Have done nohing for 9days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
I see that I dont have to prove my skills further so instead I can enjoy the summer while waiting for the new round.

Yes it was a very boring round for me, nothing much to do.

OK, the truth is that I dont have the time atm to play so much anymore so thats why im in sleepmode so I dont have to worry about my precious company.

No one has to prove their skill ANK, but by that I assume you're implying youve already proved yourself to be skilled.. Just for my curiousity, what have you done thats worthy of praise?

I have prooved that I was right when I said this game is timeskilled. And there is no best player in this game, since there is xxx way of playing it.

I show that anyone can be the best in this game. That anyone can win. Noone can tell that they are better than me or anyone in this game. If everyone wanted they could be the best but the truth is that most ppl dont have the time. Like myself I was just lucky that I could play for those 14days at the start of the round very active, hence my imbaleetrank. Ofc this could also be done with less activity and different route. Depending your playstyle. I played this round very fast only needed 13-14 days to achieve my goal as the best pure solo. And the truth is that im still the best pure solo even though I have been sleepmode for 14days now.

Now im just waiting for a new round.

On a short notice too, I started to play on sunday at the roundstart on friday. Means that I missed the most important of all,the roundstart. So I missed some very valuabe time there. Damn it sucks cause I would pwnd so much If i started same time as everyone else. but well atleast I know that, its all about the time and the roundstart if you playin for best rank.

And ofc I wanted to prove that I was right. Not for you but for me. Also so the other imbaleetpros like myself will understand that its timebased game. Anyone can be a imbaleetpro legend.

ZigZag

Harvester
Wow I bet your house is full of mirrors so you can admire yourself from all angles all the time

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Remind me to never, ever play scrabble with you ANK. "Imbaleetpros" is NOT a word in the English language!!

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
@ ANK

Myself and plenty others have said on numerous ocasions that the game is 90% activity, at least when a FTW alliance is recruting they'd rather have a newbie student with alot of availeble time and a dose of common sense over an old experienced player who doesn't have much time to spare.
However when 2 allies/players have that 90% the extra 10% will make the difference. Sure 10% it's a tiny amount compared to the 90% but it can help you get the upper hand :p

About you beeing best while it might be true it might also depend on circumstances. Solo's got crippled just now with the recent changes forcing many to play in an alliance and those that still play solo and are not bunkers with sentry (imo the only playable solo route if you aim for high valuation and by high i don't mean top 100 or even 50) are bounty and land farms or are kicking it in lower ranks without giving much attention to valuation.

Yes you are the highest ranked solo but that only makes you best when comparing yourself with others sharing same goal - biggest valuation for a solo which i'm not sure if are that many. I know i have a hard time finding high solo's to bounty hunt so i have to suicide ocasionaly to drop to a value where there's plenty of targets to have fun with :p So while you are so satisfied how you pwned everybody take a minute to analize the competition you are facing and your overall acomplishment and see if you are indeed the best.
Cid comes into my mind who with a much much weaker route (thugs) held rank 1 for a good while at round start so he proved he is an awesome starter, you are a decent starter but there is alot more to show than a rank ~20 if you want to claim you're the best :p

TehPantz

Head Gardener
Stop trying to reason with this poor man who obviously has brain damage :p

lol, again you trying to put me down with nonsens lies.

At the round start its no big deal what route you are playing to get a high rank. Thugs are maybe the best route to start with since u get ht and a bit later pbs right at the start making no1 wanting to attacking u,also you have are given more targets. So dont say that thugs is a much weaker route than bunker, when thugs is probably the best starting route and if you have the activity then u have the ezzmode combination.

I dont get it why you think you can fool me like this.

I know you ppl are jeolus cause you cant stand my english writing skills, I know you im noob when you read this, I know you think you are better than me. But my company is still better than yours and I own you at playing bush. I know you dont like it and are denying my skills. Cause you have started to hate me ever since u heard of me calling you noobs back in r26 when you had you superskilled bunkeralliances.

I just remeber how good you think you were, all things you said to deny what skills comes from in this game and how to play this game. I knew you all was just full of bs, and I have prooved that for myself. There is nothing you can do anymore, your words are filled with jeoulusy and hate towards me. ITS OK.

I know you are just jeolus at me. and its ok to be jeolus on me, Its ok to call me having braindamaged. Its ok to call me whatever BUT IT WONT CHANGE THE TRUTH OR ANYTHING. IM still gonna be proud and happy and standing with my head top in the air lolling at you. l Will lol at your egos that cant handle the fact that i was right and is better than you.

aGit

Harvester
ANK, what bothers me the most is that some of the stuff you say actually is true, and makes sense. then you go and ruin all your credibility with your outlandish claims of omnipotency.

please, less of the I'm-the-best stuff, and more of the stuff that is actually true.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I knew you all was just full of bs, and I have prooved that for myself. There is nothing you can do anymore, your words are filled with jeoulusy and hate towards me. ITS OK.

* When did you "proove" your self?
* The hate and jealousy seems to be coming from you.

l Will lol at your egos that cant handle the fact that i was right and is better than you.

Irony at its finest.

Mods, these obvious trolls are getting far out of hand so go use your rule book in combination with common sense and do something about them.

At first it was funny, but now it has got out of hand.

You rly must be jeolus at me. Why cant you just let me be, why cant you be happy if im happy ? I mean why do you get so upset ? If you get upset why cant you just let me be or just ignore me ? NO, im not the problem why you get so upset and sounds so jeolus. You could easily avoid me or ignore me. Im not here to be your best friend or second friend. Im here cause I play this game and Im telling stuff from my own perspective. Again if you cant agree me with me its fine but im still gonna tell what I think cause you do so too. And yes I know and you know that I can be bit of a propaganda writer, I know you call me troll. But lol I try to find it in the english wordbook and cant find it there. So you must be the one trolling.

Yes you know that I speak the truth but that im like an reaversed version of the imbaleetpro attitude which ppl have on this forum. Hence my name ANTINOOBKILLER. I know it aggrovates the imbaleetpors when u read because it dosnt make any sense for you. You know the words but you cant figure out what it means, dos it mean prokiller or pronoobkiller.

Anyways I still have proved for myself that im the best solo and this game is timeskilled. You cant tell me that there are xxx better players than me or solos but in the end,what matters for me is rank,score etc. not how many enemies u have disabled/killed or your bounty/effience gained. Again you refuse to accpet that I play for my own fun and think that no he is not the best, there are many better players, he dont know, what a retard etc SO what ? I can tell again I dont care and I dont belieave you and that you have to proove me wrong with facts. But you still will moan about me when Im happy as the best solo ingame. NO, im not gonna be like you, i have way more fun like this and I love it and myself. Is it anything wrong with that ?!? Is it wrong cause my fantasy world dosnt make any sense for you ? I feel pity for all of you. Everything must make sense else you must tell me im trolling. I tell you come up with a better than excuse than that and stop lying. When you start to behave I will do so too.

You can hate or love me or simply just dont care. What its gonna be ? I think you will still care simply because you cant let me be and cause I dont make any sense for you.

I know that im right. And I know when im wrong but im not wrong then cause I know im wrong. I dont lie about obvious things but you do.

I guess i was right too about the mods here. They seem to allow trolling and bs talking in my topics. They are not neutral to everyone, they are favoring some players and holding hand with you.

Well, I dont need anyone to hold my hand. Im stronger alone. I can do things alone, I can even speak for myself and say what I think and belieave in, no matter what. Not many ppl can do that. Because they fear their own thoughts that noone will belieave them or support them, they fear being left alone. I know, in your world you need support from your surroundings to do or say something. For me it is enough that I know im right. This is why I dont fear you and why you fear me.

A can draw a line to this in game as not many ppl attacked me and those that attacked me failed pretty hard, only 1 ppl made a succesful attack and it didnt even hurt me so much. I stood up again right after and scared them away. Takes a lot of guts to take me down and you have to belieave and know me to take me down so I never stand up again.

Im always right. Im fear noone and everyone fear me.

Matt

Harvester
ANK i dont fear you?

im still waiting for you to attack me =]

and the reason only a few ppl have attacked you is simple you have been in sleep mode for half of the round that has been played so far.

and i do also believe that there is a solo who is above you =] you need to get out of sleep mode and become rank 1 again! (of the solo's)

Scorpio

Head Gardener
Yeah Matt, there multiple solos higher that his IMBALEETRANK.

+ he's not even top 25 anymore

Last edited by a moderator:

f0xx

Landscape Designer
ANK, let me refer you to this:

ANK.png

This is the round also known as the bunker round. On the screenshot you see 6 bunker players in top 25. Now since for you obviously score = skill, I will be expecting you to come here after the end of the round and admit how every player that round who finished higher than you this round have more skill than you.

Also, bear in mind that not even once any of those players on the screenshot have been in sleep mode. Now you are going to say that we were all VERY active. I am going to counter you wil the fact that I had less than 2 hours per day activity that round. I even remember that this particular round I didn't have internet at home and played either from uni or from i-cafes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.