World Cup - Stage 2 - Applying - Australia, NZ & Asia

World Cup - Stage 2 - Applying - Australia, NZ & Asia

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Protip: Choose me and Amanala.. We're both active as, and live in the same house so it'll be easy to get us both on for def, as we're both easily contactable.

I'm so keen for this, sounds like a shitload of fun.

Id vote for you then. to be honest, if there were more than 10 people i would volunteer to not play. Not that i dont think it would be fun or i would be inactive, just that i dont like to take up that last place, rather than let someone else play, meh

Hippie, thats why you play solo :p

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
hey tyrants are natural leaders (depending on perspective), so i'll nominate myself to lead. Just so you know, I've played smeg all rounds, and ever alliance i have ever been in has gone to pot :D, vote for Pedro!

Rowan

Harvester
Well obviously we need people who can be active as long as possible, as I reckon we could see a downunder victory.

I mean, we beat the poms at everything else, why not Bush?

Amanala

Harvester
Having had VERY LIMITED EXPERIENCE with leading alliances, I will nominate myself for captain as a last resort.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Well obviously we need people who can be active as long as possible, as I reckon we could see a downunder victory.

I mean, we beat the poms at everything else, why not Bush?

haha, miss the last Olympics did ya :p

flameharvester

Head Gardener
I would put myself forward as captain, With many of the old players gone i think im one of the few aussies left who can and does l

Some of you guys are great players but (and ill admit my experience with many of you is limited) As far as I know you have little leadership/skill experience

Also seeing as how i play Wierd hours I can offer "day cover" :)P always wanted to say that) to the aussie team :D

Godsend9701

Harvester
meh i was going to put my hand up for captain, but flamey would be a better choice, wish we could mix the country's tho, me and recon would own, guess i have to do with the might of us Aussies.

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

OI OI OI

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Votes can now be casted for prospective captains.

Voting:

You MUST reside in Australia/New Zealand to vote on this poll. Voters outside Aus/NZ will be ignored.

ANY person residing in Australia/New Zealand can vote here, you do not need to have applied to play for Australia/New Zealand.

-

Applications to play can STILL be submitted - the Captain who wins the vote will be asked to begin choosing his/her team on Friday the 19th of June.

Last edited:

flameharvester

Head Gardener
I feel I must openly admit to this I voted for myself, My experience With amanala leads me to believe I would not function well Under his/her leadership

Godsend9701

Harvester
sorry to do this my Aussie mates, but i have to withdraw from this PW, i would of loved to kill those US and the English but RL has got me in its hand, sorry again and Good luck.

flameharvester

Head Gardener
Amanala
timthetyrant
Abreu
timtadams
Rowan
Flamey(c)
xtremedinosaur

THis is our team so far guys, I will pm you all to confirm ur actively on this forum and can be on for The start of the PW.

We need 3 more The aussie/NZ team can play with only 7 people and we will still win :p But certainly couldnt hurt our cause.

Melnibone

Head Gardener
I'd suggest getting in touch with Kuda Howl and Lordie as their 3 of best PLAYERS ingame never mind australians ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.