The End of The IMBALEET Era

antisback

Head Gardener
I'd just like to air my disgust at the banning of the best thing to ever happen to this forums - you can't ban ANK he's is imba crazey skillz.

Where shall we find light comic relief!

Bring back ANK!

ps. figured i should throw in a couple of Nazi moderator comments aswell

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Banned for good or for a short period?

What did he do?

(Other than be annoying ofc)

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
Why?
I am kinda with ANK in this... I dont know what was in that Kid moderators thread... but it must have been something very bad. As even ANK has been so hilarious and been driving people off I think hes been pretty nice towards all, or wel maybe I have some probs and I cant recall him being hostile or so towards anyone.

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
the kid moderator thread basically called out the moderators for leaving 1000 locked threads in the gripes section. Which I completely agreed with. I think he was banned for continually calling out mods in the gripes section. If he was getting point infractions for it, then the ban was automatic.

I'm glad its happened, watching you all swarm around the tardling like flies looking for **** was pretty disgusting.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
he was entertaining when he was mysterious. the more he posted, the less glamorous he became. i was getting tired of the same old repetitive trolling/flaming posts.

Nightninja is the way to go now!

Garrett

Landscape Designer
he was entertaining when he was mysterious. the more he posted, the less glamorous he became. i was getting tired of the same old repetitive trolling/flaming posts.

I reject your notion of sensationalism!

Fads Fade. Ego is 4evah :(

timtadams

Landscape Designer

Actually I agree here, i think he posted too many times.

But Nightninja is not the way to go, maybe. He just seems too hostile that its annoying. You know, ANK still seemed to be in it for the kicks, Nightninja i think is just looking for a fight, either that, or he just gets worked up too easily

Souls

Official Helper

Actually I agree here, i think he posted too many times.

But Nightninja is not the way to go, maybe. He just seems too hostile that its annoying. You know, ANK still seemed to be in it for the kicks, Nightninja i think is just looking for a fight, either that, or he just gets worked up too easily

I think you post too much :evil: NightNinja is the future! All opposers are tunnelvissioners!

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Nightninja is already last weeks news :(

nothing new from them in a while, and too violent to stay on the forums for long :p

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
ANK has been banned by Azzer for a period of 5 days. He has been causing a number of problems lately, not least his with "Bait flames" agenda.

ANK said:
I dont understand kid moderators and actually i love to flamebait

-

In light of the fact that a) This thread appears to be nothing more than a troll and b) Problems with moderation decisions are to be discussed with Azzer: [moved to spam]