nobreakspace (Official community resource - News/Updates)

Davis

Tree Surgeon
To Lafin/Davis, that will be added in at some point... And Davis, when you suggested that, it was for the spy stripper on my website not the one within the extension. :p

Oh :p. Good memory

I stand corrected

I no longer have nobreakspace as i decided to stop changing my clock but, on the one i had, it had the options to display ID's in the old styles
[ID!x]
[IDS!x]
(or something like that)
yet thats not how the coding currently works thats one thing i'd fix if it hadn't been already

MiLK

Weeder
Could it be made so the units vs flak appears in the popup when hax0ring as well?

Edit - Oh and also it would be nice to have the breakdown of what your score is made of, with percentages, when you hover over score, like in Antisback's extension. Eg. what percent of your score is from units, land, funds, seeds & plants. I found that useful.

Last edited:

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
To Lafin/Davis, that will be added in at some point... And Davis, when you suggested that, it was for the spy stripper on my website not the one within the extension. :p

Oh :p. Good memory

I stand corrected

I no longer have nobreakspace as i decided to stop changing my clock but, on the one i had, it had the options to display ID's in the old styles
[ID!x]
[IDS!x]
(or something like that)
yet thats not how the coding currently works thats one thing i'd fix if it hadn't been already

I do believe this is already in effect.

Davis

Tree Surgeon
Polo, i may have misread but, the whole
"some units have ratio's vs. flak" right?
now does this only show your units on overview or does it also show their units when you hack them and what they'd do vs. flak (or is it vs. everything?)

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
has anyone considered that using extensions has rotted everyones brain, and contributed to the overall noobiness and lack of skill of the playerbase?

I'm just sayin

Mattheus

Head Gardener
has anyone considered that using extensions has rotted everyones brain, and contributed to the overall noobiness and lack of skill of the playerbase?

I'm just sayin

Ofc it's been considered, it's been considered to death. Half this damn thread is full of people considering it.

MiLK

Weeder
Polo, i may have misread but, the whole
"some units have ratio's vs. flak" right?
now does this only show your units on overview or does it also show their units when you hack them and what they'd do vs. flak (or is it vs. everything?)

Could it be made so the units vs flak appears in the popup when hax0ring as well?

Yeah Davis atm it is just on your Overview. It would be nice to have it when hacking.

Personally I don't think it particuarly takes the skill outta playing....it just makes everything a bit more efficient. Theres nothing that this extension does that I couldn't do with a calculator or notepad, or by looking up ratios on the forums.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

I'm just sayin

Ofc it's been considered, it's been considered to death. Half this damn thread is full of people considering it.

But then we all remember that the playerbase was retarded long before NBS was made.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Extension v2.0.0a - 19 May 09
All feedback and ideas for version 2 are appreciated! :)
Make it free and stop being an ass trying to make money out of someone elses game.

I haven't made money. The money I've received in donations noway make up for the money I've spent on the server and the hours I've spent coding.

Make your own free version and stop being an ass whining about this.

Davis

Tree Surgeon
If money for the server becomes an issue I'd talk to bennyboi(nightmare) he has a hosting site and could probably hook you up :p but that doesn't make up for the coding .

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
Make it free and stop being an ass trying to make money out of someone elses game.

I haven't made money. The money I've received in donations noway make up for the money I've spent on the server and the hours I've spent coding.

Yeah and Azzer should turn his game to pay to play, if he would be like you. So that no one could play for free. And for this free game you made a tool for and ask people to pay for using it.

You asked for feedback. You got it. Stop complaining of feedback you get. Your tool was cool as long as there was free and pay versions. When you turned it to pay to use only, you made clear why you made it. To get money out of someone elses game.

Tombi

Harvester

Yeah and Azzer should turn his game to pay to play, if he would be like you. So that no one could play for free. And for this free game you made a tool for and ask people to pay for using it.

You asked for feedback. You got it. Stop complaining of feedback you get. Your tool was cool as long as there was free and pay versions. When you turned it to pay to use only, you made clear why you made it. To get money out of someone elses game.
Well for whatever reason he is doing it Azzer is ok with he because he hasn't stopped him so just like leave it yeah?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Many people buy Bushtarion Credits each round for game cash, or Punit purposes. And that they have to rebuy *every* round.

Polo is a one time donation of exactly the same amount of money for an exceptionally useful tool. If you're buying GC/Punits, this is hardly a bigger imposition on your wallet.

If you personally are offended by having to pay for it; then surely you can just ignore this thread and stop harassing Polo about his tool? The rest of us who use it are grateful that it exists and is more than worth the 5 pounds i shelled out for it.

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator

To be fair, his hard work, his costs etc.. have to be accounted for aswel.
Yes, the tool was free to use at the start, but he obviously saw some sence and made it donators tool only.

NO, he is not trying to make money from somebody else's game, he is rather asking for payment to cover his hard work, and to try and cover the cost it actually costs to run.

If he made it free, and had a little link saying "Donate", you think people would actually click it? I doubt that very much, since i've ran the bobwo i've not recieved a penny.
When Bobbin was running the Bobwo, iirc, he got one donation, which was from Asmo.

You think Azzer doesn't make money from this game? Well he does.
Polo can do what the hell he likes, don't like it? Don't use it

Polo hasn't exactly made a great deal of money from it tbh.. there are other tools out there that can be used for free, so why not go use them, use your own knowledge, or please, stfu.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
NO.

JUST NO.

If people had not of been so SELFISH when polo's extention was donate only, he wouldn't of had to of put a charge on it.

He is a STUDENT who needs to pay for the server costs.

I was the ONLY to donate to him when it came out, the rest took it for granted.

So before you say he made it to make money, THINK AGAIN AND STOP YOUR WHINING