Developments :)

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
this thread seems a bit pointless given many people have now completed their trees?

Scorpio

Head Gardener
DA - Why so serious? :p

You are currently researching 'Engineering', 47% complete, finished in 25 ticks [26-05-2009, 03:00]

In 25 ticks I will enable imba ezz-mode!

*is jealous of Alci* :(

MiLK

Weeder
Our scientists have been given the blueprints necessary to start working on Laser Motion Sensors.

Haven't quite got the funds yet, but I will do by tmrw morning. :)

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Our scientists have been given the blueprints necessary to start working on Laser Motion Sensors.

Ooooo, i did that once. Bunkers is boring. It was good when there were lots of solos and i could rake in the land by flaking people, but it is a bit harder now.

Solo and Small Droids FTW! :D

Havnt started nanobots yet, Atsan, you are beating me! :p
(although i couldve started em 5 times over by now, hehe)

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

Ooooo, i did that once. Bunkers is boring. It was good when there were lots of solos and i could rake in the land by flaking people, but it is a bit harder now.

aye, sd are a bliss. but a few people have pb'd me now so i can get my bounty, or doesnt it work like that anymore? :D

timtadams

Landscape Designer

aye, sd are a bliss. but a few people have pb'd me now so i can get my bounty, or doesnt it work like that anymore? :D

No, I dont think it works like that anymore :(

And i am tempted to get nanobots, simply cause a certain someone likes to bribe me :D

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

And i am tempted to get nanobots, simply cause a certain someone likes to bribe me :D

yup, you should just tech up to td and when they come buy up last second,

was great fun few rounds back, altho you need those few attacks to keep your ar up for the real big (and nasty) attacks

timtadams

Landscape Designer

yup, you should just tech up to td and when they come buy up last second,

was great fun few rounds back, altho you need those few attacks to keep your ar up for the real big (and nasty) attacks

yeah, been thinkin the same. but its not going too bad atm, ill wait it out :D

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
i've almost finished deving, got to choose between cheek pockets, launderette and the plant appreciation society, i dont know which one to choose though :S

Souls

Official Helper
Or you could choose the one that actually yields profit.. :S

Garrett

Landscape Designer
i only like seed thieves if it's a late start and i have targets to fund my techs off of instead of the need to steal land and buy troops