[Full] Enmity Looking!

JJbrosandjl

Harvester
We are looking for one more player!

This player needs to be:

- Preferably Euro
- Either PoM or the RPG route (PoM strongly preferred)
- Contactable
- Active at least 8 hours a day.
- Friendly
- Ambitious and Loyal

We are offering:

- Top class defense
- Around the clock coverage
- Tips and tricks on how to become a better player
- Friendly atmosphere

If you think you are the one, then please PM. Experience is not necessary! :D

Last edited:

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Play them off, keyboard cat.

System

Digger
Well if youve allready won the round whats the point of buying troops when you do just fine without....

Matthew

BANNED
Well if youve allready won the round whats the point of buying troops when you do just fine without....

Ok then, if there is no point buying troops if you've already won, whats the point in playing and just generally being nothing more than a social annoyance? HMM?

JJbrosandjl

Harvester

Ok then, if there is no point buying troops if you've already won, whats the point in playing and just generally being nothing more than a social annoyance? HMM?

Yes, I'm the social annoyance, yet you are the one trolling on a recruitment thread. Hypocrite much?

Matthew

BANNED

Yes, I'm the social annoyance, yet you are the one trolling on a recruitment thread. Hypocrite much?

Never said i wasn't a social annoyance, atleast i am a social annoyance which participates within the game and actually plays. I critisised your lack of ingame involvement yet you run your mammoth mouth in all other aspects of play.

Systems gaytard reply deserves trolling and flaming so much that i wouldn't be surprised if a 12 foot troll homosexual which has been set alight would run through this thread arse naked.

JJbrosandjl

Harvester

Never said i wasn't a social annoyance, atleast i am a social annoyance which participates within the game and actually plays. I critisised your lack of ingame involvement yet you run your mammoth mouth in all other aspects of play.

Systems gaytard reply deserves trolling and flaming so much that i wouldn't be surprised if a 12 foot troll homosexual which has been set alight would run through this thread arse naked.

Which part of in-game involvement do I lack? I don't have troops, sure, but that doesn't take away from my in-game involvement. When I have to defend, I do defend. Last round might have been a slight exception, but again, I have my own reasons.

System's post was not "a gaytard reply." Sure his opinions might be a bit biased, considering he was a part of Inimical, however, he still has the rights to state his own opinion. And tell me this, if his reply was a "gaytard reply" what was your reply? Do you *enjoy* stirring up ****?

System

Digger

I really dont see what difference does it make if you buy troops or not when you have allready won the round and no1 could even have enough troops to rush and kill you? You got nothing to play for so why buy troops? If you win round that early you will obviously outgrow everyone and no1s in your range so pfft....

Matthew

BANNED

Which part of in-game involvement do I lack? I don't have troops, sure, but that doesn't take away from my in-game involvement. When I have to defend, I do defend. Last round might have been a slight exception, but again, I have my own reasons.

System's post was not "a gaytard reply." Sure his opinions might be a bit biased, considering he was a part of Inimical, however, he still has the rights to state his own opinion. And tell me this, if his reply was a "gaytard reply" what was your reply? Do you *enjoy* stirring up ****?

Yes I do, how do you not get this?

"I don't have troops, sure, but that doesn't take away from my in-game involvement."

LMFAO yes it does.

JJbrosandjl

Harvester

Yes I do, how do you not get this?

"I don't have troops, sure, but that doesn't take away from my in-game involvement."

LMFAO yes it does.

First of all. I did have troops for the first few weeks, when my alliance actually needed them. Once the war for the top was essentially done, I decided to sit on my seeds. Yes it was a score queen move, but again I think it is well justified. Lets say I did have troops, I had no one in range. So lets see... Hmm I can get involved by buying troops and growing out of everyone's range, but when I seed whore, I am not involved. Great logic.

As well, I can participate in other political aspects of the game. I can keep my alliance motivated, keep TBA together, edit the wiki or whatnot. Just because I don't have troops, or just because I don't have TOO many troops, doesn't mean I'm not involved. Do you think that the rank 700's in this game, just because they are zeroed everyday, doesn't mean they aren't involved?

Your initial reply was *clearly* uncalled for, and I felt obliged to respond. Your second reply was just a flame as useless as you.

Moderated this and a number of previous posts (Pinpower)
Reason: Spammy, flamey, trolley. Just generally un-neccesary in a recruitment thread. Edit: Haven't sent warnings as of yet, hoping that silently removing will avoid further conflict.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Good ally leader and good members.

If you want to prove yourself - get into this ally