• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Links in 'military'

callum828

Planter
It would be nice to have a link to the player you're attacking on the military page. We have it on the overview, but at the moment you have to click away from military and back to overview when viewing your outgoing/incoming mobs.

TaO

Tree Surgeon
Government HQ [1] 2 1 1 Defending RecallRecall Details

When i hover over the ID, it displays the ID etc.
You mean, when i hit the ID, i get redirected to the ID view page?
may i ask what you mean exactly?

Garrett

Landscape Designer
yeah asking for the id hotlinking at the bottom of the military page.

altho if you are attacking someone, i'd say you'd have already done your intel scans... not really a need for an immediate new scan...

to mail and taunt?

i guess just in the interest of consistency, but other than that... i see no pressing need.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Yeah but why would you to onto "Military" and then want to click the ID to spy for defence when you can do so from the overview. And why would you want to spy for defence a few seconds after you send the attack..

Im with Garrett on this one tbh, not really needed.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
of course, i'm sure for some reason - i'll find out i'll want/need it like 20 times today. if i do, i'll post my reason :p

callum828

Planter
Government HQ [1] 2 1 1 Defending RecallRecall Details

When i hover over the ID, it displays the ID etc.
You mean, when i hit the ID, i get redirected to the ID view page?
may i ask what you mean exactly?

That

callum828

Planter
Yeah but why would you to onto "Military" and then want to click the ID to spy for defence when you can do so from the overview. And why would you want to spy for defence a few seconds after you send the attack..

Say I send out multiple mobs and want to view them all, with details of what I sent. You can't get mob details on overview.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Alci his suggestion is different. He wants it like that on the military page...

Although i guess they are very similar...

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Say I send out multiple mobs and want to view them all, with details of what I sent. You can't get mob details on overview.

If you click on the word 'Attacking' when you have outgoing mobs, it links you directly to the Military Page with your 'Mob Details' bit open showing exactly what you sent. So in a sense it does link you....

Garrett

Landscape Designer
ok if you are just wanting to see your mob units/details from the military page....

just hit details??? no need to goto overview and back. it's already there...

when you send the mob the show details box isn't open but you should be able to click directly on 'details' and it will have to be 1 click per mob.

and if that still doesn't satisfy you, i don't know what you are

a) talking about
b) ingesting, imbibing, inhaling, injecting, rubbing, absorbing, dropping into your eyes
c) as you simply cannot be satisfied

:/

callum828

Planter
ok if you are just wanting to see your mob units/details from the military page....

when you send the mob the show details box isn't open but you should be able to click directly on 'details' and it will have to be 1 click per mob.

a) talking about
b) ingesting, imbibing, inhaling, injecting, rubbing, absorbing, dropping into your eyes

No, I simply think it would be easier to be able to access BOTH the ID menus for the people you are attacking AS WELL AS the mob details, rather than having to switch screens.

A small thing, but makes it easier.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Why do you need to access it from the military page? Also, how often are you checking what you sent in the mob...just remember...?

Garrett

Landscape Designer

a) talking about

No, I simply think it would be easier to be able to access BOTH the ID menus for the people you are attacking AS WELL AS the mob details, rather than having to switch screens.

well like i said in my first response to this thread... from a consistency standpoint, i understand, but at least in this point and time... I don't know if I'd ever use it.

I just don't hang around on the military page. With browsers allowing multiple tabs, i usually open a military page and just send from it, but have my intel and other screen(s) (like search screen, the ID screen already up because I was looking at them to begin with to attack) and then close the military page or just leave it there to recall but my main playing is done on other tabs.

I mean no one has to use multiple tabs, that is not what I was suggesting. I usually am not on the military page long enough to care about what features i have as long as I can send/recall.

Which brings me back to my overall response of... meh.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Hang on, hang on i'm confused.

You want to be able to view mob details at a click. (which you can from both military page and Overview page)
You also want to be able to access the Hot linked ID page from the military page?

Do i understand you correctly?

callum828

Planter

a) talking about

well like i said in my first response to this thread... from a consistency standpoint, i understand, but at least in this point and time... I don't know if I'd ever use it.

I just don't hang around on the military page. With browsers allowing multiple tabs, i usually open a military page and just send from it, but have my intel and other screen(s) (like search screen, the ID screen already up because I was looking at them to begin with to attack) and then close the military page or just leave it there to recall but my main playing is done on other tabs.

I mean no one has to use multiple tabs, that is not what I was suggesting. I usually am not on the military page long enough to care about what features i have as long as I can send/recall.

Which brings me back to my overall response of... meh.

Cool

callum828

Planter

You want to be able to view mob details at a click. (which you can from both military page and Overview page)
You also want to be able to access the Hot linked ID page from the military page?

Actually I was only suggesting the second one, though I'm sure the first would be useful too.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
You can already do the first one as Alci said.

And ive already said my thoughts on the second. It wouldnt hurt, but i dont personally think its neccesary.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Actually I was only suggesting the second one, though I'm sure the first would be useful too.

Aye the first one does exist.

The second one makes sense, especially in light of the changes Azzer *just* coded allowing hot linking IDs from intel reports, it would be the matter of 30 seconds to add the hotlinking from the Mil Page. It would be a nice bit of consistency.