• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Player notes on summary

MiLK

Weeder
Just a quick small suggestion; would it be possible to have notes that you have added to a player appear when you click on their name (the link that takes you to the summary with score, rank, acres, alliance status, intelligence links etc)..?

Why? It would just make it easier - eg. if I have added a note to a player saying whether they are solo/alliance, or what route they are in etc it would be nice for that to appear on that screen so I'm aware of it when looking for new targets.

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Although I agree with the suggestion, there have been other suggestions saying to put those player notes on the tooltips and I believe that would be a better solution.

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Imo, it can be on both the player page and the tooltip without cluttering things up. The note on the player page can even be edit-able too!

MiLK

Weeder
Yup, either way i'm happy. The only problem that could arise if its on a tool tip is if you have lots of notes on a player it might get a bit ugly. But yeah, whichever way works best would be fine be me :).

MiLK

Weeder
Hahaha you're right :)

I've never noticed that....so maybe my initial suggestion was better!