RapeRinseRepeat's Request | R31

f0xx

Landscape Designer
<xxx> Politics thread
<xxx> heros post
<Twigsteh> i saw
<xxx> biggest load of balls.
<xxx> 'Obviously they were working together and had this agreement before hand, and if they say they did not they are lying. With 4 alliances so close and having the round in a position it could go to anyone there is no way they waited until we had sent to discuss working together and then planned a retal and had attacks on Fail planned... It just doesnt happen.'
<xxx> what the ****.
<xxx> please
<xxx> make me jizz in my pants.
<Twigsteh> No need, i jizzed when i saw him make an idiot of himself writing that sentance.
<xxx> :(
<xxx> but he needs to be corrected
<xxx> epicly
<Twigsteh> He just played the powerblock card. Let him read Martins posts, he and others have already been corrected.

Twigs, what you don't seem to understand is that your words worth next to nothing in most people's minds.

Last round you were explaining how TBA is not a powerblock. How you don't share the same channel and so on.

This round we are seeing the same. My alliance has been attacked by yours and JJ at the same time in an organised manner. You even said you've seen screenshots of it. Even IF it is a coincidence, how can you guarantee it in a way that people can believe you? You can't, you just can't.

After last round, in people's minds, when they see incomings from your ally and JJ's ally at the same time, it can mean only one thing. I don't say it actually is true, but you know what they say - "Perception is reality" and you are doing nothing else but talk to prove us wrong.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
you know what's next to nothing this round?

total bots killed so far this round:
Psychopathic Android 16,225,177

oops. :D

I'm almost pro. I keep studying hard.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
There is only one useful version of fail: Epic Fail!

Now with that out of the way; Twigs logic is broken (What else is new).

When RRR asked F. to hit S2N since RRR wanted a 1vs1 wit Enmity, S2N should have attacked F. as a preemptive strike, rather than attack RRR. Thus the two likely winners of the two duels could duke it out in the end.

In my mind S2N didn't hit RRR of any other reason than that S2N is well aware that in a 1vs1 battle vs RRR they would most likely have lost. (RRR would have raped Enmity senseless if left on their own, and F. is not much more than a speedbump for the bigger alliances.)

But I agree with Garrett. And to paraphrase V: "A playerbase should not fear the rank 1 alliance, the rank 1 alliance should fear the playerbase" Revolution! It will be Epic!

:)