Do Gov units die?

septimus

Harvester
Im playing as solo for the first time in....ages. When Im not soloed I can't recall a time I faced SAS Defense and actually stayed to fight it, and this round Im playing as a puppet, so I don't know the value of my units, let alone what of each unit dies in each battle to figure the math out.

Someone attacked me this morning, and triggered Gov D. They stayed and fought tick 1, and killed 86billion friendly units of mine. Does that include Gov units? Or is that just my units?

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Yes, Gov. Units die, but from what I remember their cost is VERY low (lower than 100 per unit IIRC).

I dunno why Azzer removed them from the manual...

Last edited:

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
As far as i know Gov units do die, although obviously due to their very high stats not many would ever die in a BR (especially as with their insanely low init most of the enemies troops are dead/disabled before they get a chance to fire).

I dont know why they were removed from the manual either, especially as you can still find out the stats a number of ways (hack ID 1 in havoc etc) and its not as if knowing the stats will help you to beat them...;S

As for the cost, they are pretty cheap for what they are but nowhere near that low F0xx.
SAS cost 35k, Riots cost 2.7k, Bio-Mechs cost 65k etc...

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Hm, seems like I am mistaking them for some other gov. units (like the mostrosities for example).

But yeah, point is that they die. And they should be shown in the manual as well.

Matt

Harvester
As far as i know Gov units do die, although obviously due to their very high stats not many would ever die in a BR (especially as with their insanely low init most of the enemies troops are dead/disabled before they get a chance to fire).

I dont know why they were removed from the manual either, especially as you can still find out the stats a number of ways (hack ID 1 in havoc etc) and its not as if knowing the stats will help you to beat them...;S

As for the cost, they are pretty cheap for what they are but nowhere near that low F0xx.
SAS cost 35k, Riots cost 2.7k, Bio-Mechs cost 65k etc...

just a word on the Gov units, im guessing the same system is worked in a PW with the regards to how good the gov units are! i just played a solo PW and i had AR triggered on me a fair few times and ive seen like 3mill SAS die in 1 tick or what i assume died because the mob from the gov went from like 8mill down to 5mill baring in mind thou they did do like 500bill worth of damage and take like 150bill damage! i know this because i had no LETs lol

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
I didn't mean to stay Sept- I got distracted by what can only be described as 'maths'. :(

septimus

Harvester
I didn't realize that was you. Next time stay all 3 ticks, I enjoyed the bribes with SAS flakking my LET :p