Resistance? BR?

alexx

Harvester
So from my calculations that makes it 22t dmg for RRR and 17t for resistance. Much closer than i thought it would be. So far its turning out to be pretty interesting.

dont forget random suicides on SAS / BR's of RRR attacking.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
So from my calculations that makes it 22t dmg for RRR and 17t for resistance. Much closer than i thought it would be. So far its turning out to be pretty interesting.

that hasn't happened since the resistance properly began so tbh it doesn't really count.

And if you want to play that game, do we get to count the troops you guys lost fighting OF, and the money/troops wasted on killing Fail, not that you would have lost much on fail since by all accounts they more or less rolled over and died? Don't be silly...

We were talking about since the proper resistance started so let's try to keep on track shall we?

EDIT: Enrico i disagree, primarily because there was quite a long 'break' if you will between the first official strikes, and then the second wave which has only started a few days ago, which enabled us to pay off/rebuild from our losses, and since then as far as i'm aware there haven't been any attack related suicides on the part of RRR. So frankly, no i wouldn't include that. But whatever floats your boat and anything we did lose in those fights we've mostly replaced once our players planted. Anyways, that's almost arguing semantics which isn't overwhelmingly fun; battles on the other hand, pleny of fun! :D

This resistance is finally shaping up and looks to be relatively interesting. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Last edited:

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Huh, since when was we killed by resistance?

I think you mean Fail.

(You know, boring old non-epic Fail.) :)

And my view is that all losses since the first attack started should be counted. Whether resistance lose staff on RRR or OF doesn't matter much, dead staff is dead staff, similarly for RRR

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Excellent work Garrett and co. you guys are proving it can still be done GL to both sides for what looks like being a memorable round for all.

Garrett and co? :O

Also - guys stop with the constant "OMG BUT NO, UR 16 TRILLZ IS NOT AS MUCH AS OUR 16.1 TRILLZ ON DIS DAY, AND OUR 3.7 TRILLZ ON DIS DAY EVEN THO U GOT 2 TRILL BOUNTY N00BS".

Just play the game and let the troops speak for who is winning rather than the really embarassing "It was just flak" arguements.

alexx

Harvester

that hasn't happened since the resistance properly began so tbh it doesn't really count.

And if you want to play that game, do we get to count the troops you guys lost fighting OF, and the money/troops wasted on killing Fail, not that you would have lost much on fail since by all accounts they more or less rolled over and died? Don't be silly...

We were talking about since the proper resistance started so let's try to keep on track shall we?

im just saying everything counts. count whatever u like, losses are losses.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Excellent work Garrett and co. you guys are proving it can still be done GL to both sides for what looks like being a memorable round for all.

Also - guys stop with the constant "OMG BUT NO, UR 16 TRILLZ IS NOT AS MUCH AS OUR 16.1 TRILLZ ON DIS DAY, AND OUR 3.7 TRILLZ ON DIS DAY EVEN THO U GOT 2 TRILL BOUNTY N00BS".

Just play the game and let the troops speak for who is winning rather than the really embarassing "It was just flak" arguements.

I did say good job :p

I just meant that troops we may have killed 1.5 weeks ago shouldn't really be counted. Since they weren't even on the field when we were 'playing ball' as it were.

Some things count more than others. The losses we took a week or more ago shouldn't really be counted since they don't affect the effort dramatically. Anything after the recent waves started makes sense to be included since it does affect the way the resistance will turn out.

I'm not trying to fudge the numbers in our favour, (and in all fairness if we go back far enough the numbers are probably in *our* favour) i just don't think going back ages makes much sense, since then we may as well log ALL the damage anyone ever did. Which is just silly, stick to recent events! So far we've turned out about even, well done!

Melnibone

Head Gardener

is it not Garrett and co.? the only information i have is from the forums and as Garrett seems to be the main person posting i assume he's leading, unless ofc you wish to correct this in some way?

Nitrous

Head Gardener

Cannot believe I am saying this, but I think people should listen to Twigley for once.

Enough flaming!

LETS WAR! :D

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
to be fair, twas Twigley and/or JJ that have been the main planners, garrett and co have been around but s2n and JJ have provided more troops.

GJ to the planners for jumping when the opportunity presented and for keeping it going.

cb1202

Head Gardener

ok fine if everything counts then....

RapeRinseRepeat alliance members have done a total of £403,347,476,621 value damage.

RapeRinseRepeat alliance members have lost a total value of £254,829,553,652 to hostile activity.

alexx

Harvester

RapeRinseRepeat alliance members have done a total of £403,347,476,621 value damage.

RapeRinseRepeat alliance members have lost a total value of £254,829,553,652 to hostile activity.
meant since the 'resistance' begun. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

and the resistance 'really' began only a few days ago. So your own logic has once more defeated you.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
and to add to the BRs so far: Friendlies ofc RRR, enemies in this case Aili

Battle Report - Defending
[range] 12,000,000 hostile EMP Warrior attacked, killing 1,990,866 allied staff.
[range] 5,994,970 hostile Biker attacked, killing 706,565 allied staff.
[range] 49,117,986 allied Striker attacked, killing 19,666,468 hostile staff.
[range] 9,972,961 allied Terrorist attacked, killing 67,646,062 hostile staff.
[range] 2,480,470 hostile Terrorist attacked, killing 15,013,475 allied staff.
[range] 69,832,337 allied Secret Agent attacked, killing 111,494,180 hostile staff.
[range] 18,733,714 allied Hooligan attacked, disabling 3,485,515 hostile staff.
[range] 49,822,111 allied Terrorist Leader attacked, killing 30,796 hostile staff.

Disabled: 3,485,515 enemies disabled.
Died: 198,837,506 enemies dead. 17,710,906 friendlies dead.

Died: 198,837,506 [£2,994,416,146,700] enemies dead. 17,710,906 [£175,764,073,500] friendlies dead.

Internet issues methinks...

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Alexx/Goku

Stop making naabish comments!

We all know Alci is FTW!

alexx

Harvester

and the resistance 'really' began only a few days ago. So your own logic has once more defeated you.
once more :eek:? And earlier today one of RRR semi suicided on a solo. But kkkkk u havent really attacked us so it was wrong to say mmmmmk.

lots of quotes \o/

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
i don't monitor all 19 of my compatriots but there isn't near the amount of stupid/senseless suiciding as there was prior to this 'real' resistance.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
i don't think so.... although i haven't been on 24/7 so someone please correct me if i'm wrong. i think this thread is up to date.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
not that i'm aware. we spent most all of yesterday attempting LET rushes, but people kept sending out :(

it's like they don't want to die or something