Resistance? BR?

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
not that i'm aware. we spent most all of yesterday attempting LET rushes, but people kept sending out :(

it's like they don't want to die or something

Yeah, and you guys never stay against the defence. It's like you don't want to die or something. :(

septimus

Harvester
So the impression Im getting is that the resistance is over now?
Or is that false information?

alexx

Harvester
So the impression Im getting is that the resistance is over now?
Or is that false information?

just seem impossible to get anywhere with the activity/contactability rrr has while the resistances activity is pretty **** :E

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
It's not temporarily on hold, it's passed on! It's ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet it's maker!

etc. etc.

the round have been over for the last 13days, hence Im in sleepmode. Im already waiting for Round 32 to pwn as much I did this round.

Matt

Harvester
the round have been over for the last 13days, hence Im in sleepmode. Im already waiting for Round 32 to pwn as much I did this round.

what a boring round your having hitting sleep mode!! =]

As for the resistance! you never no whats around the corner!!

personally if Enm, S2N an Ail all launch on one target! and RRR doe the same we would get one massive BR of Pure DEATH and destruction! to me that sounds like fun times!

f0xx

Landscape Designer

My post got removed again. Oh well... who cares anyway.

So, you are waiting for next round already? May I ask a question (rhetorical one)? What would you do next round when another ally wins? Sleep mode? ;)

Your skill has no end :D

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
It's not temporarily on hold, it's passed on! It's ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet it's maker!

he's shuffled off his mortal coil, he's run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible.... He's fookin snuffed it!

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
It's a sad state of afairs when you have nearly as much people following a land train on one guy from 2/3 alliances as you do sending on RRR.

Shows you how nobody really has any real motivation.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer