy life dude and i wish you and your gf all the best

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Your Vampires did me good service this round when I stoled-ed them, alas, another old skooler leaves because of naab-ness.