100 pushups

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Only just done week 6 day 3 as I wrote off my car so took a few days off. :-/

week 6, day 3:60

Will attempted the 100 on Tuesday or Wednesday probably.

Matt

Harvester
Did you know theres an Iphone/Ipod Touch App for this, even lets you add in all the data etc. lol

i know this cos me n my mate have our own little gym in a spare room in our house and i saw him going at it with the push ups so i was like what you doing n he showed me the App on his Iphone lol.

im going to start this on thursday night if i can but im always shattered as i av footy practice 4 times a week n then a game aswell lol.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
I did it! :D

Up to 50 was easy as pie. 50-70 wasn't too bad. But once I got past 70 it got a lot harder. Barely got to 90 and didn't think I'd manage the last 10 but I did! My arms were shaking so much by the end.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Thanks. I can barely move my arms atm, typing is about all I can manage. :p

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Hehe, try washing your hair in the shower ;)

Congratulations, buddy. Now try to keep doing them.. it's too easy to reach a goal and then to just slack off and lose the ability. But I'm digressing: good job! (..it's almost double of my all time high ;p)

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
Ladies and gentlemans, may i present you the new and improved RAMBOLO :

3195451836_994af999fe.jpg

Gratz Popolino, i knew you can do it !!
100 sounds so damn tough :O

rooney

Head Gardener

Up to 50 was easy as pie. 50-70 wasn't too bad. But once I got past 70 it got a lot harder. Barely got to 90 and didn't think I'd manage the last 10 but I did! My arms were shaking so much by the end.

god! well done polo!!!! did you actually do it in the 6 weeks? or did you repeat a few weeks.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

god! well done polo!!!! did you actually do it in the 6 weeks? or did you repeat a few weeks.

Well...

Originally I started from week one and got up to the beginning of week 4 then kept forgetting to do it. So I restarted on week 3 a couple of weeks back and have been making progress:

Initial:40
week 3, day 1:27
week 3, day 2:30
week 3, day 3:30
week 4, day 1:35
week 4, day 2:40
week 4, day 3:45
Exhaustion:50

Starting week 5 today.

Each "week" was more like 1.5 weeks though as I kept forgetting to do it.

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
Big props Polo!

After a month off from being sick I'm back on the bus, and shockingly weak. I'm getting my ass kicked on column 2 of week 3 :p

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Hmm I should do this again. Time to do the first exhaustion test!

lol, me too

but back at uni i barely have time eat <----hyperbole, ok :p
Cursed 4.5hrs travel a day xP

But i will try, maybe....

oh yeah, and well done Polo :)

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I got up to week 6 of this a while ago and then got ill and kinda lost track of it. I'd like to give it another go :p

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
I'm gonna aim for 200 hundred push ups by doubling the amount you're supposed to do. No idea if it will work though. :p

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Hey Hey!! Starting again!

well, actually started the start of this week, so done this week already. But if anyone else who kinda forgot about it wants to try again (here's looking at you tobapopalos), im encouraging you to ;)

updating my original post on page two >>>, and doing the sets twice (once in arvo, and again in evening) Im hoping if i can keep it up, it will at least help me progress

Its on!:mrgreen:

timtadams

Landscape Designer
So is anyone else actually doing this? Polo said he was gonna try keep going for more, and Podunk wanted to have a go...

Got 60 for my end of week 4 exhaustion test :)

sorry for triple post, but they were all pretty far apart...