OK. Dont read if you are a baby.

OK.

So im the owner of ID XXXX. OK

This night I had 3 incs from RRR, IDs A, B, C and surprisingly only one of them was able to make a succesfully attack on me. The thing is that it was the first attacker that made the succesful landgrab on me but the 2others didnt. So I was thinking how on earth they could fail when they knew excatly what kind of stealthtroops I had and when the first attacker landed on me.
My point here is not to flame even thou it might look like it but Im only defending myself against all kind of crap I have got here. OK. Remeber i dont mind getting picked on. I dont see anything wrong if ppl think im retarded and noob. OK. I dont take myself seriously when playing games. But nevertheless I know most ppl do that and I have to adapt myself to it. OK
So what I want to say is that I knew not many ppl in this game actually have very good understanding of the gamemechanis like the first attacker had. What they have is time. I mean I dont get that these 2other guys failed making a succesful landgrab on me when the first one did.

My conclusion is that I pwnd them. They could have easily stolen that land if they were better but NO this time antinoobkiller(prokiller) stop them like a proffesional footballplayer.

Im not gonna say what I think of these failattackers but instead say what I think of the succesful landtaker. He had some real skills, he knew what was waiting, he knew what he had to send to landgrab on me.

In other words I have proven to me that i was right, not many ppl can are better than like ID Y.

on a sidenot they are all bigger than me in score so ofc they should be able to attack me succesfully.

Now im gonna go sleep til something knew happens in this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

timtadams

Landscape Designer
good work Prokiller :p

You and your damn yobs and sleepies are now beating me in value disabled, damn you! :D

You will not have that for long i promise you, noob!

*btw, before anyone decides to have a cry, im just being playful, mkay? You know, like making a joke, but not exactly. Its like being sarcastic, but not in an insulting way, so its just having fun. I'm sure there is nothing wrong with not being serious, but this is just in case someone interprets it the wrong way

You know what i love though? How Antinoobkiller brags about being awesome, and then people like to reply trying to make it out that he is not, or he is a noob, or his achievements arent that great. But he is in top 20, and solo. And no-one else here can beat that.

My conclusion, ANK is z0MG ze Eliiiitee1333337!!11!!!1!!!1!1! and you are all jealous

Last edited:

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
You know what i love though? How Antinoobkiller brags about being awesome, and then people like to reply trying to make it out that he is not, or he is a noob, or his achievements arent that great.

You can tell all that from one reply?

timtadams

Landscape Designer
You know what i love though? How Antinoobkiller brags about being awesome, and then people like to reply trying to make it out that he is not, or he is a noob, or his achievements arent that great.

You can tell all that from one reply?

erm, no, like the whole forums.

You see, this is not the only time AntinoobKiller has posted, and not the only time someone has tried to mock him.

[edit] i would like to point out the fact i said "people" and not "cb1202". Does this not make it obvious that i was generalising the statement?

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
congratulations antinoobkiller on your lovely rank as a solo bunker. It is a marvellous achievement which has never been matched. All hail the only person ever to play solo bunkers.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Maybe you should wait for "people" to reply before spouting bullshit about people calling him a noob.

Plus all that stuff about being "playful" just makes you seem like more of a tosser.

To summarise, **** off timtadams. Nobody likes you.

And congratulations antinoobkiller on your lovely rank as a solo bunker. It is a marvellous achievement which has never been matched. All hail the only person ever to play solo bunkers.

Well, i can certainly tell you dont like me Tobobolos. But do you really think i care about what you think? lol. you make me laugh, see? --> :lol:

And how many people do i have to wait to post before i post something that generalises occurrences o=in the forums as o whole? I mean, did you read cb1202's post. Or are we gonna pretend that cb1202 is only being 'playful'.

Did i piss you off somehow? If so, grow some balls and stop *****ing about ****. Especially lame **** like this. lol

[edit] and oh yeah, why do you reply telling me i am talkin bullshit when the end of your post just reinforces exactly what i posted. Lol, you make yourself look like an idiot

Moderated by Weeble
Flame/bait

Podunk

Head Gardener
Ahaha, this thread made my day.

ANK, I see a way past your defenses. Problem is I don't have the right set of troops to do it with. :(

timt - Mate, if you would stop with the little side-notes about how you are joking, it'd be appreciated. I don't want to be treated like a 2 year old that doesn't understand banter. If people misinterpret then just correct them in a later post. Don't make such a big fuss of it.

I'm on the forums to see what the community thinks of certain things, not see people insult each other.

Anyways, ANK lets see how long you last when they send lethals at you! Flak is one thing but when they pop open a can of whoop-ass its a whole different story ;)

antisback

Head Gardener
Your name is too like mine...

You've made a powerful enemy this day

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I posted that last line as an ironic statement. I'm sure someone with your gargantuan intellect comprehends the concept of irony (see, I can be patronising too).

And how exactly does NOT telling you you're talking **** = growing some balls? That makes no sense whatsoever. I'd rather not read **** like yours if I don't have to, so I'm going to do whatever I can to get you to stop posting ****. The unfortunate thing about people who talk **** is that when you TELL them they're talking **** they get all defensive and talk more ****, which is proven in your previous post. I have nothing against ANK. I find his posts amusing. When I see that he has posted something it brings a smile to my face, and I want to see what nonsense (but harmless nonsense) he is posting.

I will end by just c+p'ing what I said in an irc channel:

[08:22:41] <tobapopalos> everything he (timtadams) writes is either smug, patronising, ill-informed, or just plain moronic
[08:23:22] <tobapopalos> not once have i read a post of his and thought "hmm...what a well observed comment. intelligent and informative."
[08:23:28] <tobapopalos> no no
[08:23:46] <tobapopalos> it's usually "oh ffs, another piece of spammy **** from the world's biggest crap factory"

I'm not flaming you just because of this one incident. It's the result of reading months of your posts, each one more moronic than the last.

Moderated by Weeble
Blatant flame

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Ahaha, this thread made my day.

ANK, I see a way past your defenses. Problem is I don't have the right set of troops to do it with. :(

timt - Mate, if you would stop with the little side-notes about how you are joking, it'd be appreciated. I don't want to be treated like a 2 year old that doesn't understand banter. If people misinterpret then just correct them in a later post. Don't make such a big fuss of it.

I'm on the forums to see what the community thinks of certain things, not see people insult each other.

Anyways, ANK lets see how long you last when they send lethals at you! Flak is one thing but when they pop open a can of whoop-ass its a whole different story ;)

OK Podunk. It wasnt meant for you.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
I posted that last line as an ironic statement. I'm sure someone with your gargantuan intellect comprehends the concept of irony (see, I can be patronising too).

And how exactly does NOT telling you you're talking **** = growing some balls? That makes no sense whatsoever. I'd rather not read **** like yours if I don't have to, so I'm going to do whatever I can to get you to stop posting ****. The unfortunate thing about people who talk **** is that when you TELL them they're talking **** they get all defensive and talk more ****, which is proven in your previous post. I have nothing against ANK. I find his posts amusing. When I see that he has posted something it brings a smile to my face, and I want to see what nonsense (but harmless nonsense) he is posting.

I will end by just c+p'ing what I said in an irc channel:

[08:22:41] <tobapopalos> everything he (timtadams) writes is either smug, patronising, ill-informed, or just plain moronic
[08:23:22] <tobapopalos> not once have i read a post of his and thought "hmm...what a well observed comment. intelligent and informative."
[08:23:28] <tobapopalos> no no
[08:23:46] <tobapopalos> it's usually "oh ffs, another piece of spammy **** from the world's biggest crap factory"

I'm not flaming you just because of this one incident. It's the result of reading months of your posts, each one more moronic than the last.

lol.
You realise that by posting like this it just shows you care. Which is why i said you need to grow some balls. It just cause you care too much.

btw, i will let you know that i find it extremely amusing that i can annoy you with so much ease. It just encourages me.
And i admit, you genuinely bring a smile to my face.

sorry, this was meant to be about ANKs awesomeness.

ANK is made of awesome, and tobopolis wishes he could be as awesome as ANK

so do I

Moderated by Weeble
Makes no sense now quoted is hidden

And congratulations antinoobkiller on your lovely rank as a solo bunker. It is a marvellous achievement which has never been matched. All hail the only person ever to play solo bunkers.

Thank you! Now I know I was right back in round 26 that bunkers is the lamest,easiest imba route to play. This is the only reason I choose to play lolbunker. I know I was right but them were too proud to agree with me. They didnt wanna agree with this noob cause they knew he was right and they had agrue so much against me when I said it could be done by anyone with a average gameknowledge and time.

So i have made another conclusion and that is most of you guys have no honesty. You are all very selfish and take your self way too seriously. I have only tried to dig some honesty out of you guys but NO you are to selfish and way serious about everything.

I see my victory have come very close, i just need some more answers before I can leave this behind me and leave with my head in top. OK, I dont do it for you but for me. OK

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
if only i were strikers again.....
ahhh i miss my anti bunker crusade.... was good times xD

cb1202

Head Gardener
Who said that it wasnt easy and possible to be a solo bunker? I would love to call that person a noob, but until then OMG U ROCK MY SOCKS!!

cb1202

Head Gardener
oh yeah a note to whoever moderated the thread. ID Y at the bottom should actually be RRR ID A, since he is talking about the same person.

Mod Fail.

f0xx

Landscape Designer
William william william... you'll never learn, do you? ;)

Although I am glad we have characters like you in this forum, it entertains me great deal.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Actually, thanks to the mod who edited out mine and Toby's flaming each other. Something most people dont want to read.

William william william... you'll never learn, do you? ;)

Although I am glad we have characters like you in this forum, it entertains me great deal.

f0xx, quite true :)

I could easily name all the players, who thought they were so imba and skilled when playing this loleasy ruote yet they couldnt admit so because I guess they are very big and selfish ego. Ofc they can say that I was just playing around with me lol and still are but thats not the point, point is that they cant swallow their huge selfish ego and be honest. Im even gonna say the abused the easiness of the route when they made an alliance(solo alliance) of it.

To add, I played completly solo and not let anyone bribe me to their forces. I have gotten lots of in game messages from ppl threating me and begging me to stop bashing them. I have not feared anyone or given mercy to anyone. I know it takes more than words to take me down.