Dear Playerbase | R31

Old Fart

Planter
Dear Playerbase,

Further to numerous mails throughout the round regarding snaps/temp alliances to join forces against other alliances please note that any requests to our HQ or leader shall be met with a polite refusal.

This is for numerous reasons

1) we have strict times for medication, sleep and our liquidised meals therefore attendance at attacks is not guaranteed

2) the smell of urine and home baking distracts any potential allies in a fight more than the enemies therefore having us involved would prove to be a hindrance more than a help

3) we are outrageously grumpy and any attempts at co-operation will undoubtedly fail amidst boring repeated tales of how wars were fought when we were kids.

Please do not be offended by our refusal as I’m sure most of your ex-girlfriends (those of you who have had one that is) have said to you at some point or another 'its not you it’s me....'

Cheerio

An Old Fart
On behalf of Grumpy Old Fart

PS. We understand the logic of the young, by not joining you, we expect you to attack us. However, let’s be clear we're not playing to save the game, we're not playing to make the round better for everyone, we're just a bunch of friends playing for EACH OTHER and we'll fight when we're ready. – On the behalf of Blind Geriatric

PPS. A time may come when we do chose to work with another alliance to achieve a common purpose or goal. Be advised we will never support, aid, help, encourage or acknowledge as anything other than a boil on the asshole of the game ANY alliance or former member of last rounds gutless and despicable power block. Regardless in the form they present it in – i.e. Temp nap/snap, resistance or round long arse kiss for the win; where the sole goal is to return the same cretins back to power. – On the behalf of Cankerous Old Man

PPPS. Can the juvenile delinquents who stole the wheelchairs from our HQ please return them, along with the bed pans. – Service Announcement Old Fart Nursing Staff

cb1202

Head Gardener
Thisis why I plan to send my parents to the retirement home. Old people shouldnt be playing games.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Hilariously awesome read, well written. A nice change from the usual senseless, humourless drivel on forums. Kudos to you sir, and all your grumpy old fartish friends :)

Garrett

Landscape Designer
heck i attack OF because anyone not in my alliance is a target. simple as.

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
In return, I ask that you release RichardM and let him return home. Apparently he has been missing for days.

heck i attack OF because anyone not in my alliance is a target. simple as.

And even people in the alliance aren't safe... :p