OK. Dont read if you are a baby.

f0xx

Landscape Designer
I could easily name all the players, who thought they were so imba and skilled when playing this loleasy ruote yet they couldnt admit so because I guess they are very big and selfish ego. Ofc they can say that I was just playing around with me lol and still are but thats not the point, point is that they cant swallow their huge selfish ego and be honest. Im even gonna say the abused the easiness of the route when they made an alliance(solo alliance) of it.

To add, I played completly solo and not let anyone bribe me to their forces. I have gotten lots of in game messages from ppl threating me and begging me to stop bashing them. I have not feared anyone or given mercy to anyone. I know it takes more than words to take me down.

Will you allow me to bow before you and kiss your feet Almighty William?

Crumpet

Harvester

And people wonder why the games community is so shitty...

Maybe if some of you were less assholes about things more people would want to get involved. I know you're going to say it's all in fun blah blah blah but but in the end it looks like crap and deters others from putting their voices out there and getting involved.

Congratz.

Changer

Head Gardener
will you allow me to bow before you and kiss your feet almighty william?

and people wonder why the games community is so shitty...

Maybe if some of you were less assholes about things more people would want to get involved. I know you're going to say it's all in fun blah blah blah but but in the end it looks like crap and deters others from putting their voices out there and getting involved.

Congratz.

qft

Garrett

Landscape Designer
lol you posted that in gripes. in a thread by ank. serially.

funniest 2 posts just now considering where it's placed. do that in another thread under discussions. gripes isn't where you come to care.

CFalcon

Official Helper
will you allow me to bow before you and kiss your feet almighty william?

and people wonder why the games community is so shitty...

Congratz.

qft

Changer, you mispelt qfi

quoted for irony

Melnibone

Head Gardener
lol you posted that in gripes. in a thread by ank. serially.

funniest 2 posts just now considering where it's placed. do that in another thread under discussions. gripes isn't where you come to care.

QFT

A lot of the forums have become sanitised due to a never before seen approach to political correctness, all well and good but gripes and politics are the sections people come to to vent their anger and frustration at the game or one of its facets. People posting gripes here do so at their own risk of being laughed at, as by its very nature this section of the forum needs to be more relaxed in its pc'ness to allow people to gripe properly.

Lets not get too politically correct people, the original title thread explicitly asked for this to be the case.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

And people wonder why the games community is so shitty...

Congratz.

In the words of the Almighty Atsanjose, around whom the world revolves, and from whom all blessings flow: 'North Korea called, they want their nuclear overreactor back.'

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I'm actually impressed. I've been watching the solos in my range for a while and I was thinking that the Bunker player seemed to know what he was doing, and have been meaning to send him a kudos message for a while. Not sure what you are all saying about "I see his weakness". He is using a pretty good ratios, regardless of the ratio you use, you can't stop mass Tractors from the top ally with unlimited funds and boredom to hit you over and over.

Granted Antinoobkiller every post I have read of your has been complete bollocks and is painful to read, and on your first post stating 3 people hit you is incorrect, just the first person to land on you tried again (and failed due to being stupid). So not 3 people hitting you.

I am merely posting to really say get off his case, all (in this thread) he is guilty of is his arrogance. His playing of the round and his route this round has been really quite good.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I am merely posting to really say get off his case, all (in this thread) he is guilty of is his arrogance.

I don't even think he's arrogant. He posts arrogant posts deliberately to provoke a response. Whether or not he himself is arrogant...I guess only he knows :p

Melnibone

Head Gardener
Its entirely possible to seperate their ingame abilities from their forum personna Martin, I believe ANK is the type of person that'll gain the energy and drive of being mocked to improve his skills.. i just wish he had matured as much in attitude as he apparently has on skills ingame

Lets not forget that his original post berates those who have played the route well against determined top allies with no other targets and still finished in the top 20 and ofc the bunker group that contained great players.

To state that due to an increase in his ability and the fact he can now in some small way emulate said people, he immediately begins in the first post to berate them? and its others attitudes to him that are unfair? If you go back to his original posts (avid and bored forum reader here) he has always from his first post led with hostility usually in pretty hilarious style

Basically irrespective of ingame skills, on these forums he acts with hostility and arrogance to EVERYONE if the worst he recieves is a gentle mocking from a couple of players i think hes doing well

aGit

Harvester
i-like-where-this-thread-is-going.jpg

Moderated by Weeble
Spam

Last edited by a moderator:

Scorpio

Head Gardener
Anyway go ANK! Do you have an official fanclub we can join?

Last edited by a moderator:

aGit

Harvester
the moderators of these forums need to stop modding these forums to death. no wonder nothing ever happens in here when everything has to be so clean and tidy and by-the-book...geez