World Cup - Stage 2 - Applying - USA

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Votes can now be casted for prospective captains.

Voting:

You MUST reside in the USA to vote on this poll. Voters outside the US will be ignored.

ANY person residing in the US can vote here, you do not need to have applied to play for the US.

-

Applications to play can still be submitted!

mvdevnull

Weeder
ok only replying cuz i'm a drunk muda here.. drivefast will maybe join.. worst case - more than happy to host the IRC channel and Bot ... and technicall magical 3133tness.. and what not....

Drivefast

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Unfortunately this PW is cancelled (indefinately) - Message from DA on it below:

On account of the fact that many teams have yet to forward me their BC payment, and flamey has dropped out as captain of Aus/NZ, I'm afraid this PW now looks extremely unlikely to happen.

At the start it didnt look *that* unlikely that each region would have such great difficulty finding 10 players, however unfortunately this has been the case - and if we don't have 5-6 teams of 10, we don't have a PW.

What I may look at doing in the near future is sorting some kind of UK based tournament, perhaps a north-south divide.

Apologies to all those looking forward to this, I for one was looking forward to a decent PW.

Locked to avoid Confusion

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.