Activity stat

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Once you delete your ID and recreate it in the middle of the round, the activity stat is no longer accurate. I believe this has been brought and discussed before.

Azzer, we are now round 31.

31 rounds of you keeping a stat which is calculated in a wrong way. Not just a stat, but the most important one too. Get on your arse and fix it perhaps? Or are we going to have a stat which is calculated in a wrong way at round 85 too?

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Please spammers, keep your offtopic **** out of my gripe thread :evil:

Moderated by Weeble
Makes no sense now above are gone

Last edited by a moderator:

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I agree with the post for the most part - not sure about most important stat since people manipulate it every round with refreshers - but I suppose almost every stat can be manipulated one way or another.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
i just hate that auto-refreshers take my most ticks online stat on rounds that i'm active.

:/

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Seems like there are a lot of smartasses who prefer to argue rather than discuss the question and stay on topic i.e. there is a stat which is being calculated incorrectly. And yes Twigley, and every one else, for me, and for all the people who don't cheat this is the most important stat, so I would like to know how much hours a day I am spending playing.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
And yes Twigley, and every one else, for me, and for all the people who don't cheat this is the most important stat, so I would like to know how much hours a day I am spending playing.

Oh, i see.
Cool.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Like your mother Atsan?

:>

Moderated by Pinpower
Reason: Spamtastic

Last edited by a moderator: