Resist

moorer

Pruner
You hit as a retal to our original retal on you?

Ok.

Think you will find it's Lordie and aGit who started all of this off.

Twigley ID's from S2N, Enmity and OF have been sending and countering each other for the last 5 hours, the point I am making is that for you to suddenly come on here and accuse our actions of being deliberately aimed at screwing up resistance plans is a load of rubbish.

For us to screw up an attack deliberately would require us to have had prior knowledge of your attack and I for one knew of no plans for resistance attacks prior to your message to us. Our latest attack was simply the end of a chain of attacks and counter attacks that had been going on all evening.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
1) When we originally tried on RRR, sent 3/4 waves and everytime Lordie would retal our offliners. We asked him to stop first time, he did it a few times.
2) Waited a night, however overnight OF continoue to rush us.
3) After OF made it clear they wouldnt help, and were making us unable to send, we hit them.
4) We stopped, and tried again on RRR.
5) It just keeps happening

So now, will you stop hitting us, atleast temporallaly while resistence in actively in place, so we can resist, or are you going to continue?

Simple question, try not to disguise it in rubbish.

aGit

Harvester
hmm, i think i've seen this argument somewhere...if only i could remember where.

ya'll are starting to sound like a broken record.

Lordie

Planter
Twigley, you are starting to sound like an evil dictator. Sure, after we get threatened and attacked, of course we want to help you! [Insert sarcasm here]

We would have possibly attacked RRR if you hadn't of been so forceful with your "Join us or die approach". Leadership doesn't work that way. I think the UN will come and intervene! (Although they don't do much anyway. :p)

As Old Farts, we aren't ones to fall to the demand of the youngens playing this here game. We will play how we want, for fun, and to throw a few spanners in the works.

Abusing OF, threatening OF and calling us names won't aid in you gaining our assistance, I'm sorry.

Good luck in your resistance endeavors - we will let you resist in peace(pieces).

Lordie.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
This thread provides me with much lulz.

Typical arguments as every round 'zomg alliance isn't playing with the resistance killz0r them' pathetic ****. Absolutely, 100% pathetic.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
There is a difference between not joining the resistance and actively attacking the ones who do. I think I would be quite fed up as well is some joker repeatedly stealthed members of my ally and threw a spanner in plans made up by 3-4 allies.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
then perhaps some hard decisions need to be made as regards the importance of 'the one' against the importance of 'the all' (read as resistance) ;)

Woo hard decisions!

Lordie

Planter
There is a difference between not joining the resistance and actively attacking the ones who do. I think I would be quite fed up as well is some joker repeatedly stealthed members of my ally and threw a spanner in plans made up by 3-4 allies.

This occurred over a week ago. It added some excitement! However, we have not done anything of the sort during this current resistance.

Have a nice day Enrico.

Lordie.

PS - I'm not some joker thank you very much, heh.

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
Honestly, I think the new RRR deserves the win after what they pulled off.

Rofl. What exactly did they pull off? They killed half an uncontactable ally when none of the members were online?

No matter the circumstances we pulled off the old RRR's demise. You can ***** about it if you must, but no matter how we did it, it is done.

Next time you will make sure to handle your business.

Old Fart

Planter
Lordie you are the biggest joke in OF! :p

Twigley

We don't like you.
You are not in our alliance.
You have land.
Killing you gets us bounty.
It's fun to attack you.

Chose one, get over it and move on.

We said we would not resist with you, and we knew how you would respond.

You see the difference between us is this: OF members log on and say "Lets hit x alliance or let's stealth y alliance". We fully expect while we are attacking to be hit by 4 other alliances (working together or not).

You on the other hand log on, talk about hitting an alliance, post about about hitting an alliance, bully others to help you hit an alliance. Then fail to post any BRs of these hits, which indicates you aren't really doing well and then use the fact you are attacking this alliance as an excuse so no one else in the playerbase can hit you. And if anyone does attack you - well you can always get another alliance to retal for you. Plus the bonus of a handy excuse incase you fail.

Never once have you contacted the OF Leadership. We have no agreements with you. We have no knowledge of the resistance attack plans nor do we want them. Your alliance like every other alliance in range is a possible target for us, you will not receive special treatment from us because you've posted on the public forum that you are resisting.

Don't mail excuses to us again. We've now voted in a ban on recalls because the target wants to go attacking.

Cheerio
An Old Fart

septimus

Harvester
I side with OF here, go get em...tiger doesn't quite fit in with the oldness. But either way, implying that any allies involved in the resistance are off limits is a bit ridiculous.

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
I side with OF here, go get em...tiger doesn't quite fit in with the oldness. But either way, implying that any allies involved in the resistance are off limits is a bit ridiculous.

I have to slightly disagree- they are both equally culpable for the bickering. Further if you are talking about supporting in game, you have to support the resistance, do you not? As much as people would have you believe otherwise, it is happening.

Melnibone

Head Gardener
All you little boys can decide amongst yourselves who's resisting what as our spokesperson Old Fart posted so much more eloquently than i ever could

Our alliance is not going to win, our alliance doesnt care who wins all we care about is our fun and if that somehow interferes with your almost baldrick like plan to get it down to a straight fight for the win between you and JJ i hardly think it concerns us

As for 'doing something about it' you've been trying to do something about it all round and when you bring 5 alliances with you you do quite well, when its just S2N you get your asses handed to you more often than not so im assuming your threat isnt that it'd be S2N vs OF as i dont think you could even fight 1v1 now its been so long.......

Lordie

Planter

I have to slightly disagree- they are both equally culpable for the bickering. Further if you are talking about supporting in game, you have to support the resistance, do you not? As much as people would have you believe otherwise, it is happening.

There is not enough hay to feed all the sheep in the resistance.

I put it to you this way, in an over dramtic way. France invades England (I use this comparison because we've always had disagreements between each other, heh). France kills our people, abuses us, and tells us, if we do not join them, we die.

Would England:
a) Join with smiling faces OR
b) Resist those who make them feel inferior?

Just my take on things.

Lordie.