A message from S2N. | R31

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
A message to the rest.

Last night RRR asked me if we left them alone to hit Enminity, they would not hit us.
And i wouldnt of minded if it was 2 v 1.

However, now it is 3 alliances v's 1, here is where S2N stand.

* If RRR, now the rank 1 alliance want to hit Enminity alone, S2N will not get involved with hitting RRR.

* If RRR continue to send with 2 other alliances, S2N will fire up its war engines again and intervene.

Either way, it's fun times, so what's it to be?

3 v 1 on Enminity meaning S2N get involved?
Or 1 v 1 and S2N are not involved?

- S2N.

Last edited:

System

Digger
Pfft, dont we all like all fashioned massbash? :p Im having much more fun than last round with the powerblock.

Alltho I do hope Twigs jumps in too ;)

No-Dachi

Official Helper
There wont be easy land for a while yet. When one side has clearly lost there will be easy land. Before that it wont be - not even in a standard scenario. And here we have another force (as large as the two in question), posting an ultimatum: join in on the "ez land-wagon quest", and we will join in too - making it yet again far from easy land

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
im sorry twigley, but you can't blame RRR for not fighting 1v1, it might 've beenat the start, but every1 can see how fat they are, and ppl have seen the amount of thier incoming (through spie reports) and so jump on the bandwagon. you might've told RRR to not let any1 else get involved, but they dont lead the other alliances attacking them, so thye are powerless to stop it happening, and the other allainecs would probably rather have the top 2 fighting eachother instead of fighting ppl smaller then them. you have probably enticed the lower alliance to go attack them so you do fight RRR, i know i want that to happen

NoobCake

Planter
im sorry twigley, but you can't blame RRR for not fighting 1v1, it might 've beenat the start, but every1 can see how fat they are, and ppl have seen the amount of thier incoming (through spie reports) and so jump on the bandwagon. you might've told RRR to not let any1 else get involved, but they dont lead the other alliances attacking them, so thye are powerless to stop it happening, and the other allainecs would probably rather have the top 2 fighting eachother instead of fighting ppl smaller then them. you have probably enticed the lower alliance to go attack them so you do fight RRR, i know i want that to happen

What does that mean? The war between RRR and Enmity ended along time ago, and that seems to be the only one your jumbled mess of a post could be referring to.

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
well if RRR attack emnity (who are all fat) and make them land fat, then other alliance will attack that RRR have no control over, so it will easily become 3v1 or more, and because RRR doesnt have the power to stop this happening they will have to fight StN

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
well if RRR attack emnity (who are all fat) and make them land fat, then other alliance will attack that RRR have no control over, so it will easily become 3v1 or more, and because RRR doesnt have the power to stop this happening they will have to fight StN

you are many days behind the times. have you checked alliance page recently?

aGit

Harvester
i find the original post a bit funny, considering how twigley & co saw nothing wrong with massing OF later on under the guise of resistance.