Your very best.

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
What powerblock?
Statement of powerblock cant be used from round like r9 was. It can be used maby first of round 11 i think where 2 completely different alliances made a deal with each others. Basicly powerblock requires there to be multiple top alliances with combining forces that outcomes all others. And r9 there were even bigger forces on opposing side than what ViruS had. Also ViruS was one alliance. Same way like Dragons/Angels, NTH had. So even in that sense it cant be called powerblock. You should also notice that size of all ViruS alliance on r9 were around 15 members while some alliances had 40 members in em.

Still lying to yourself about the thorn in everyones ass which all of us knew as "Virus".. You can say it wasnt a power block all you want, doesnt change a thing.

The opposing side had more? You sent all 3 of your alliances against just me, and even thou we were far better players and far better equipped there was still only max 20 of us, so of course we couldnt defend. Yea thats not a power block...

Sorry for bringing back such an old topic guys, but before I left Bushtarion Blackwolf was saying the exact same thing. Cant believe even to this day he still thinks that was honourable or worthy play. Tsk Tsk

So Azzer cracked down on powerblocks after round 9 for no reason aye wolfie? Personally I think you were sick of the hold our alliance had on the top 10, and knew an "any means" way of taking that away. :)

Didnt last long thou did it? haha
Your logic is illogical. When you dont even understand what word powerblock means. When you learn out we can discuss about it again. As far as I know if there are 2+ sides and all are as big you cant call any of them powerblock even if one ends winning.

Also if you have not noticed even as close as last round there was real powerblock of 3 alliances that worked together and can be called powerblock as remains of playerbase were 1-2 alliances big and never really worked together. Just so you know that Azzer has not ever done anything to powerrblocks... untill last round when he made post about them and asked people not to use em. I have not ever been proud of how things went on round 9. But I still say we were not powerblock and not even bigest alliance around on that round.

Who else was there then Wolf? There was our alliance with Sordes as leader and Angelas alliance. We took out Angelas not even worrying about anyone other than those guys. So yea we probably got sloppy after we took them out coz lets be honest they were the best of the best at the time. If we'd ganged up, Virus wouldnt have done ****. :)

I had a few friends from Angelas crew help defend that night you guys sent everything you had at me. There was no huge resistance, weve always run in clicks 15 players big. Because thats all we ever needed until Virus brought out the powerblock play.

Its in the past m8, no one gives a rats ass anymore.. But at least own up to your tactics of the round. Put a fancy name on it or deny, deny and deny some more.. Its still obvious to anyone that played at top level that round, what happened and how.

Look your own stuff.. your hilarious you come here throwing your accusations around and you dont even bother to go check portal to remember what actually was there back then... let me remind you.

Spawn 40 223,479 244,168,965,038 6,104,224,125
BlackAngels 40 236,165 180,313,260,916 4,507,831,522
DarkAngels 40 233,657 154,600,040,698 3,865,001,017
BloodAngels 15 91,365 109,791,329,589 7,319,421,972
Intoxication 15 166,103 108,573,917,865 7,238,261,191
RapeMe 15 96,354 84,288,255,774 5,619,217,051
Disease 15 83,840 82,672,676,001 5,511,511,733
survivors 15 37,364 62,716,769,803 4,181,117,986
NOVA 15 57,576 53,911,329,277 3,594,088,618
PWNAGE 15 50,561 52,853,018,481 3,523,534,565
SpawnAgain 34 97,817 36,269,002,935 1,066,735,380

Angels... 3 alliances total of 95 members I never even got 80... Timster with his allys (74 total), Sordes, Angela... So please refresh your memory before you come out with your stuff. You cant come here telling me how there never were any colitions between Angela, Tim and sordes... it happend on just round earlier where Angela and Timster worked together until very end. Where we managed to take "2nd"(3rd) spot from them.

My alliances...
WolfPack 15 459,918 1,774,443,674,413 118,296,244,960
Hillbillies 16 538,460 1,661,030,137,234 103,814,383,577
Stargazers 15 502,232 1,502,141,277,636 100,142,751,842
KingdomHeartS 16 454,421 1,338,477,389,377 83,654,836,836
Where kingdom was thais and they were only losely connected to us... we used them as shield against CRA. So I can count 46 members. With KHS 62... angels were alone 95. Yes they were noobs and bad player but they were there.

Now like it or not but with your princibles actually Core and AppleCore were the first "powerblock" if you consider only amount of alliances on top. I have not ever accused them of such cause I think its ridiculous idea as they were together 14 members big. But if only amount of alliances counts for you as powerblock... or as I see that word powerblock is used by certain people as they see it fit... well core and applecore were there first... hilarious.

You like it or not but Azzer changed rules just before round started on round 9. Making 30 member alliances to be only available as public. I had already recruited around 30 members and was going to have 1 alliance only. This forced us to put our members to 2 alliances and put us to situation where advantage was on your side. Specially with knowing that angela,tim and sordes were in close relations thinking we were bigest evil. For us it was short way to go to expand to 3 allys and after like a week or so we found thais were really there too and started to work with them.

You are free to think of me anything you like, but I also hope you realize that what was politics back then doesnt matter today anymore. No one really cares of your accusations and flaming attempts like back in the day. I am not a major player in todays bush anymore. I would like to think I am, but honestly I am not. There are new players and new leaders. I just hope you some day actually could think outside of the box you have lived in all these years and see things are not black and white. You may have bealieved everything you were told by others back then, but it doesnt mean you know the whole story. You see if you look back and start to think things from others side too you might actually learn that those rounds were so much more interesting and full of some awesome political aspects that in bush of today you dont really see things like that anymore.

Last edited:

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Isn't this thread supposed to be about people's best IDs in rounds? Didn't think this was another all out brawl to the finnish. Pun intended.

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
What powerblock?
Statement of powerblock cant be used from round like r9 was. It can be used maby first of round 11 i think where 2 completely different alliances made a deal with each others. Basicly powerblock requires there to be multiple top alliances with combining forces that outcomes all others. And r9 there were even bigger forces on opposing side than what ViruS had. Also ViruS was one alliance. Same way like Dragons/Angels, NTH had. So even in that sense it cant be called powerblock. You should also notice that size of all ViruS alliance on r9 were around 15 members while some alliances had 40 members in em.

Still lying to yourself about the thorn in everyones ass which all of us knew as "Virus".. You can say it wasnt a power block all you want, doesnt change a thing.

The opposing side had more? You sent all 3 of your alliances against just me, and even thou we were far better players and far better equipped there was still only max 20 of us, so of course we couldnt defend. Yea thats not a power block...

Sorry for bringing back such an old topic guys, but before I left Bushtarion Blackwolf was saying the exact same thing. Cant believe even to this day he still thinks that was honourable or worthy play. Tsk Tsk

So Azzer cracked down on powerblocks after round 9 for no reason aye wolfie? Personally I think you were sick of the hold our alliance had on the top 10, and knew an "any means" way of taking that away. :)

Didnt last long thou did it? haha
Your logic is illogical. When you dont even understand what word powerblock means. When you learn out we can discuss about it again. As far as I know if there are 2+ sides and all are as big you cant call any of them powerblock even if one ends winning.

Also if you have not noticed even as close as last round there was real powerblock of 3 alliances that worked together and can be called powerblock as remains of playerbase were 1-2 alliances big and never really worked together. Just so you know that Azzer has not ever done anything to powerrblocks... untill last round when he made post about them and asked people not to use em. I have not ever been proud of how things went on round 9. But I still say we were not powerblock and not even bigest alliance around on that round.

Who else was there then Wolf? There was our alliance with Sordes as leader and Angelas alliance. We took out Angelas not even worrying about anyone other than those guys. So yea we probably got sloppy after we took them out coz lets be honest they were the best of the best at the time. If we'd ganged up, Virus wouldnt have done ****. :)

I had a few friends from Angelas crew help defend that night you guys sent everything you had at me. There was no huge resistance, weve always run in clicks 15 players big. Because thats all we ever needed until Virus brought out the powerblock play.

Its in the past m8, no one gives a rats ass anymore.. But at least own up to your tactics of the round. Put a fancy name on it or deny, deny and deny some more.. Its still obvious to anyone that played at top level that round, what happened and how.

Look your own stuff.. your hilarious you come here throwing your accusations around and you dont even bother to go check portal to remember what actually was there back then... let me remind you.

Spawn 40 223,479 244,168,965,038 6,104,224,125
BlackAngels 40 236,165 180,313,260,916 4,507,831,522
DarkAngels 40 233,657 154,600,040,698 3,865,001,017
BloodAngels 15 91,365 109,791,329,589 7,319,421,972
Intoxication 15 166,103 108,573,917,865 7,238,261,191
RapeMe 15 96,354 84,288,255,774 5,619,217,051
Disease 15 83,840 82,672,676,001 5,511,511,733
survivors 15 37,364 62,716,769,803 4,181,117,986
NOVA 15 57,576 53,911,329,277 3,594,088,618
PWNAGE 15 50,561 52,853,018,481 3,523,534,565
SpawnAgain 34 97,817 36,269,002,935 1,066,735,380

Angels... 3 alliances total of 95 members I never even got 80... Timster with his allys (74 total), Sordes, Angela... So please refresh your memory before you come out with your stuff. You cant come here telling me how there never were any colitions between Angela, Tim and sordes... it happend on just round earlier where Angela and Timster worked together until very end. Where we managed to take "2nd"(3rd) spot from them.

My alliances...
WolfPack 15 459,918 1,774,443,674,413 118,296,244,960
Hillbillies 16 538,460 1,661,030,137,234 103,814,383,577
Stargazers 15 502,232 1,502,141,277,636 100,142,751,842
KingdomHeartS 16 454,421 1,338,477,389,377 83,654,836,836
Where kingdom was thais and they were only losely connected to us... we used them as shield against CRA. So I can count 46 members. With KHS 62... angels were alone 95. Yes they were noobs and bad player but they were there.

Now like it or not but with your princibles actually Core and AppleCore were the first "powerblock" if you consider only amount of alliances on top. I have not ever accused them of such cause I think its ridiculous idea as they were together 14 members big. But if only amount of alliances counts for you as powerblock... or as I see that word powerblock is used by certain people as they see it fit... well core and applecore were there first... hilarious.

You like it or not but Azzer changed rules just before round started on round 9. Making 30 member alliances to be only available as public. I had already recruited around 30 members and was going to have 1 alliance only. This forced us to put our members to 2 alliances and put us to situation where advantage was on your side. Specially with knowing that angela,tim and sordes were in close relations thinking we were bigest evil. For us it was short way to go to expand to 3 allys and after like a week or so we found thais were really there too and started to work with them.

You are free to think of me anything you like, but I also hope you realize that what was politics back then doesnt matter today anymore. No one really cares of your accusations and flaming attempts like back in the day. I am not a major player in todays bush anymore. I would like to think I am, but honestly I am not. There are new players and new leaders. I just hope you some day actually could think outside of the box you have lived in all these years and see things are not black and white. You may have bealieved everything you were told by others back then, but it doesnt mean you know the whole story. You see if you look back and start to think things from others side too you might actually learn that those rounds were so much more interesting and full of some awesome political aspects that in bush of today you dont really see things like that anymore.

Ive never even seen those alliances before.. So maybe they are Angela and Sordes.. I doubt it, but maybe you are right. Doesnt mean I agree with what they did. Just because they have a similar name to what we had in round 6 doesnt mean ****. As you would know we changed our name every round, so as I said before I doubt it is them.

Core and applecore you will have to take up with Angela. Me and I think also Sordes werent in Core that round. No one was scared of you Wolf, we didnt even know Virus existed. It was me and Sordes, Angelas and Tims alliance. Grouped with Tims alliance we took down Angelas and then the nap ended. At no point were all 3 of us together.. I mean seriously do you think you would have had a chance if we had teamed up? Not a chance.

Once again you take my ingame arguements personal.. When, personally ive heard good and bad things about you, but make no judgement about your character. I like to tease, so if I have said anything to upset you, you'll get over it. And as I said in my earlier post this really doesnt matter.. Its ancient history. I just think you should at least tell it how it is, especially after such a long time. And I agree you did bring aspects to the game bush hadnt seen before, I just dont think they were honourable enough to boast. I had alot of fun that round just like the rounds before and after it.

Last edited:

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
AT anyrate

My top value finish was ofc TRFC - finished 14th in value that round - Learned a ****ton as it was my first trip in a ftw ally

I would also like to mention round 15ish .. I think in Vertigo- we got absolutely raped lost half our members, but I convinced Fubu and Recycle and a few others to stay we ended up 6th that round ( which back then was a decent finish) It was sooo much fun.

Melnibone

Head Gardener
Sorry to get involved in all this but i was around at the times you guys speak of and Virus by todays definitions would be seen as a powerblock but i genuinely believe it wasnt

At the time of Virus' entry into the game the game was dominated by the Sordes/Angela group that included some of IMO the greatest players in the game Louie Drak yourself SirDrum Kuda many many others of similar stature.

Below that was the level i played at NTHellers we were becoming the 2nd force in the game i believe until Virus appeared.... i remember at the time hearing that they had played other online games together and migrated over as a core to play this one.

They played the game from a different perspective using different tactics including having 2-3 alliance co-ordinated but in those days the playerbase could support it i remember NTH and NTH2 as both 30 player public alliances and both in the top 10 (it wasnt actually easy back then to be top 10 it meant something....) it was an era when you could have 60-80 players together and NOT unbalance the game.

Seriously i wish on these forums that people i respect could actually remember not just the details on paper but remember what actually happened and the context it happened in...

Meh flame me if you like but tbh Virus are no more a powerblock than any other rank 1 alliance from that era

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
Sorry to get involved in all this but i was around at the times you guys speak of and Virus by todays definitions would be seen as a powerblock but i genuinely believe it wasnt

At the time of Virus' entry into the game the game was dominated by the Sordes/Angela group that included some of IMO the greatest players in the game Louie Drak yourself SirDrum Kuda many many others of similar stature.

Below that was the level i played at NTHellers we were becoming the 2nd force in the game i believe until Virus appeared.... i remember at the time hearing that they had played other online games together and migrated over as a core to play this one.

They played the game from a different perspective using different tactics including having 2-3 alliance co-ordinated but in those days the playerbase could support it i remember NTH and NTH2 as both 30 player public alliances and both in the top 10 (it wasnt actually easy back then to be top 10 it meant something....) it was an era when you could have 60-80 players together and NOT unbalance the game.

Seriously i wish on these forums that people i respect could actually remember not just the details on paper but remember what actually happened and the context it happened in...

Meh flame me if you like but tbh Virus are no more a powerblock than any other rank 1 alliance from that era

Heya Melnibone,

I remember your nick, and trust me m8 I remember what happened. Its the round me and Sordes broke off from our normal crew and made our own team. But everyone has their own opinion on what happened, I wouldnt belittle your opinon of the events, but my opinion was different back then.

Its a long time ago thou so its hard to remember everything, but that one night that I had 40+ players come just for me ill remember always lol. :) So you can probably see why I think it was a powerblock.

Anyway good to see more oldies are still playing the game, hope you're doing well Melnibone.

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
Ohh to bring discussion bit back to topic...
My very "best"...
From round 13... only time I have ever got stats award :p
Total Loser: Bark of Little_puppy [1494] has lost 16,587,419,980 score in a single tick.

Shadow

Harvester
My best round rank wise was round 11, finished 4th. dont know the stats on other crap for it as they were not saved back then :s finished first for land and second for damage(Evil GUff finished first). Suicided nearly 2bil ninja;s on the last day of the round hitting Siers, cost me my possible rank 1 position but it was funny :p

my Favourite rounds..

Round 12, BeautifulChaos - Shadow of Darkness - we killed 17 alliances in 1 round with the help of NeverSurrender on a few of them :p

Round 17, Vortex - Shadow of Darkfalls - First tiem playing PoM's. this was back when game had EXP and jsut after the EXP got changed so it only affected the damage you did and not your HP aswell. so i got 20mil PoM's(which back then was alot) and bought up like 40mil on top and suicided them off on rank 1 allie, gave them 82% EXP which left me pretty much untouchable as having that much EXP on units made em do roughly 2.5-3times normal damage :D Finished rank 1 for distracting that round :p

Round 22, Ashes - Only-Thinking of Raping-you - played Rangers, only 1 thing worse than having 75mil F-117s and 200mil rangers incoming...thats having all that +200mil extremists and 100mil fanatics going with it :p mine and Melni's attacks rocked, got Marving 25k acres in a matter of days cause no one dared defend against us :p a few did but they never survived the first tick after the F-117s fired :D

Any round after those i just get bored of too easily and end up leaving :( - althou this round im having a piece of fun :p only a few more resistnce alliances left alive ;)

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
My best round rank wise was round 11, finished 4th. dont know the stats on other crap for it as they were not saved back then :s finished first for land and second for damage(Evil GUff finished first). Suicided nearly 2bil ninja;s on the last day of the round hitting Siers, cost me my possible rank 1 position but it was funny :p

my Favourite rounds..

Round 12, BeautifulChaos - Shadow of Darkness - we killed 17 alliances in 1 round with the help of NeverSurrender on a few of them :p

Round 17, Vortex - Shadow of Darkfalls - First tiem playing PoM's. this was back when game had EXP and jsut after the EXP got changed so it only affected the damage you did and not your HP aswell. so i got 20mil PoM's(which back then was alot) and bought up like 40mil on top and suicided them off on rank 1 allie, gave them 82% EXP which left me pretty much untouchable as having that much EXP on units made em do roughly 2.5-3times normal damage :D Finished rank 1 for distracting that round :p

Round 22, Ashes - Only-Thinking of Raping-you - played Rangers, only 1 thing worse than having 75mil F-117s and 200mil rangers incoming...thats having all that +200mil extremists and 100mil fanatics going with it :p mine and Melni's attacks rocked, got Marving 25k acres in a matter of days cause no one dared defend against us :p a few did but they never survived the first tick after the F-117s fired :D

Any round after those i just get bored of too easily and end up leaving :( - althou this round im having a piece of fun :p only a few more resistnce alliances left alive ;)

4 729 ShadowSyndicate Morph The_Rangers 82,750 182,642,331,934

That you? Everything is saved, even round 1.

Shadow

Harvester

my Favourite rounds..

4 729 ShadowSyndicate Morph The_Rangers 82,750 182,642,331,934

That you? Everything is saved, even round 1.

Stats aint you get an award right for having rank 1 for stats but stats from that round aint saved, i was rank 1 stat for about 5 things that round but i dont think that is actually saved so i would need to get those stats again if i wanted to get that award on my profile thingy.

Nitrous

Head Gardener

Hmmm, that was taken 3 ticks before the end of the round :s

you not got the Stat from the final tick of the round?

No it wasn't, that was the last tick...

Didnt play back then, but doesn't the round finish 18:50-19:00GMT now?

Im assuming it did so but in those days - if i assume correct, then Shadow is right. :)

Nitrous

Head Gardener
It finishes 18:00 / 19:00 depending on BST.

Depending on BST yes - but if UK was GMT 0...game would finish 17:50-18:00 tick. iIF UK GMT is +1 then game would finish 18:50-19:00 GMT tick.

Looking at the image over there and 18:21...the last tick...not so sure about...but its either in Havoc or as Shadow said 3 ticks early.

Unless something happened that i don't know about lol :)

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

Hmmm, that was taken 3 ticks before the end of the round :s

you not got the Stat from the final tick of the round?

No it wasn't, that was the last tick...

Didnt play back then, but doesn't the round finish 18:50-19:00GMT now?

Im assuming it did so but in those days - if i assume correct, then Shadow is right. :)
Not if the game stops ticking (which it sometimes does). That was the last tick.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
my best round in terms of score was pretty boring
World 1, Round 19 - The_Pro of Is_In_The_Pudding [6855]:
40,905,423,901 [Final Rank: 10]

went bunkers alot when i cba to allie or play for real. I remember saying i bet i can make top 10 with bunkers they're that easy, then i called my self the proof is in the pudding, was kinda pleased that i managed it too.

but at the same time it was such a boring round, urd be suprised how much flack people are willing to send at you though. crazy amounts. shame that bunkers/sentries didnt get bonuses on flack that round. else may have done even better

my Fave round was 26 i believe,
Details for World 1, Round 26 - my life is made of ten minute ticks [9872]:
DW came rank 3 i believe. maybe cos of all the bunker solos, was nice. and extrremists and fanatics are still my favourite route to play if you are going to be active. a ******* to steal land at times though.

though i think round 8-9 was also good, new to the game that round but had joined a nice allie and had good social atmosphere

Scorpio

Head Gardener
my best round in terms of score was pretty boring
World 1, Round 19 - The_Pro of Is_In_The_Pudding [6855]:
40,905,423,901 [Final Rank: 10]

went bunkers alot when i cba to allie or play for real. I remember saying i bet i can make top 10 with bunkers they're that easy, then i called my self the proof is in the pudding, was kinda pleased that i managed it too.

but at the same time it was such a boring round, urd be suprised how much flack people are willing to send at you though. crazy amounts. shame that bunkers/sentries didnt get bonuses on flack that round. else may have done even better

my Fave round was 26 i believe,
Details for World 1, Round 26 - my life is made of ten minute ticks [9872]:
DW came rank 3 i believe. maybe cos of all the bunker solos, was nice. and extrremists and fanatics are still my favourite route to play if you are going to be active. a ******* to steal land at times though.

though i think round 8-9 was also good, new to the game that round but had joined a nice allie and had good social atmosphere

O yeah I remeber your R26-account Grrrrr
I was that Ranger-guy that kept attacking you :p

Shame you always managed to be online :(