[Full] Old Farts

Old Fart

Planter
Recruiting

Wanted one Old Fart!

How do I know I am an Old Fart?

Are you confused by new recruitment system for alliances? (just send me the damn password!!!)
Do you have issues logging in due to the fact that your User name no longer works? (It’s your email address now…)
Are you angered by the fact you can no longer attack at 15% your score without a mod? (I mean 20% was bad enough!!! Now they land cap us as well! Sheesh!!)
Do you start sentences with phrases like “Back in Age 2…” or “When the Dutch used to play…” or “Do you remember CRA….?”. (Everything was better before Age 5 *nods*)
Do you forget to recall, unit stats, which route your route pawns, to send geos, or to send flak? (Does anyone know what the hell the Fantasty Route is about??)

If you’ve said yes to above, please keep reading:

Route: Whatever you are playing – if you chose it, you have some idea of how to play it or used to have an idea how to play it. Senility is such an awful diease and with Azzer changing everything all the time it’s just so hard to remember.

GMT: +6 to +12 or any other GMT

To Apply to be a recognized Old Fart:

Either mail our HQ with details or speak to an Old Fart on IRC, hopefully one without Alzheimer.

Cheerio
An Old Fart

PS. Must be able to stomach being mooned by a Scotsman.

Last edited:

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Senility is such an awful diease and with Azzer changing everything all the time it’s just so hard to remember.

Appreciate the fact that Azzer is helping to keep senility at bay by exercising our brains ;)

P.S. Awesomest recruitment thread eva.

Melnibone

Head Gardener
Alas no but i can recommend that joining this alliance may cause your addiction to Bush to resurface....

Old Fart

Planter
In the wee hours of this morning a daring raid was carried out on the Bushtarion Retirement Village. An old fart was rescued to the joyful sounds of "Hey! Speak Up! Where are my pills! I want my soup!".

For all other Old Farts, remember we are old and Heart Attacks occur more frequently, along with Strokes. Maybe next time we raid the Village, we could be saving you!

Cheerio
An Old Fart

Old Fart

Planter
How I can join this awesome alliance next round?... well in case we old farts are still alive...

Next round is still in talks right now, but keep an eye open for the recruitment add for R32.

Yes you would be surprised at how many Old Farts are still lurking in Bush. They tend to be solo, lower activity and there old play groups have moved on, but they just can't shake the addiction.

It is good to see.

Old Fart

Planter
Recruitment is Open Again

We are in the process of rushing one of our members off to Hospital for a triple bypass. Chances of him surviving are low. Also in other news one for other members has wandered off from the Bushtarion Retirement Village - if you see a naked man in a dressing gown please contact our HQ.

As such we are seeking the Old, the Senile and the Decrepit for voluntary and non-voluntary bowel movements with much wheezing.

Applications are to be mailed to HQ - stating your Nick, Route, Timezone and why you consider yourself a Bushtarion Old Fart.

Cheerio
An Old Fart

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
"Old Farts - staggering and stumbling on our zimmer frames into battle!!! " This just made me wonder: Any connection with The Zimmer Frame Army from a few rounds back? :)

Oh and any all codger who has relinquished in the lower ranks as a solo, forgotten and ignored by both family and the welfare services, should apply, Bush is so much better in an ally.

Old Fart

Planter
Alas no Mr Enrico!

We have no association with The Zimmer Frame Army, or at least as far as i know. It is hard to say where these old coots have been loitering.

And i couldn't agree with you more. For too long, govt welfare has not met the needs of the elderly. It's time us Old Farts to band together and be incontinent! (please note that all alliances beneath should invest in umbrellas and macintoshes).