resistance?

aGit

Harvester
To me it seems that the resistance is somewhat confused of its targets and purpose. As of yet I've not seen anything from this group of alliances that warrants the name resistance. Only made up excuses for massing the living daylights out of alliances that refuse to take part in this charade that you could very well call a powerblock of sorts.

well played.

aGit

WackyJacky

Head Gardener
I'm no longer involved in Resistance Planning though I believe the resistance's attention has been drawn to OF, whom last I checked refused to help attack a hardened RRR. As a result, a number of (but not all) resistance alliances went to attack OF - with a view to take their land and give themselves a better platform from which to attack RRR.

And we thank Ailihphilia for being the only Resistance Ally to not join in..... No doubt that will be remembered once the wars for Rank 2 break out. And I can tell you right now that rank 2 will be none of the current Resistance Allys (except Ail) if I (Wacky, not OF) have anything to say about it.

Old Farts was formed to have fun, and that's what we're doing. We all know your "we are trying to gain acres for the resistance" is ludicrous, just like every round. Try a new set of politics for once, everyone knows your just using your numbers advantage to farm the most acres for your ally so you can have a hope at rank 2.

Every round we see the same old story. The "resistance" pussies (for lack of a better word) out because they are unsuccessful and uses their Temporary Nap to go bash all those not involved. Congratulations, you're average. http://mylifeisaverage.com/

The attacks on RRR have been done and over with for about a week now yet there are still alliances that claim to be part of the 'resistance' my own alliance included, however personally I think its a load of bull. From what I've seen about this so called 'resistance' it has been nothing more than an excuse to bash alliances not involved in the resistance.

Now, my question to 'resistance' alliance leaders, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU NOT RESISTING? Yet you have no problem organizing mass attacks on alliances such as OldFarts yet you won't launch mobs on RRR? Then you come on the forums saying this round hasn't been decided yet and RRR can still be toppled. Yeah good luck with that.

Lets let them sit on their acres and grow, they'll die off soon when they're buried up to their eyeballs in their seeds that they're stockpiling.

Either:
1) Resist.
2) Admit defeat so I can get to attacking once again.
3) Just form another powerblock like we have right now and jump off a bridge from boredom.

^ Endorsed by Wacky

Last edited:

f0xx

Landscape Designer
the resistance alliances are pretty landfat compared to RRR.. as long as we take no losses and still grow we are gaining from waiting..

alexx > all
all < alexx

double "x" ftw.

The true RRR shall soon prevail.

Resistance IS futile.

WackyJacky

Head Gardener
OF where hitting us before hand and keeping us awake and that one guy who has now gone into sleep mode was rushing everyone else.

OF where just sitting there giving each ally incs so we have decided to remove them.

I give your permission to use my name on the Forums Twigley.

I have gone into sleep mode yes, for reasons not relating to bush.

This round I have rushed/attacked any alliance who has good targets, simple as. The only alliance I have not attacked (save once when I was angry at Podunk :p) is Garrett's. The reason - Podunk is feisty when he is angry/I like the people in that alliance too much to bother them.

When you stop pissing me off, I'll leave you alone. Until then you wake your players up, or you roll over and die. But 1/2 people rushing is hardly a valid excuse to call in a 5+ ally retaliation. Take two for an excuse please.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
OF where hitting us before hand and keeping us awake and that one guy who has now gone into sleep mode was rushing everyone else.

OF where just sitting there giving each ally incs so we have decided to remove them.

I give your permission to use my name on the Forums Twigley.

I have gone into sleep mode yes, for reasons not relating to bush.

This round I have rushed/attacked any alliance who has good targets, simple as. The only alliance I have not attacked (save once when I was angry at Podunk :p) is Garrett's. The reason - Podunk is feisty when he is angry/I like the people in that alliance too much to bother them.

When you stop pissing me off, I'll leave you alone. Until then you wake your players up, or you roll over and die. But 1/2 people rushing is hardly a valid excuse to call in a 5+ ally retaliation. Take two for an excuse please.

Wacked you 'rushed' like 4 RRR players, and we all set a retal on you and stole 4k+ acres. How is that benefitting your alliance to any degree? You didn't irritate us, mobs of 69 don't mean jack ****, and tbh anything you could throw at us doesn't mean squat. I'm surprise you let yourself lose so many acres to achieve very little.

You didn't rush us as 'good' targets'. Hilarious joke.

WackyJacky

Head Gardener
Alci - I was planning on suiciding. However when Silence (I think that was who I was attacking) attacked me with his full army I recalled so I could suicide that way. Then the incoming showed up I had to defend instead of suiciding. While defending I decided the best option would be to give away my land to RRR (I would rather you all have it) and then drop score so I could hit all the small alliances who joined in the fun. But Alci if your going to insult my free land I'll find another ally for it next time :)

Edit: Also I agree with you, my mobs against you all don't mean jack **** (No pun intended) because you are all too big for me to do very much damage + you are all contactable. Which is why I don't attack you all + The resistance is busy doing that ;)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
The resistance is busy attacking it's potential allies. Hilarious.

I don't object to free land, but you'd be better off giving it to the resistance, they need it ;) and any tips, or helping advice you have for them :D

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
The attacks on RRR have been done and over with for about a week now yet there are still alliances that claim to be part of the 'resistance' my own alliance included, however personally I think its a load of bull. From what I've seen about this so called 'resistance' it has been nothing more than an excuse to bash alliances not involved in the resistance.

Now, my question to 'resistance' alliance leaders, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU NOT RESISTING? Yet you have no problem organizing mass attacks on alliances such as OldFarts yet you won't launch mobs on RRR? Then you come on the forums saying this round hasn't been decided yet and RRR can still be toppled. Yeah good luck with that.

Lets let them sit on their acres and grow, they'll die off soon when they're buried up to their eyeballs in their seeds that they're stockpiling.

Either:
1) Resist.
2) Admit defeat so I can get to attacking once again.
3) Just form another powerblock like we have right now and jump off a bridge from boredom.

:winner: AMEN BROTHA PODUNK.

And Ail Did participate on the first 2 or 3 waves. We even offered to plan, but everyone else was too busy with heads in asses and whatnot. When twigs mentioned planning some real attacks we were all over it, Troops to be grounded. then ... nothing.

I won't be participating in snaps much longer if the resistance doesn't pick up.

Old Fart

Planter
Congratulations

Congratulations

I’d like to congratulate the Resistance, for the hard work and effort they have put in working together to resist that evil & destructive force upon game formerly rank 4 (and now rank 5) Old Farts.

I must commend them, that despite rank 1 having 410k land and being 3x ++ the score of rank 2 for identifying rank 4 as the true threat. When you are have 4 – 6 alliances hitting you at the same time as rank 1 alliance (which the other 4 – 6 alliance are resisting) you cannot help but wonder what gave your true threatening nature away. Was it the inactivity, the non contractibility, the low land score, the high troop score, the less than 15% land fat, the refusal of members to join Fail when they sent there begging recruitment mails, did we attack you, did we refuse to lick your balls and join you, do we see you truly for the skill-less noobs you are – well yes, but so does the rest of the game. Or was simply the need to gloat on how brilliant you are as players?

The next question is does it matter, and the answer of course not when surround by players who cannot expand there skill set beyond grouping together and bashing someone smaller (and here we speak of collective values not individual – the same DA expounded in the resistance thread when he still claimed he was resisting rank 1), one can feel a form of pity and understands that despite Azzer’s additions to the EULA, no one will ever really recognize that a power block relates not to rank but to when a number of players band together whose actions are detrimental to the game by refusing to hit each other (silent nap) and using there collective numbers to form a basis of game control. (for the less educated and English as a second language – resistance = power blocking skill-less scum)

Not, that Old Farts are complaining. We knew what we were in for when we refused all requests for help this round, but it’s time the rest of the game knew that leopards don’t change there spots, not even if they call them strips. And the TBA are still power blockers, even if they’ve added lapdogs and called themselves the resistance.

TBA we will resist you, whether Old Farts Ends Rank 1 or Rank 36, or our players have to rebuild from rank 800 we will have succeed in our alliance goals.There will be no mass sleep mode from Old Farts, no ids being deleted and much colourful langange. While all you will manage with your current tactics is Rank 2, 3 & 4. That is very sad, almost pathetic.

You must remember Old Farts have been massed by the best, and the best are not R31 resistance. So please young man may we have another.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I wish i knew who you were Old Fart, because you ****ing rock. No doubt about it. My support to you and all your resistance of the resisting idiots.

Welll done sir, i'm sorry i stole land from you but you're a whole new level of awesome.

Shame on the resistance for 'knocking out a threat to them' before OF could suddenly steal rank 1 and become the round winners. What bollocks.

antisback

Head Gardener
Hmm it seems the facts have been mixed up once again - as indeed happens so often. As far as i'm aware when the resistance was hitting RRR, OF was sending on the resistance ally's for cheap land - making themselves a very big thorn in the side of the resistance, a thorn which the resistance see fit to remove.

Those are the facts as far as i'm aware of them, and i'm relativly sure i'm more aware of the facts than some of the people who've added their "esteemed" 2 cents to the topic.

CLem

Head Gardener
the resistance alliances are pretty landfat compared to RRR.. as long as we take no losses and still grow we are gaining from waiting..

one of the reasons that the resistance won't work is people that just whore flak in certain alliances....they are just using resistance as an excuse to get fat and not contributing. I have never seen so many piggies and flak whores in my life

Melnibone

Head Gardener
Hmm it seems the facts have been mixed up once again - as indeed happens so often. As far as i'm aware when the resistance was hitting RRR, OF was sending on the resistance ally's for cheap land - making themselves a very big thorn in the side of the resistance, a thorn which the resistance see fit to remove.

Those are the facts as far as i'm aware of them, and i'm relativly sure i'm more aware of the facts than some of the people who've added their "esteemed" 2 cents to the topic.

Lol i believe you'll find a fact is something that is true irrespective of opinions what you have stated is not....

Firstly our alliance Old Farts refused to join your 'resistance' (cant believe anyone calls it that) not because we have a preference for the round winners just that we had no interest in doing anything but having a little fun, which i might add were having lots of now :) as far as us attacking during a resistance we hit anyone we like anytime we like, we are not part of your mindless bunch of automated idiots that say 'oh no big boys are bulllying us to attack a small alliance we better do what they say' (sidenote shame on you smaller allies you spent a whole round being bashed by these people yet you still jump when they pull your lead.... shame on you all to live in such fear i genuinely pity you)

Secondly next time you mass mail an alliance DA begging its members to join you... get someone else to do it... we might be old and we might be getting a bit senile but players of the calibre we have in Old Farts are not afraid of incoming and NONE of us would this round or any other ally themselves with the likes of you and your n00bblock

Old Farts was created for one purpose only, not to win a round, not even to finish top 10 but to have some fun, to make our own decisions and to do as we choose and yet here we are one of the major talking points of the round and being 'resisted' more than the current rank 1 that have more skill, more activity and a LOT more land and troops

Thank you resistance (n00bblock) for making some old people in the middle ranks feel so important

ps As wacky said Kudos to Ail for being the only other alliance outside the rank 1 for having the balls to actually want to resist the rank 1 another 3-4 alliance like ours and maybe the powerblockers can be resisted and players like JJ and Twigley might wake up and realise that the days of these tactics need to end not only for their own dwindling reputations but for the game as a whole

resist the resistance!!!!!!

alexx

Harvester

one of the reasons that the resistance won't work is people that just whore flak in certain alliances....they are just using resistance as an excuse to get fat and not contributing. I have never seen so many piggies and flak whores in my life

stupid people are stupid. ENmity for one are atleast not flakwhoring except for one member who just seem to like flak a lil bit too much ><.

alexx > all
all < alexx

double "x" ftw.

k.

emnity+fail+sn2+ailihphilia have 630k acres compared to RRR's 470k.
Enmity+fail+s2n+ailihphia score is 334b together while RRR's 339b+seeds stocked.
Doesnt that mean the resistance are very landfat and quite weak when u compare troops?

Now RRR will probably have 17 online atleast to defend while the resistance will struggle to get more than 15 from each ally. I might have understood this game wrong but doesnt that mean that RRR will have a even more vast troop advantage+are defending -> they can choose where to real and can easily win BR's.

DNo how the resistance is supposed to be able to pull this off by just rushing off fast and suicide when we are at a vast troopdisadvantage...

Last edited by a moderator:

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
The edit button is your friend.

Moderated by Weeble
Above three posts by Alexx have been merged into one, therefore this post now makes no sense!

Last edited by a moderator:

WackyJacky

Head Gardener
As far as i'm aware when the resistance was hitting RRR, OF was sending on the resistance ally's for cheap land - making themselves a very big thorn in the side of the resistance, a thorn which the resistance see fit to remove.

I still cannot get over this excuse.

Wacky: Did any of you ever attack any of the resistance ally with more then 3 people at one time?
Lordie: No we didn't

I know of 1 instance where this was false, and this was simply because there was a chance of "cheap land." If 1-3 people are really a "big thorn" then no wonder the resistance failed.

I could be wrong, and the UK players may have bashed you all, but I doubt it. Though if you have any proof please let me know and I will change my 1 instance, to 2 instances.

So Called "Resistance"

So Called "Resistance"

SO yeah I thought the "resistance" was around to take out RRR and then disband. Instead all I have seen is a group of alliances that have formed they're very own little power block. It makes no sense to me how 3 to 4 "resistance" alliances massing the rank 11 alliance is doing any sort of resisting. 40+ attackers at the rank 11 alliance? Do we look like RRR to you?

It's funny all i get is "sorry you didn't join the resistance." Your right, we refuse to play like this.

I'm sorry but your no resistance, your just using it as an exscuse to power block and bottom feed.

Way to ruin a round.